The Lunas Daughter

By souna19

* sequel to My Revenge! * They say, " The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." And that is exactly what hap... More

AUTHORS NOTE
The Lunas Daughter
Move I
Move III
Move IV
Move V
Move VI
Move VII
Move VIII

Move II

1.6K 47 19
By souna19

Waking up with a screaming was never a good sign. Especially when it comes to me.

I don't even remember the dream I had. All I know it was terrible. Extremely and so at 3:30 am I sat in bed as I rocked myself back and forth letting the sobs rake through my body mercilessly.

Suddenly my door opened and a silver eyed blonde haired boy came in and hugged me tight like he always does. I feel so guilty, our bond has always done that when one of us wakes from a nightmare it's like our body works on its own accord waking the other up for comfort. It was mostly me always having night terrors and him coming to comfort me.

"Shhh.... it's gonna be okay Dans." The pain in his voice had me sobbing even more

"I'm sorry I woke you up. Go back to bed Stef. Lana will get worried." I suppressed my sadness and gave him a soft smile.

"You're too selfless little sister. Lana would kick my ass for leaving you like this." He said still holding onto me.

"I'm going to have a shower than train a bit, I've been lagging this past month." It's true, and I need to get my mind off of things and so I gently pushed my brother away and stood up.

"Go get some sleep Stef." I said kissing his cheek lightly.

To be honest, my relationship with my brother is like the normal, we fight and tease each other to death but we love and protect each other more than the world.

After a quick shower I wore some realist sports shorts and a sports bra as well as running shoes; not forgetting to boxers braid half of my hair to get the loose strands off of my face.

Over the years, i kinda got used to night terror. I'd get up, get showered and train. It was a routine, sometimes uncle Ethan and uncle Jer would let me take over the training... oh! How I still remember the shocked look on my peers faces.

The first time they'd let me take over I was four, they let me train the teenager section, so you can guess how furious some of them got, well most of them, but they quickly learned that I'm not just the alphas little princess. Nope. I was the Luna's Daughter, the same luna that took down their alpha once.

Flashback:

"But Beta! She's a kid! What does she know about training?!" Luke, a nineteen year old jerk at that time, said to uncle Jer, while uncle Ethan had already left to start training his own section.

"Let me show you." I said cutting off my uncle who would be staying to monitor the training

"I will do a hundred laps with you around the territory. And if one, only one of you finishes before me I would not interfere with any of the trainings. But when I finish first, non of you will complain about the training orders I give. Deal?" I asked challengingly. For them, a hundred laps around the territory is a suicide mission, for me it's a walk in the park, thanks to all the nightmares I've been having lately.

Their faces were priceless.

And I wanted to laugh, but instead I placed my earphones in and took off, i had completed my laps in an hour, the rest took three, some even four, and that was at full werewolf speed. They were breathless and about to pass out, and as i was about to order them to stop being pussies, so we could start the real training, dad and uncle Ethan joined uncle Jer who told them about the suicide mission I had sent everyone on.

I was slightly sweating as i had been training with uncle Jer till the rest got done.

"Okay, enough for the day, from now on, training starts at five in the morning, and that will keep going on until you can finish those hundred laps at least in an hour and a half." Dads authoritative voice cut me off and I huffed frustrated since I won't be able to train them today.

End of flashback.

It took them eight months to be able to finish the hundred laps in an hour and a half, dad offered them to go back to the old training hours but, being filed by teenager energy and the thought of us being the number one pack in America had them refuse the offer. And now some of them cam keep up with me, which is actually amazing.

After I  stretched and placed my earphones on, I noticed that it was already four, and I knew the by the time I'm done with my first hundred laps, teens would be starting to stretch.

Today i was excused from training since i had to start preparing for the ceremony early, but I still decided to exercise a couple of moves before returning home for the second shower of the day.

After finishing up i wore My black leggings and black nike sports bra, put some of my hair back in boxer braids and lastly i put on my nike shoes.

