Written In The Stars{Derek Ha...

By SavannahBrookeFrisby

Laken Stilinski is the twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. She never believed that the supernatural actually exi... More

Full Summary
Playlist
01-Wolf Moon
Chapter 2-Second Chance At First Line
Chapter 3-Pack Mentality
Chapter 4-Magic Bullet
Authors Note
Chapter 5-The Tell
Chapter 6-Heart Monitor
Chapter 7-Night School
Chapter 8-Wolf's Bane
Chapter 9-Co-Captain
Chapter 10-Formality
Chapter 11-Code Breaker
Chapter 13-Omega
Chapter 14-Shape Shifted
Chapter 15-Ice Pick
Chapter 16-"I'm a what?"
Chapter 17-Abomination
Chapter 18-Venomus
Chapter 19-Frenemy
Social Media Book (new)
Chapter 20-Restraint
Chapter 21-Raving
UPDATE SCHEDULE
Authors Note
Chapter 22-Fury (pt. 1)
Chapter 23- Fury (pt. 2)
Chapter 24-Battlefield
Chapter 25-Master Plan
Epilogue
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 12-"I'm not scared of him."

7.8K 158 34
By SavannahBrookeFrisby

*This is a short original chapter before I start Season 2 which is gonna be continued in this book*

"Come one." Laken walked into Scott's room, pulling Stiles by the ear behind her. 

"What? Wher-, Ow! Ow! Ow! My ear! My ear!" Scott chanted as Laken pulled the two of them down the stairs, "Mom!" 

"I'm kidnapping your son!" Laken shouted to Melissa, who walked out of the kitchen to see the two boys being pulled by Laken.

Letting out a chuckled, Melissa started walking up the stairs, "Have him back before curfew!" 

"Mom!" Scott exclaimed in disbelif that his mother was actually letting the girl drag him and Stile out the door. 

The three got in Laken's car and she pulled out the driveway, "Your both big babbies." 

"Where are we going anyway?" Stiles asked, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Yeah, why'd you drag me out my house?" Scott asked. 

"Just shut the hell up and ride." 

"Yes ma'am." The spoke in sync.

*****

"Why are we at Derek's?" Scott asked as they got out at the Hale house. 

The three of them walked in to find Derek sitting on the couch. Upon seeing them enter, he stood up and chuckled in amusement as Stiles and Scott sat down when Laken told them too. 

"Okay, the two of you are gonna sit there and your gonna listen." Laken crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Is it just me or did she become more scary when she was bit?" Stiles leaned over to whisper to Scott. 

"Oh, she got more scary." Scott answered. 

"Derek and I have been dating for awhile." Laken bluntly said.

"What?!" The two exclaimed in shock. 

"What did I tell the two of you?" She glared at them. 

"To sit and listen." They mumbled as if they were getting in trouble. 

"As I said, Derek and I are dating." Laken wrapped her arms around Derek's waist, smiling as his arm went to her shoulder and he placed a kiss on the top of her head. "There is nothing that you can say and do that will make us break up." 

"Telling Dad will." Stiles smirked at his older sister. 

"Dad already knows." Laken shrugged her shoulder. "Why you were at school and I was in the hospital, Dad came to visit why Derek was in the room." 

"And how'd that go?"

*******

Derek sat next to Laken's hospital bed, one of his hands intertwined with hers. The two had smiles on their faces as they talking about anything and everything. The oldest Stilinski had  been in the Hospital for two days and was being released tomorrow. 

After Derek killed Peter, and the now Alpha bit his girlfriend to try and save her life, she had accepted the bit but she hadn't healed from the gun shot wound as fast as she should've but once the police showed up the crime scene and Noah saw his daughter, he sent for her to go to the hospital. 

"So now since your the Alpha, who's gonna be your pack?" Laken asked, drawing random shapes on the top of Derek's hand. 

"Well, your apart of my pack." Derek let a smile appear on his face. She seemed to be to only person that he'd smile around. "And I was thinking about offering the bit to pe-,"

"Okay daughter of mine, I brought a change of clothes, your laptop and a few movies." Noah walked into his daughters room, cutting Derek off from what he was saying. 

Derek and Laken froze in their spots as Noah looked up from the backpack he was looking into. He looked back and forth between his daughter and the older Hale.

"Lake?" 

"Yes Daddy?" 

"Why are you holding hands with Derek Hale? Most importantly why the hell is he in your hospital room?" 

"Because we're dating?" 

"You're dating?" 

"Yep."  

"Okay." Noah nodded, turning towards the door, "I need a drink." 

*********

"It went well." Laken spoke. 

"Look," Derek spoke and the three teens turned to look at him, "I know the two of you don't like me, now more than ever, but I love Laken and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or jeopardize our relationship."  

Scott and Stiles looked at each, before turning their heads to the couple who had turned to be in their own little world it seemed. Derek had his hands on her waist, her hands arms tucked between the two of them and holding his face as he pecked her lips. 

The two of them had smiled on their faces as they talked about their date Derek had planned for the night, which seemed to be where she'd be most nights since getting out of the hospital. 

"They do look happy together." Scott told his best friend, who kept watching his twin sister and the werewolf he was still scared off. Hell, he was scared of his twin. 

"I know." He mumbled. "It makes me sick." 

"Stiles, Laken hasn't been happy since her and Jackson were together. She's been single for so long that she's happy. I mean look at the smile on her face." 

Stiles turned to look at the two of them and sighed. Scott was right, he had never seen Laken smile as much as she was in that moment. 

"Okay, I'll let them date." Stiles mumbled, "But if he hurts my twin, I'll kick his ass." 

"Your to scared to do anything." Scott laughed. 

"I'm not scared of him!" He exclaimed. 

"Yes you are." The three wolves in the room spoke in sync.

"I am not!" He shouted, "I'm not scared." He mumbled to himself. 

(*******)

"You never finished telling me what you were about offering the bit at the hospital." Laken said softly as she traced the words 'I love you' against Derek's bare chest as they laid in her bed. 

"I thought I'd offer the bit to teenagers who deserved it. You know the ones that need to protect themselves most. I wanted to start off with about three, see how that goes and maybe offer it to others." Derek spoke, running his fingers threw her hair. 

"Any teen who needs it?" Laken turned her head so now her chin was sitting on his chest." 

"Yeah." Derek raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend, "You have that look in your eyes." 

"What look?" 

"That look you get when your thinking." He told her, "Who are you thinking about?" 

"Isaac Lahey." Laken spoke up, "I've known the kid all my life. He lives across the street from Jackson. He's older brother's dead and so is his mother. He's dad beats him. I've seen if before and I've tried to tell my Dad but somehow Jackson always talks me out of it." She mumbled. 

"You friends with the kid?" 

"Sometimes, I eat lunch with him." She said, "Oh! There's two others also." 

"Who?" 

"Erica Reyes and Vernon Boyd." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.2K 35
After getting attacked the night of winter formal, running around naked for two days with her sister, listening to people whisper about her, and watc...
530K 12.6K 26
Rising Moon: All This Time I Was Finding Myself And I Didn't Know I Was Lost Scott McCall's twin sister Sophie is along for the ride with her brother...
26.9K 409 20
Margaret "Maggie" Martin, is the twin sister of the popular Lydia Martin. She lives a pretty normal teenage life, in Beacon Hills, with her two best...
266K 5.8K 36
in which Stiles' twin sister, Collins, gets caught up in the werewolf business and gets drug into every adventure with her brother and his best frien...