Jack Gilinsky imagines

By aprilfulton

Gilinsky imagines. More

Snapchat story
Homecoming
Just married
7 minutes in heaven
Tell death do us part
First flight home
Tell death do us part 2
UPDATE COMING SOON!!!
madison
not an update!
halloween

Forever and always

32.4K 361 132
By aprilfulton

**You and jack have been dating for almost a year and you just had your first really big fight**

You laid in bed crying regretting everything you had said to jack before he left.

*flashback*

"I'm only dating you because I feel sorry for you. You always prance around trying to make everyone else around you feel bad for you and I was stupid enough to fall for it."

"I hate you jack and I regret everything I did with you. Your worthless and you never meant anything to me. None of this meant anything. Now leave I hate you and I don't ever wanna see you again."

Jack looked at you with sad eyes. You knew you had gotten to him. He was about to say something before you cut him off. He walked in the bedroom you guys shared and grabbed his bag, some clothes, his charger and his keys. He walked I the door slowly. "I love you y/n. I'm so sorry I waisted your time." You watched his black jeep pull out of the driveway.

*end of flashback*

You laid in your bed wishing he was there to calm you down. He always knew how to get you to stop crying. He always helped you fall asleep. Jack would wrap you up in his arms and pull you tightly into his chest. His thumb rubbing circles on your shoulder while he sang to you. That was your favorite thing. When he sang to you. You loved his beautiful voice. You loved everything about jack.

You looked up at your clock. It read 1:52am on it. You started wondering what jack was doing. You wanted so badly to call him but you just couldn't give in that easily. You unlocked your phone and started playing flights and imagined jack singing it to you. You slowly started to drift away when your phone started ringing. You looked at the number. You didn't recognize it but you picked it up thinking it might be jack.

"Hello.?" "Um yes hello is this Y/f/n?" "Yes" "Well your boyfriend Jack Gilinsky was just in a car accident. We think he was intoxicated but we are not sure right at this moment." "I-is he d-dead.?" You asked as tears started to blur your vision "no but he is in icu and we are about to get him into surgery." "Thank you" You jumped out of bed and grabbed one of jacks hoodies. As you did a little black box fell out of it. You put the hoodie on and bent down to grab the box. You opened it and saw that inside was an engagement ring. This made you start crying even more as you put the box in your pocket and grabbed your phone, keys, and ran out of your house. You knew jack use to have a drinking problem but you thought he had fixed it. You never thought that you would push jack to start drinking again.

You pull up to the ER and run right up to the front desk. "Hi I need the room number for jack Gilinsky please." The lady started typing on her computer and finally looked back up at you. "He's in icu and as of right now he is in surgery but if you wait over there I can take you to see him once he's out." You walked over to the seats and set down. You set there for what felt like years when the lady finally came over as tapped you on the shoulder. "Follow me ma'am" you got up and followed her into the elevator. When you finally got to jacks room you were shocked to see his condition.

He was hooked up to a ton of machines. He was still sleeping.

You walked over to the side of his bed and grabbed his hand. "Jack I'm so sorry. I love you more then anything or anyone on this whole entire earth. I need you jack. Please don't leave me. Please baby not now." You sat down in the chair and laid your head on the side of the bed as you started crying. "Baby girl I'm not gonna leave you." You looked up to see jacks beautiful eyes looking at you. You still get lost in those eyes. "I didn't mean anything I said earlier. I love you I really do and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you y/n." "I love you to jack. I'm so sorry." "Sweetheart why are you sorry.? I'm the one who went out and got drunk." "I know but jack I made you leave. I was the one who caused you to go and drink. I'm so sorry." You started crying.

Suddenly jack pulled his hand away from you. You slowly looked up to see Jack with his arms open. You looked at him confused and he patted the spot on the bed beside him "cuddle with me baby girl." You climbed into the bed with him and curled up into his chest. Jack pulled some of the blankets over you and started playing with your hair. "I missed this" you said. "Me to." "Sing to me jack." "Okay baby what do you want me to sing?" "Forever and always by parachute" (you should def go listen to that song!) "okay anything for you baby girl." You snuggle closer in his chest and close your eyes. Jack clears his throat before he starts singing.

"She's sitting at the table the hours getting later,

he was suppose to be here she sure he would have called,

she waits a little longer there's no one in the driveway,

no ones said they seen him why is something wrong?

She looks back to the window suddenly the phone rings a voice said something's happen and she should come right now.

Her mind goes to December she thinks of when he asked her he bends down on one knee first and he said I want you forever,

forever and always through the good and the bad and the ugly, we'll grow old together forever and always.

She pulls up to the entrance she walks right to the front desk.

They lead her down a million halls a maze that's never ending.

They talk about what happen but she can barley hear them she tries to keep a start face as she walks into the room,

she sits by his bed and hold his hand to they talk about the kids they're gonna have in the good life,

the house on the hill side where they would stay,

stay there forever,

forever and always through the good and the bad and the ugly.

Well grow old together and always remember rather rich or for poor or for better well still love each other forever and always.

Then she gets an idea and calls in the nurse she brings up the chaplain and he says a couple verses.

They borrow the rings from the couple next door everybody's laughing as the tears fall on the floor.

She looks into his eyes and she says I want you forever,

forever and always through the good and the bad and the ugly.

We'll grow old together and always remember rather happy or sad or whatever we'll still each other forever and always,

forever and always forever and always.

She finishes the vows but the beeps are getting to slow his voice is almost to low as he says I love you forever,

forever and always please just remember even if I'm not there I'll always love you forever and always."

He finishes the song and you can feel something wet hit your cheek and realized Jack had started crying.

You didn't notice you were crying either. "Baby ill never leave you. I couldn't do that to you. Or myself." He kisses your temple and he calls the nurse to turn the light off in his room. You were almost asleep when you heard jack say barely above a whisper "I love you so much y/n Gilinsky. Infinity is and understatement for how long we will be together." You smile and fall asleep.

*1 year later*

You hear the music start playing as your cue to start walking. You take a deep breath and take your fathers arm. You walk out the church doors and look down the isle to see Jack. He looks flawless and your asking yourself how you got so lucky.

You finally reach jack and you kiss your dad on the cheek and grab jacks hands. "You look beautiful and in a couple minutes you'll be mine forever." You smile at him and you listen to the preacher as he does his thing.

"Now it is time for the vows. Jack you go first." "Okay. Y/n your the love of my life. I knew that the first time I saw you. I just knew that I was going to be your husband. Your so different then other girls. Your the only one i see out of 7 billion. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and I certainly plan to do so." You looked at him and saw that he was about to cry.

"Y/n your turn" "jack, if you would have never come into my life I honestly don't know if I would still be here today. You have helped me overcome so much. Even before we got together. I never wanna loose you. You make me so happy and without you id be lost. I love you jack. We have been through a lot together but nothing will separate us. I promise." You start crying as you look at jack. "Don't cry princess" he says as he wipes you tears away.

You guys put the rings on each other's fingers. "I now pronounce you man and wife, jack you may kiss the bride." Jack places his hand on the side of your face and leans in slowly. His lips finally reach yours and a million butterflies burst in your stomach. It was your first kiss as ms. And mrs. Gilinsky 💜

++++

Okay so that's my first imagine and of you liked it please vote and if you have any suggestions just comment. 💜✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.8K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
491K 9.7K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
131K 5.6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
616K 54.7K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...