By the time i was heading to were I planned for the ceremony to take place it was seven and i had a donut and a cup of coffee in one hand while in the other hand i was holding my clipboard that had all of today's plans.

I had come prepared for moving things around and informing members who were helping how I wanted things placed.

Throughout the day dad came and checked a couple of times to make sure everything was okay, Eli had come to help as soon as he was done with training, Lana mind linked me saying that Stef was holding her hostage and wouldn't let her go anywhere, and I understood, they just found each other, dad is to this day over protective over mum.

Parker and Gus  were helping too, right now we were short on runners and so the too of them were helping ali get some.

I haven't seen Sebastian all day, but I had this feeling of anger and i knew it wasn't coming from me, all day long too. And so I figured he would be venting he anger out.

By thirty minutes to seven at night we were all done with all preparations and the clearing looked like a place from a fairytale.

"Well, I love to thank everybody who helped, and now we only have an hour and a half to get ready and just because we can run a hundred laps in a hour doesn't mean us girls can get ready in such an amount of time. So chop chop people, lets get ready for the mate ceremony!" Everybody presents wooted and laughed as we made our way back home

"Shit! Dad's gonna have my head head!" I was half an hour late but hey! I'm ready now..

Letting out a sigh I walked to the clearing with a saddened look on my face, I had told Eli to go ahead and search for his mate, there was no need for him to wait for me.

I was dressed to impress, to impress someone who doesn't want me.

Tonight I am to perform to all who are present. I will play the piano and sing a song of my choice.

To be honest, all I wanted to do was hide in my room and cry all night, but I will not, i will go, I will sing, I will dance and i will show Sebastian that he has no hold on me although the truth is the complete opposite.

" help me Selene, for i am not as strong as my mother."

My father was sat at the table I had in our packs name; off course his seat was at the head of the table, my mum to his right, uncle Jeremy on his left with uncle Ethan next to him as their mates sat infront of them, Stefan saw next to uncle Ethan with lana before him. Usually i sit next to lana but tonight i sit next to my brother.

"Daniella, how nice of you to finally join us." My father said giving me narrowed eyes and thin lips look, the one that says I can't treat you like my princess with so many packs around.

We do have a reputation to keep up after all.

"It's time for your speech dad." I said giving him an innocent smile and batting my lashes as mom giggled and stood up with him as they walked hand in hand to the space kept empty for dancing, if you ignore the huge piano to the side.

"Alphas and Lunas, betas and gamas, pack members of the world, it's an honor to have you all here with us as mates find each other and love blossoms, tonight shall be a magical night filled with music dancing and love, shall we all have a great night. I would love to call my daughter Daniella, for she had prepared something special for everyone present." My dad held out his hand for me and so I walked over to him and took his hand in mine. " my pride and hoy, I would only wish your mate luck sweetheart, he has a goddess to handle and hight for." Dad's words made everyone chuckle and laugh, well you know except for the man that the words were directed to.

After leading me to the piano, dad accompanied mom back to the table, afterwards they were sat I started with a few words before I let my fingers start their magic.

"This is in honor of every were who has not found their mate yet, or are waiting for their mates acceptance. Hope you enjoy."

-start song-

I closed my eyes and let my finger slide over the whites and black.

"A dangerous plan, just this time
A stranger's hand clutched in mine
I'll take this chance, so call me blind
I've been waiting all my life
Please don't scar this young heart
Just take my hand"

And I slowly opened my eyes to look straight at my mate letting the next words vibrate in the air
"I was made for loving you
Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through
Every bone screaming
All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you..."

Throughout the song I kept on looking at him, every word meant to implant itself in his heat.

And as it came to an end, my vision was blurry due to prisoner tears, yet I smiled moving my gaze from him to the audience as I stood up to give a little bow before returning to the table.

Mom and dad stood up again, but this time it was mom who spoke.

"May the mating ceremony being!" And I wanted to burst out in laughter as I linked my mom.

