Stronger Together

By BreezieM30w

Taya Hanzo has always wanted to be a hero despite her odd quirk. Once she begins attending Yuuei, she meets m... More

One: Yuuei High
Two: New Friends
Three: A Quirk Assessment Test?
Four: Who's Going Home?
Five: Our New Costumes
Six: Combat Training
Seven: Midoriya versus Bakugou
Eight: Run in(to) Eijirou
Nine: Hakai is Crazy
Ten: Class Rep
Eleven: Lunch Time Chaos
Twelve: Quirks and Rescue
Thirteen: Villains are Here...
Fourteen: Saving All Might
Fifteen: We Won?
Sixteen: My Feelings
A/N
Seventeen: Dating?
Eighteen: Sports Festival Preparations
Nineteen: A Declaration of War
A/N
Tagged!!
One shot Texts Series
Twenty: Obstacle Race
Twenty-one: The Calvary Battle Prep
Twenty-two: Battle Begin
Twenty-three: What is She Doing Here?
Twenty-four: Just Like Him
Twenty-five: Hakai vs Shiozaki
Twenty-six: Right in the Face
Twenty-seven: Two of the Same
Twenty-eight: Todoroki versus Midoriya
Twenty-nine: Used as Bait?!
Thirty: My Hidden Trick
Thirty-one: Our Screaming Contest
Author's Note (Things Soon to Come!)
Thirty-two: Awards...Ceremony?
Thirty-three: Lazy Day Lunch
Thirty-four: Hero Names!
Thirty-six: Practical(?) Exam
Thirty-Seven: Walk it Off
Thirty-Eight: Pre-Trip Mall Day
Thirty-Nine: No More Running...
Forty: Dinnertime
Forty-One : Training Our Quirks
Forty-two : Test of Courage?

Thirty-five: T.V. Dinner

133 3 0
By BreezieM30w

(A/N: Hey guys! I hope you've enjoyed the good writing mindset I've been in the past few days! I wanted to try and make it up to you for not posting in a while, so I've done a bit!

I'm not a hundred percent sure how to summarize the internship arc quickly, so it may seem a bit rushed, but that's because I want to catch up with @Majora-sama soon. We're both really excited about the Summer Training Camp arc, so we're trying to get to it quickly. The reason I'm not writing the internship is because there is no significance to Taya or Eijirou's stories, so I didn't see a point in just writing what seemed to me as a filler. So, this chapter is going to be mostly fluff to advance Taya and Eijirou's relationship a bit more.

When it comes to the finals, it'll be a tad bit different than what was originally planned. Since we had an odd number of students (After adding Taya, Hakai, and Usagi), we had to improvise, and I hope you'll like what was planned!

Also, the pic above was drawn by Yours Truly! @BreezieM30w on DeviantArt :)

Happy reading, Darlings! Breezie-chan out!)

Taya's PoV:

 After the internships, we had a few days off before finals started and Eijirou thought it'd be a good idea for the two of us to spend some time together. He had invited me over to his house for dinner. Of course, when I told my mom, she had to make a big deal about it...

"OOOOOOH~? He invited you to his house?? Will his parents be there?" She had asked.

"I dunno, Mom. Probably. Why are you making such a big deal about it? We're just gonna eat dinner."

"Hmm...Are you going to spend the night?" She asks, hope shining in her eyes.

I shrug my shoulders. "Why do you ask?"

"You can go if you don't come home tonight." She says with a slight smirk.

"What?"

"I mean stay the night with him." She explains with a giddy smile.

"Why?"

"Well, how else am I supposed to get grandbabies?" I can't tell if she's serious or not.

"MOM! I am literally fifteen."

"Okay okay, so not this young." I glare. "Taya, honey I'm kidding. But seriously, if he asks you to stay over, do it. I'm sure you guys haven't seen each other outside of school in a while because of your internships, so a night alone would be good for your relationship. I can see how good he is to you. Cherish that and spend as much time with him as you can," She says cupping my cheek with a smile. She leaned forward a pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. "You know I love you."

"I know, Mum. Love you too." I reply with a smile.

"Oh! That reminds me...Have you said that to him yet? That you love him?"

"No...not yet." I scratch the back of my head a bit. "We haven't brought it up either."

"Well, maybe tonight's a good time to try." She smiles at me before walking to the kitchen. "Have fun, Honey!"

-----------------------------------------

Baejirou:

Hey, so am I coming to pick you up?

Bootylicious:

Well, I'd prefer not to walk by myself to your place

So yes, please

Baejirou:

Okay, baby, I'll be there in ten

Bootylicious:

Mmkay.

Baejirou:

Something wrong?

Usually your replies aren't that short...

Bootylicious:

No, I'm fine.

I was just packing a bag.

Baejirou:

A bag?

For what? Did you want to stay over??

Bootylicious:

...

If you didn't mind

Mom wants me to stay with you tonight.

Something about not seeing each other for a while because of the internships

Baejirou:

So you're only staying cos your mom?

