We're faking it (A Camren Fan...

De hoplessromantic143

Lauren and Camila have always been best friends, sisters, ROD's, partners in crime and all that good stuff ev... Mais

We're faking it (The Camren Shippers Strike Back)
Facing the girls
Facing the boys
Facing the world
Facing our families
The Effects of a Thunder Storm
Facing The Truth
Lauren?
The plan
The Interview
The kidnapping of Karla Camila Cabello
It's Not You. It's Me.
The Date
The Misunderstanding
Oxygen
Oxygen Part Two
Morgado Jauregui Michelle Lauren June 27 1996
Age 17, 1407 El Matator Beach
Decisions
Explanations
This Skinny Love of Mine
Welcome Home
Peaceful Slumbers
The Effect of Nightmares
Transitioning
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt. 1
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.2
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.3
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.4
Contusion Lauren vs Subconcious Lauren Pt.5
Contusion Lauren vs Subconscious Lauren Pt.6
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.7
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.8
Forever? (FINAL)

Preporation

19.9K 449 115
De hoplessromantic143

Camila's POV

I woke up earlier than usual today. I needed the time to prepare for our date. I really didn't know how to come about it. I really wish I had Lauren's skills when it came to these things but I didn't and I had to deal with what I had. I wanted this date to be special, different. My plan was to make her feel, remember and give her a glimpse of what it's like to love. But how? I found my self in bed. Mentally contemplating with myself about what I should do. I could hear Lauren's deep but calm breathing in the background of my mind. I got up, careful not to wake her up and found self walking to Dinah's room. I lightly knocked on the door a few times hoping she would open up. But knowing her she probably wouldn't be able to wake up to a life threatening earth quake if we had one.

I slowly opened the door and made my way in. She was sound asleep in her bed, practically drooling all over her pillow.

"Siope...." She mumbled. "Not there." She scrunched up her face.

I stifled a laugh and then jumped on top of her. "CHEECHEE! WAKE UP, Im in a crisis!"

She jumped in shock then groaned when she heard my voice. "Ugh Mila, I was having a good dream."

"I know, Siope please not there." I said hugging myself protectively.

Her head shot up. "How do you-"

"You mumbled it in your sleep." I said getting off her then sitting beside her.

She cocked her brow. "Creep..." I smiled and gave her a hug. She yawned out of my hug. "So what's up dawg?"

I took a deep breath. "I sort of told Lauren."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"I sort of told her that we love each other, but I had to I mean I had no choice-"

"Hold up." She said holding up a hand to stop me. "Start from the beginning."

"Okay it's complicated but I'll start with the facts." I said then took a deep breath. "So, Ever since she woke up in the hospital and felt the sparks between us and has been confused. She feels something for me and doesn't understand why. That explains the extremely long hug from earlier and why during movie night, she held my hand. Heck, when you left us in our room, she practically almost kissed me but stopped her self because she was confused to why she was doing it."

"Go on." Dinah said motioning her hand.

"Okay so at first I thought it was because she didn't remember, we all did but that's not just the case. After I helped her bathe, and in bed-"

"You helped her bathe?!" Dinah said with a glim in her eye and a smirk forming on her lips.

"Yes but not the point. So, after her bath, we went to sleep as far away from each other as we ever had. I watched her sleep until I did then suddenly she started screaming at 5 am. I woke her up and she was trembling, sweating and scared out of her mind. I helped calm her down and when I did, she just cried in my arms. Then all of a sudden she told me that she remembered. And of course I had to know what it was exactly, because I needed to know what was going on through her head. So I asked her and she told me all about the incident and a certain girl she'd given a ring too. She then noticed I wore the same ring and began to ask questions. Like why did I have it and what did it mean and I just had to tell her you know? And I sort of did tell her, well vaguely beforeI kissed her and told her it was because we fell in love with each other."

"YOU KISSED HER?!"

"Yeah... I was in the moment I don't know why I did that. I felt like it was the best way to answer all of her questions since I couldn't do it verbally."

"How was it?!"