"Should've added 'and my the odds ever be in your favor!'." I giggle to myself, earning a confused look from lana, who looked exceptionally good,  as mom suppressed her laugh too.

"Sweetheart, would you like to say hello to uncle Jacob with us?" Dad asked since he and mom were still standing, while weres made there way to the dance floor as soft music played, in hope of finding their mate.

"Sure." I stood, followed by Stefan and Lana.

"Uncle Jake!" I've always liked uncle Jake, he was funniest when he was with uncle Ace as they would tell us all about their youth and how troublesome they were.

"Hows my little princess?" Angel looked at her dad accusingly after giving me a sly wink, although the girl is ten she acts much older but I love her to bits.

"Daddy! I thought I was your little princess!" Giving him pouty lips; uncle jakes quickly widened making me hardly suppress a giggle.

"Little Angel, you are! I just- uh- well- I-" I couldn't hold it in anymore and so I burst out laughing, as Angel, mom and Auntie followed, at his frustrated look, i even saw Sebastian let out a small smile before quickly whipping it off.

"Angel! That's not fair, you always do that!" Uncle Jake whined like a child.

"And you're always fall for it Uncle." I teased before giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, than I moved on to auntie and lastly I picked up little Angel and twirled her a bit

"How's my little munchkin?!" I asked as i set her on the ground and kneeled next to her.

" i miss you Dani! When are you come visit?!" Her question sent knives through my heart, but I hid my sadness and instead smiled at her.

"We'll see baby girl, maybe you'll come over sometime. I missed you most by the way." I whispered the last part in her ear making her giggle, but that was cut short as she saw my brother, her favorite member of my family, she's always, and i mean always loved him most.

"Stef!" She shouted, into my ear may i add, and ran up to him as he already had his arms open for her.

"He'll be a great dad." I told lana who was standing next to me admiring how her mate was joking around and laughing with the kid.

As her cheeks reddened she nodded saying"he better be!" Jokingly.

"So.. do you sense your mate yet?" With that the smile that was on my face drop as my eyes widened.

So i may have not told her yet, she will flip when she gets to find out the truth but I can't tell her now either or she'll murder him...

"No." I said curtly, after swiftly whipping my expression away, as I looked at Sebastian who was looking at me as well.

"Don't worry babe, he'll come 'round." She said trying not to show pity and sympathy as she knew i hated that.

" i have a feeling he's dead." With my harsh words i kept my eyes at Sebastian and saw him flinch as hurt passed through his eyes, I didn't even realize that my parents along with his were no where to be seen until it was about time we returned to our own table.

My brother and lana had given me odd looks upon my harsh statement but with all honesty I didn't care.

Alexandra POV- yes bitches she's back!!-

"Jake, Sebastian and Daniella are mates." I told my best friend as they four of us sat in Ian's office

"He rejected her." It was no question. Jake had stated the fact with sadness clear in his eyes.

"Maybe it's time you know.." i was going to ask him about it when he gave me the "just listen for fucks sake!" Look.

"We have to tell Dani." I said my voice small and distant.

"You can't! She finds out the truth and she'll get Sebastian to accept her. She'll be in grave danger Alex!" Gabs said making me frown

"But-" Ian was the one to cut me off this time making my frown turn to a glare

"They're right honey, we should let them decide for themselves, its their lives, he's trying to protect her."

"Off course you'd understand him!" I said in a venomous tone before continuing "you did the same thing after all, and you almost lost me in the process or did you forget?! I will not have my daughter blame herself, I will not sit around watching her miserably watch all her friends find their mates while she looks at her self thinking he doesn't want her because she has something wrong with her!" My voice had risen and I was barely containing my wolf, standing up i had one hand on my round belly and another moving around as i had spoke

"Alex please calm down!"

