Goddess // Thor Odinson

By QueenieLale

Ingrid had many regrets in her life. Joining the Valkyrior being one of them as all that training went down t... More

extended summary + cast
part one | ragnarok
one | last battle
two | drunk & guilty
three | son of odin
four | dead dad
five | weapon picking
six | the incredible hulk
seven | time to convince val
eight | point break
nine | banner's bare ass
ten | towels are a disguise
eleven | the devil's anus
twelve | an orgy ship
thirteen | valhalla, i am coming
fourteen | what ship is that?
part two | infinity war
extended summary + cast
sixteen | imitating a god
seventeen | i am groot
eighteen | awaken a dying star
nineteen | i am steve rogers
twenty | aim for the head
intermission #1
intermission #2
part three | endgame
extended summary + cast
twenty one | from dust to bones
twenty two | my norse hunk
twenty three | let's adopt
twenty four | funerals
twenty five | I will always love you
+ | romantic battles

fifteen | thanos & the guardians

11.7K 318 111
By QueenieLale

Thanos. The name struck fear into the heart of Ingrid as she, Thor and Loki watched the ship float above them and pods ejected from its sides. "Get as many as Asgardians onto the escape pods now!" Ingrid didn't have to be told twice as she sprints into the common area and attempts to get the attention of the Asgardians a few remaining Sakaarians.

"Everyone get to the escape pods, now! There is no time for questions. Just go!" Ingrid screamed causing the crowd to run towards the sides where the pods sat. Ingrid could faintly see the cape of Valkyrie but decided to focus on the task at hand. The ship shook as they were shot at causing a fire to start and blood to be spilled. "Thor!" Ingrid attempted to get back to him, but the crowd was scared and pushed against her in an attempt to reach the pod. But she could see the two brothers just up ahead and she used all her strength to push towards them.

"Thor, what is the plan?" Thor looked around before putting both his hands on her shoulders. "You are getting on a pod, that is the plan." Ingrid's eyes widen at the thought of not being there alongside them to fight brought rage into her. "No. No way am I leaving you to fight your own against a man we do not know the full capabilities of yet." Thor knew that she was stubborn and would never leave. He also knew that this might be the last time he would ever see her.

"I love you more than you will ever know. But this is one thing that I can't let you do with me." Thor pulls the girl against him and presses a soft kiss to her lips as a tear flows from her eye. And without notice, he puts her into a sleeper hold until she is rendered unconscious. "Loki, get her to the leader pod and make sure she stays unconscious." His brother nods and takes the girl without a word. Thor knew she would be safe and that brought ease to the god.

As Loki placed her in the pod, he made sure to turn on her distress signal to make sure a nearby ship would find her before she could do something stupid. Loki waved to her unconscious body before deploying it, sending the pod away and safe from the hands of Thanos.

~~~

Ingrid just felt pain as she attempted to open her eyes. But then it came back. Thanos, The Ship, Thor. Jumping awake, she finds herself jumping off a metal table in front of strangers. "Woah, calm down. We got your distress signal." Ingrid looked at the bunch in confusion. A green girl, a normal looking man, a bug thing, a man with red symbols, a furry thing, and a tree.

"Who are you? Where is Thanos?" The eyes of the Guardians widen at the mention of the name as Ingrid starts getting freaked out as she looks where she is. "Was I the only distress signal?" The Valkyrie looks at the Guardians who appear to be speechless as the girl slowly spirals. "No, there was-"

"Go to it!" Ingrid shouts and that is enough to get them moving and in only a few seconds they are surrounded by bodies floating and the wrecked ship in front of them. "What happened?" The bug lady says causing Ingrid to chuckle bitterly and have a tear run down her face. "Thanos happened." Ingrid for the first time in decades felt happiness when she met Thor and it was ripped away from her.

"Oh, my God." The normal man whispers out in horror as he takes in the image of the floating bodies. Men, Women, Children. All dead. "Looks like we're not getting paid." Ingrid's eyes snapped to the furry thing and she glares at it hoping that looks could kill. But just as she was about to fight with him, a body slamming onto the windshield stole her attention and filled her with devastation.

"Thor!" Ingrid yelled as she rushed up as close as she could and touched the glass. She had hope that he was alive. That she could shout at him for putting her on that pod. "Wipers! Wipers! Get it off." The furry thing yelled but just as Ingrid was about to yell at them, Thor's eye opens causing them all to scream out. With some hard maneuvering, they were able to get Thor safely into the ship and onto the metal table where Ingrid lay moments before.

"How the hell is this dude still alive?" Peter asks as Thor looks basically dead. Ingrid swats the furry thing as it sniffs him causing it to growl at her. "He is not a dude. You're a dude. This... This is a man. Handsome, muscular man." Drax says with utter confidence in his words as he looks at the muscles that Thor possessed.

"He is not some man. He is a god." Ingrid informs them, but Peter is too focused on his weight. "I'm muscular." He says causing all of the guardians to widen their eyes and some shake their heads. "Who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat." Ingrid simply ignores their talk about weight and focuses on Thor by slapping his cheek, trying to wake him up "Yeah, right. What?"

"It's true. You have little weight..." Drax gestures to his chin and other parts causing Quill to turn to Gamora. "Gamora, do you think I'm..." Ingrid moves back as she watches the bug lady place her hand on Thor's forehead and her antenna's glow.

"He is anxious. Angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt." Ingrid looks down and wonders if Loki could have possibly survived as well. He was a trickster god after all.

"It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel," Drax whispered causing Ingrid to feel a weird sense of pride as the strangers oogled over him. "Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me. Okay. I'm gonna get a Bowflex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells." Ingrid gave a disapproving look to the man before stroking Thor's head. "You know you can't eat dumbbells, right?"

"It's like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fiber." Ingrid almost wanted to smack her hand away as she massaged his muscles but Quill beat her to it with words. "Stop massaging his muscles." Ingrid gives Quill a nod who nods at her back before pulling her arm to get her away from his head.

"Wake him up." Quill tells Mantis and that is all she needs to put her hand on his head and utter the words "Wake."

Ahhhh I couldn't resist updating just one last time tonight because I can't sleep. Alright, you will definitely not be getting another update tonight. Also, this is a bit rough but hey give a girl a break, it is 12 am.

Thanks, Queenie.

(EDITED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2K 73
Ominous prophecies and dreams had long foretold the downfall of the cosmos and of its gods and goddesses along with it. It isn't until Volva, a Seere...
42.1K 1.1K 38
When she walked into the party; Celeste never to expect to meet her soulmate, the one with ocean blue eyes that haunt her dreams. But another haunts...
585K 16.8K 32
After Ragnarok destroyed Asgard, Thor decides to evacuate his people to Earth. It had been a while since he had visited the planet, and he didn't k...
13K 975 40
Thor Odinson has once again restored peace to the nine realms and eliminated the threat of Ragnarok, effectively saving his world. This should be cau...