"It was good, passionate, and loving. At first she didn't kiss me back but after a few seconds she did and it was perfect." I smiled.

"Okay so what happened after the kiss?" She asked me.

I took a deep breath.

"I kissed her again but it was simple and quick, because I wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Then after I caught my breath, I told her to say something. And she didn't and that began to worry me. So I confessed how much I loved her.....I don't know why I did that but I felt like it needed to be said...Like she needed to hear it. I know that subconscious Lauren would of wanted to. Then after I told her, she suddenly got a headache, that turned out to be another memory. It turned out being that time when she confessed her feelings to you about me. You know that time Austin ca-"

"Yaas gurl, trust me I REMEMBER. Don't speak of that name in this house. "She said holding up her hand to stop me.

I felt like I got hit by a ton of bricks. "HOLY SHIT. What happened to him? Did you guys report him? Di-"

"I'll tell you later, we wanted to do it when she was fully recovered but-"

I cut her off . "I understand. But Tell me."

She shrugged. "After you tell me about Laur."

I flared out my nostrils in annoyance. "Fine." I obliged. "Where were we... oh yeah her confession-."

"It was the cutest thing in the world." She smiled remembering the memory.

I chuckled and shook my head. "ANYWAYS, if you'll let me finish...When she came back she said she thought she loved me too but didn't understand why. Then she told me that she needed to transition into this because of how I made her feel. And that she wanted me to be the one to help her understand what love is. AND THEN IT HIT ME DINAH. IT HIT ME HARDER THAN THAT BUS THAT HIT REGINA GEORGE."

"What did?!!" Dinah asked concerned.

"THAT SHE LOST HER EMOTIONS AFTER THE INCIDENT! Well not all of them just some of them. Particularly the ones that make her feel love..." I told her.

She gave me a confused expression. "Huh? How?"

"Look D, Think about it, ever since the hospital she's been confused as heck when it came to us. She's been oblivious to the obvious signs that you guys throw at her and the hints lying all around this house and the social media. It hit me when she said she thought she loved me and didn't understand why. She didn't get why or what love was. When we held hands, hugged or kissed she was confused as heck after it. She didn't understand the feelings rushing through her body. And yesterday when I came upon this useful piece of information, I offered to take her out on a date, to show her why we love each other. She agreed and now I'm here, trying to get some good ideas from you for our date to night." I finally finished.

"Holy shit Chancho you're a genius! wow..Who ever knew?" She joked.

"Shut up." I playfully punched her arm then met her eyes. "So are you going to help me or what?"

"Of course I am! Tell me what you have in mind." She said now hugging a pillow.

"Well, I don't want it to be a regular date, sure I want it to be cute , but during it I want to help her remember." I smiled.

"In what way?" She asked.

I thought about it for a few seconds, then snapped my fingers as a light bulb formed above my head. Figuratively speaking of course. "Like something like what we did last tonight. You know the photos we put up on the living room walls? We thought that it would trigger something. But it didn't. So what if we do something similar but in real life?"

"What?! You lost me there." Dinah said confused.

"Like um..." I said thinking. "In the pictures." I pointed at her. "She didn't remember anything because she had already experienced the memory in the picture. So what if instead of showing her or telling her about the memory, we help her experience it all over again?"

Dinah's grinned a face eating smile. "That's perfect Mila!!! But how are we gonna do that in as little as a day?"

"That's why I'm here asking for your help." I retorted in a duh tone.

"Well duh, but tell me what can I do?"

"We could make a few calls, borrow a few places, things , people, set up each memory like it was the day that it happened and bam we have a subconscious Lauren ." I told her.

She chuckled then gently smiled.
"Okay sounds good. Who do we call first?" She said picking up her phone that was beside her pillow.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.4K 1.3K 36
Camila was Lauren's first real girl crush. They were in love and had beautiful moments together despite their different backgrounds and characters. A...
75.6K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...
2.9K 133 17
Collab with @Lucyboo101 Camila and Lauren started dating six years ago while Fifth Harmony was still going on. The two decided to take their relatio...
25.2K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...