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down! You had never faced rejection! You don't know how much it fucking hurts! I'm not gonna lose my daughter because you're son is too much of a pu-"

"ALIX THATS ENOUGH" Ian's shout cut pff my own and giving him one last glare I stomped out of his office. almost breaking the door as I slammed it, and headed towards the lake trying to gather my thoughts

"Oh Selene, why must my daughter face the same fate as I had" i asked my sister as i took off my sandals and raised my dress so that i could dip my feet into the water

-Danis POV-

About half an hour later dad as well as uncle Jake and Auntie had returned but mum was no where near them and that got me worrying

Within seconds i was next to dad  "where's mom? Is she okay? Are the twins okay? Is she feeling dizzy? Don't tell me she went into la-"

"Take a breath sweetheart! She's okay. she just needed a to breath a little. She's probably at your guys hideout." Dad knew never to follow mum when she's angry or he might as well shoot himself with a silver bullet.

Instead, i go after her, and that is exactly what I did.

True to his word, mum was at the lake, her feet dipped into the water and her hands caressing her belly as she looked up at the moon and stars filled sky.

"Mommy?" My voice was soft and soothing almost, I knew she smelled me miles away, but i still didn't want to startle her

"Come here baby girl." She patted the space next to her but remained in the same position. I went over and took off my heels before sitting just like her... well except for my hands being on my tummy, they were on the ground as I leaned back to stare at the sky

Five minutes later she turned to me and sat straight, taking my hand in hers after i sat up as well

"Promise me one thing baby girl. You will never blame yourself for Sebastian's rejection, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you, he has his reason, and i know you might get mad at me but I cannot tell you, it's not my story to share. Please promise me." Her eyes glistened with tears, she was upset, it's not good for the twins, and so even though i knew I'll break the promise I did it

"I promise you mom, just don't upset yourself on petty things it's not good for the twins."

"Your happiness isn't something petty, and you worry about them too much, i was always angry pregnant with you and your brother!" She said exaggeratedly making me smile at her

"See, look how ugly stef turned out to be and how moody I tureen out because of that." My joke made her laugh as she took my hand in gers

" he's okay, he did get Lana after all. And you're not that bad.." she said with a grin as i laughed as well

"I love you mom." I smiled at her to which she returned "i love you more baby." She said as she gave me her famous momma bear hug.

"Come on dad must be getting worried about us, let's go." She said after drying her feet and putting on the sandals

"You go, I'm gonna stay a little more. And please mom, don't worry, and pay attention to your steps too." With that she walked away grumbling about how i was acting like the mother.

"You know you've been here for half an hour right?" His scent had reached before he was even near, yet still I hadn't turned around until he spoke.

"What are you doing here?" I asked softly after I turned back around to face the lake

"You look breathtaking." He said complimenting me, making the zoo in my stomach come to like as my heart went on a rollercoaster

"Thank you." I didn't dare look at him, i was afraid that if i did I'd loose the pride i had left as I'd run over to him only to be thrown aside.

"Would you do me a favor." His voice was closer now, as if he was only a couple of steps away, the soft music in the background could be heard, and i used that as a distraction too afraid to trust my voice i only nodded

"Will you allow me to dance with you?" His question had me turn around so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash

"What?" I asked just to make sure i heard right

And sure enough, he held his hand out and said one more word making my heart jump off the rollercoaster only to land on a crazier one "please."

Slowly and hesitantly I stood up, not even bothering with my heels as i took a hold of his hand

As soon as i was upright, he pulled me to him as his hand rested on my naked back while mine was on his clothed should. We were close enough for me to see the swindle of emotions taking residence in his eyes, his beautiful beautiful eyes.

He looked like a prince out of a fairytale in his black tux, I couldn't help but move my hand from his shoulder to his neck as the sparks started flying everywhere

Swaying from side to side, I wished that i could stop time, that this moment would be forever, but reality would come soon, and that thought had me tearing up

"Please don't, for tonight, just for tonight, let's pretend that i never rejected you, let's pretend that we aren't fighting the mate bond, just for tonight." His eyes held me captive as he moved his hand slowly leaving a hot trail of sparks after him, till his palm reached my cheek

"Just for tonight" i had to agree afraid that this would be our first and last intimate moment, and so, I closed my eyes and placed my head on his chest as I tightened my hold on him

Suddenly he picked me up bridle style and started walking towards the pack house

"What are you doing?" I asked tiredly, the days work finally taking it's troll on me.

