The Phantom of The Opera (Com...

By Christinedestler1

In 1900's France, a beautiful soprano is a rising star because of her music teacher. But when a childhood fri... More

Christine Daae
The leading lady
The Phantom of The Opera
Behind the Mask
All I Ask of You
Nightmares Haunt All of Us
Memories
Wishing You Were Here Agian/A Plan
Past The Point of No Return
Make Your Choice
One Love One Lifetime
The Wedding
A Life Worth living
10 Long Years
Old lovers Meet Again
Once Upon Antother Time
Erik Destler
The Beauty Underneath
All Shall Be His
Meg's big break
Make Your Choice
Love Never Dies
Gustave
Epologue

*Bonus Chapter*

184 3 1
By Christinedestler1

"Gleb! Gleb wake up its only a dream!"
Christine shook Gleb awake for his nightmare.
"What happened?"
"You where screaming and yelling in your sleep. What Where you dreaming about?"
Gleb stopped remembering the horrible nightmare.
"It's alright Gleb your safe. You can tell me."
"I saw you being taken by Erik. He grabbed you and pulled you down to his lair. He started to do things that any man would find awful."
Christine put her hand on his cheek.
"You where dreaming about when he raped me, weren't you."
"Yes. He forced you to say that you loved him and to do things any woman would not dare dream about."
"You know I don't love him. I would only say that if he forced me."
"I know, I just can't believe anyone would do such a thing to an innocent woman. You where only 19 Christine."
"Shh it's alright it's in the past and over. I have forgot it as best as I can now you need to do the same my darling. I love you and only you."
"I love you too Christine so much it's beyond words."
She kissed his head then helped him go back to sleep. Gleb held her close as sleep called him but Christine stayed awake holding her husband.
"Erik I know you are here. I can sense you playing with his mind. Leave him out of this. This is between only you an me."
The spirit of Erik appeared in front of her. She moved from Gleb's grip and sat up.
"You know what our deal was. I made it very clear when you came back. He must know the truth."
"The truth is I never loved you. I said those horrible things only to stop you from killing him."
"No you meant them my dear, that is why you don't regret that night. You only regret that it didn't happen again."
"How dare you speak such things in the presence of my husband! You horrible deceitful man I am glad you are dead!"
"I wouldn't wish such things when we have such an innocent child."
"Don't you dare play with his mind like you did with Gleb's! Gleb is a far better father than you would have ever been."
"How do you know? I have seen what our live would have been if I would have stayed."
"How?"
"God has let me see what it would have been. Let me show you."
"Why?! I am happy here with my husband and child why do I need to see what it would have been if I Where to betray Gleb?"
"Just let me show you Christine."
Erik placed his hand on her head and carefully let the dream in her mind begin.
________________________________
Christine woke in an unfamiliar place. As she looked she realized where she was and what happen just a few hours ago. She is with the phantom in his lair, after a night she can't help but shutter at. Christine felt the mixed feelings of loving Gleb and feeling the lust and passion Erik had. As she got out of the bed she put on her white robe and walked to his organ. He was like usual sitting at his organ composing another opera. As she inched closer to his he sensed her presence.
"Good morning my Christine."
"Erik will you let me go?"
"I'm afraid not. You made a deal with me last night that is I were never to harm Gleb you would stay here in darkness with me."
Christine gasped at the deal she realized she made.
"How will he know that? He will come and find us here and try to kill you!"
"That is why I have a plan my dear. We will be leaving tonight."
"Where?"
Erik turned and stood in front of Christine. Christine noticed his casual attire of black trousers and a white under shirt. As he came closer to her he put his hands on her hips.
"America, Coney Island."
Christine noticed how excited and thrilled he was to leave Paris and go to a place known for freaks and music.
"You will come with me and we will both be known as Mr. and Ms. Y."
"But we are not married."
"We soon will be."
"I have not agreed to marry you! I am still engaged!"
"If you would like to keep your fiancé safe then you will agree to marry me. Love will come in time my dear."
"How can it come when you are forcing me to leave the one man I Love?!"
"You will learn to see all the love I possess for you. Soon you will see through music that your heart can love many things but only music can show you who loves you."
Christine looked at his dark brown eyes.
"Do you love me through music?"
"Yes."
"How will I be able to see that?"
"My new Opera I have written for you and me to star in together."
He turned her where her back was facing him. And slowly brushed his hand up her side.
"You will see how much I love you and how much lust I hold within me."
Christine let out a breathless sigh.
"How do you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Make me feel as if I have to worry about nothing when everything I have is being taken away. You make me forget about Gleb and only think of you."
"It's the love I possess for you. You will soon share this and use it on me."
He turned her back to face him.
"I have just bought some new dresses and outfits for you. Go pack and I will soon be with you in America Ms. Y."
—-
"Christine it's time to leave."
Christine finished putting on her black and red dress then grabbed her bags.
"Before we leave Christine I want to give you this."
Erik then pulled out a silver and black ring for Christine.