;-;

Bootylicious:

NO

That's not what I meant.

Let me just...

Babe, can I stay over tonight? Please? I've missed you

Baejirou:

I'd love it if you stayed with me tonight.

My parents are out of town for the next few days so we'll have the house to ourselves

NOT THAT WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING BAD OR ANYTHING

I just meant we won't be bothered

I MEAN we can be alone together

I MEAN

ugh...everything I say makes me sound like I wanna do something to you...

I'm sorry

Bootylicious:

XDD

You're too cute. Just open the door already. You look silly just standing on the porch like that

Baejirou:

You can see me?

Bootylicious:

Well, seeing that one of my bedroom windows is by the front door

Yes, yes I can

I watch as Eijirou's head shoots up from his phone to look around and find my window. When he sees me smiling at him, he waves sheepishly and walks to my window. I open it and lean out. "Hey there, Stranger." I greet. "You do know that you didn't have to wait there, right? You could've just walked on in."

"Um, yeah. I knew that." He replies. I lean out further toward him and glance at his lips. He smiles, knowing what I want, and leans in to meet me in a chaste kiss. "Hey baby," he says sweetly.

"Hi. Now climb in so we can go." I say leaning back into my room to get the bag I had packed.

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you? But out?" He asks with a chuckle as he starts to climb through my window.

"Oh hush," I say sticking out my tongue at him. "Let me say bye to mom." I run(more like a fast walk) out to find mom in the kitchen. "Hey, I'm leaving."

"Oh, is he here?" She asks setting down her wooden spoon.

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you, bye." I say quickly before going back to meet Eijirou by the front door. He was holding my bag on his shoulder.

"Have fun, kids! Be safe!" Mom calls from the kitchen. We smile at each other before heading out the door and to his house.

------------------------------------------------

"Wow, Eiji... T.V. dinners..."

"I'm sorry, I know I should've gone to get something else, but I thought-"

"Are literally my favorite." I finish before giggling at the face he was making. "You're the best," I say planting a small kiss on his cheek. I watch as the color grows on his face and to his ears.

We were sitting on the couch with the lights in the room off and the T.V. displaying a movie and lighting up our area. After we ate, I placed my tray back on the table before letting my head rest on Eijirou's shoulder. I could feel him tense up a bit then relaxed under my touch, so I sat back up to look at him. "Do I really make you that nervous?"

"Shh." He says with pink cheeks.

"What if I don't wanna?" I ask teasingly. Eijirou reaches over and pulls me into his lap facing him.

"Then I'll have to shut you up myself," He replies with a similar tone.

"Is that a threat?" I raise my brow. His cheeks flush deeper and his face of confidence falls a bit, causing me to giggle. "You're adorable," I say before bringing my face to his in a kiss. Eijirou reaches up to cup my cheeks and pull me closer to him as he kisses back. My hands find their way to his wrist and shoulder as I smile against his lips. He pulls my waist closer to him so our chests are pressed together. We pull away enough to look at each other, but our lips still brush against each other.

"I was supposed to shut you up, not the other way around." He complains with a fake frown. I smirk and flatten his hair to his head.

"Welp sucks to suck," I say before pushing him down on his back and reattaching our lips. This kiss is more passionate than the first. Eijirou pulled my bottom lip between his teeth gently, causing me to have to fight back a small moan. His kisses made me feel dizzy with joy. I feel him smile against my mouth as his hand goes to the back of my neck to pull me closer (if that was even possible). When we finally pull away, I look at him with a smile. He's panting lightly.

"Let's um.. let's watch the movie before it ends haha..." he says with a light chuckle. "Before I do something else..." the last part is so quiet I can barely hear him. I stare at his face briefly as I feel my cheeks warm.

"Hey, I love this part," I say and lay my head on his chest to watch the movie. Eijirou sighs lightly with a chuckle before beginning to rub my back. Not too much later, his hand stops moving and I hear soft snores come from the boy under me. I look down at him and smile, pecking his nose gently. "Goodnight, Sleepyhead." Some of his hair had fallen in front of his eyes, so I brush it back. "I love you, you awkward ass. But you won't know that yet.." A yawn forces it's way out of my mouth, so I take that as my cue to lay back down and sleep on his chest.

(A/n: I hope you guys liked this! Btw, I'm going on a mission trip to Africa for the next two weeks so I won't be able to post (or probably write 😭) until I get back. I'm sorry in advance, but if I find a chance to write, I'll do it!
Much love!
Breezie-chan)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.9K 42
๐Ÿ‹ Kirishima is 25 years old and has finally become the hero he's always dreamed of being. At the annual Hero Gala, he bumps into a shy beautiful wom...
858 73 8
Hoshi Haruka was lucky to have made it into the hero course, thanks to her performance at the UA Sports Festival. But with the door of opportunity op...
47K 1.1K 43
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ... ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ...๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด.๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
966K 30.3K 31
A quirk less girl fell in love with the Pro hero named Red Riot due to the news she's always hearing and watching with him there. The feeling wheneve...