"You need rest, Im taking you to bed." I wanted to argue, i wanted to stay longer in his arms but I was too tired, and so I saved the last couple of moments the last couple of moments of him acting nice to me, but by the time we were at the house i was out cold.

I could say that that night i had the best sleep in my life, for the first time in forever I didn't wake up because of the sun rays in my eyes

Sebastian's scent was still in my room as if he only left an hour or two ago, i was out of my sequin black dress and instead in a big white shirt entrapped in his scent, yum! And he's never getting it back!

Looking at my phone i saw that it was still pretty early, but i was late to practice, i have never woken up at 6am, usually I'm up much earlier.

With quick movements I removed Sebastian's shirt and hid it between my clothes, washed up, and lastly put my training gear on, black yoga pants and a grey long sleeve crop top, and as i descended the stairs i put my hair up in a ponytail

"Shit!" That was me cursing myself for not tying my shot causing me to trip down the stairs

"Woah!" That was Parker taking a hold of my falling body preventing me from getting a major injury

"Dani! Why in such a hurry?"

"Training?! What are you doing here? You should be training with the rest!" I almost screamed out load

"Stupid ass cousin, alpha gave everyone an off today, many had found their mates yesterday!" He said giving me the "where's your bran at?" Look

"Ohhhhhh" yup might of forgot "what about you? Did you find that lucky one?" I asked as we continued our way down the stairs slowly this time.

Parker gave me a disappointed look making me pat his shoulder

"It's okay park, you'll find her soon." I said as we reached the final step

"Yeah! Trev keeps telling me that too." Trev, as in, his wolf. Our wolves always feel it, when their mates are close, I don't know how Selene does it, but it's a way ti calm our wolves and prepare them, she gives them that feeling before meeting their mates by a week to a months.

"Anyway, i meed to go, see ya later!"  I said as i started running out of the door and to the woods

"Go easy on yourself!" Was the last thing he said as i raised my hand and waved goodbye.

As i was doing my last lap around the boundaries, and since i was running at such a high speed, I didn't notice a wolf crossing in front of me, and so we bumped, full force causing me to fly back and hit a tree, breaking my wrist and scraping my elbow in the process

"Ah! Shit!" I swore lowly as I tried to keep my tears in as i sued my un-injured hand to cradle my broken wrist

The wolf came towards me and in my state of pain, I didn't- well more like couldn't- recognize him.

"Sorry, I didn't see you." I said my head low as i tried to cover the pain in my voice, but when the wolf let out a pained whine I lifted my head and to my surprise a pitch black wolf with mesmerizing eyes is non other than my mate

"Hi." I said in a whisper forgetting all about my pain until he reminded me by whining and nudging me

"Hmm, it's okay, it'll heal, i just need to snap it back to place." I said making him whine again and since I could feel it start to heal, in one swift motion I snapped it back to place letting out a small scream, and as i did Sebastian growled before rubbing his snout on the crook of my neck

A minute later he pulled away and I stood up still cradling my wrist

"I'll go now, you can keep on training." I said smiling as much as i could before taking off towards the packhouse.

About three hours later, showered, dressed and bandaged wrist, I went down to have food.

Only to see the most heartbreaking view before me.

.•*•.•*.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.
Here's your valentines gift! 😂♥️
New chapter!!!

How do you guys like the story so far?

Surprises waiting for you up ahead!!

Don't be a silent reader

Vote

Comment

Fan

Love you all to the moon and back 💕

Till next time babes 🙋🏼‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
132 32 17
Cassie Browne has moved schools again, and again. This time, she really doesn't want to create feelings with anyone. That's until she meets Danny, a...
67.1K 2.4K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...