Christine took of her engagement ring from Gleb and let Erik put it on her.
"It looks gorgeous Erik."
"It reflects the beauty I see every time I look in your eyes."
Christine blushed and looked back down at Gleb's ring in her hand.
"We can return this to him with a note if you wish Christine."
"Yes let me."
Christine grabbed a piece of paper and started to write her final goodbye to her childhood lover and friend.
"Gleb I'm sorry to tell you that I can't go in marrying you. I'm not ready and I don't think that my heart will ever be ready to marry you. I'm sorry Gleb but I wish you the best with your Career and life. Yours truly- Christine Daaé."
Christine attached the letter and ring to a rose that Erik had. As she looked at the rose she kissed the note as if saying goodbye to Gleb forever.
On the was to the dock Christine and Erik set the letter on the front porch of his home. Christine looked at the house one last time before leaving with Erik to her new home as Ms. Y in America.
—-
"Christine wake up we're here."
Christine sat up from the bed and left their room. As she walked with Erik to the front of the boat they saw their new home Coney Island. Christine loved the view of the ocean and of the city. Erik looked over and noticed her smile.
"I told you that you would love it."
As they docked the boat Christine and Erik where the first ones off. They met Mr. Squelch, Dr. Gangle, and Ms. Fleck, the so called freaks who would be working with Erik to build Phantasma. Christine was slightly nervous knowing that she would be the main star for Phantasma in Erik's new Opera House. Erik had his workers build his home and Opera House just two years before. They made sure to follow all of his demands and wishes for the house that Christine would live in.
"You are going to love it my dear."
Erik said as he told her all about his plans.
As the carriage arrived at their home Christine loved the appearance, it was dark but had white and red roses blooming.
As Erik walked with her he gently grabbed her hands and lead her into the house.
Erik showed her the living room, their room with a view of the ocean, and the music room which had sound proof walls and the most beautiful organ.
"This is wonderful Erik! I love it!"
Erik dropped the bags and spun Christine around the room as Gleb once did on top of the Paris Opera House.
Christine for a brief moment forgot all about Gleb and Paris. She wrapped her arms around Erik's neck as he set he back in the floor. His hands on her waist and a smile on his face.
"Did you do this all for me?"
"Yes."
"It's gorgeous beyond words Erik."
She felt herself come closer to his lips.
"You are gorgeous Erik."
She said as she finally gave in and crashed her lips on Erik's. He kissed her back with love not lust as he did just a few nights ago and let her control this blissful moment. As Christine released what came over her she pulled back slowly and looked in his eyes.
"How did you do it?"
"You finally saw all the love I hold for you. You gave in because of your hearts desire to love a man who was born to love you."
"You believe I was born to love you?"
"Yes my Angel. We where me meant to be, do you see that now?"
"Yes. I was blind to leave you and not see all the love you hold for me."
She said before kissing his lips again but will an apology for leaving him.
"I'm sorry Erik."
"It's alright, I forgave you when you came back."
—-
As the months passed Erik worked long hours to build Phantasma. He worked until almost three in the morning to accomplish his goal. Christine worried for him coming home late and then waking up very early the next morning. She started to notice how muscular he had gotten due to all the heavy lifting and she didn't complain.
One night when he came back Christine waited for him. Erik came back so late Christine forced him to stay with her for two weeks. Through those weeks he composed a few more pieces for Christine.
One day while he was busy Christine felt very sick and went to the doctor.
"Ms. Y you are about two weeks pregnant."
The doctor told her. She smiled then left to tell Erik the news.
When she got home she cooked dinner and called Erik to sit with her.
"You seem very happy today."
"Do I?"
"Are you hiding something from me my dear?"
"Of course not why would you ever think such a thing."
She said smiling a little.
"Christine it is very rude to keep secrets from your husband. What is it"
"Erik I'm pregnant!"
"This is amazing Christine! I'm going to be a father!"
Erik got up from his chair and kissed Christine lovingly.
"I swear to protect and teach our child."
"You will be a wonderful father Erik."
________________________________
Christine woke up and saw Erik's spirit again.
"You loved me?"
"Yes. And you did too once."
Christine looked down at her hands.
"What am I too do?"
"Love Gleb."
"What?"
"Love Gleb, He loves you and protects you. He will never leave your side or forget about your life. I still love you Christine but I can't be with you be with Gleb love him as he loves you. Can you promise me that?"
"Yes."
"Then Go girl go seek happy nights to happy days."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.6K 24
Lilienne LaClaire is a fish out of water, so to say. No matter how hard she tries, she just can't fit in at the Paris Opera. She minds her own busi...
355 58 16
Christine Daaé for as long as she could remember has heard a voice claiming to be her Angel Of Music that her Father, before he died promised to send...
8.4K 385 58
Celine, the daughter of a French prostitute, falls into the hands of a mysterious man when she is just six years old. She is interested in her benefa...
15.5K 912 30
As Ptolemy thought, we are all closer to Hell than we are to Heaven. If you push any man hard enough they can fall right back into the abyss from whi...