Roll The Dice

Galing kay TheMcGraws

Faith's a single mom with 2 teenagers and a model not looking for a man until she presents at an award show a... Higit pa

Who?
Hallway Encounters
Nice To Meet You?
Drinks?
Secrets Uncovered
My Life Story
Tread Lightly
Just Be You
Blast From The Past
What Do We Do?
Low All Afternoon
The Red Carpet
The Long Way
Not My Girlfriend
The Talk
Something Different
After The Show
Just Breathe
This Is Tim
Intimidation
After Show Ritual
TMZ
Nonsense or Entertainment
Chose a Good One
Surprise
Dates
Car Conversations
You'll Love Her
Freaked Out
McMom
Dinner
It's Gonna Be Fine
Mama Perry
Papa Perry
Good to You?
Welcome To The Family
Conclusions
3 Words
Shock
Paris Fashion Week
Concussion
Pre Show
My Best Friend
Album Of The Year
The Easier Two
The Other Two
Bridge Questions
MR & MRS

Told You So

291 11 0
Galing kay TheMcGraws

Tim POV
"Thank you for having me over for dinner honey" My mom said walking to get her coat from the closet.
"Thanks for coming mom. I'm glad you got to finally meet Faith and her girls."
"Me too, now don't do anything stupid. She's a lovely girl and I can tell she's good for you"
"I don't plan on it mom. Trust me"
"Ok, I'm just making sure." She said as we walked back into the kitchen.
"Faith it was lovely to meet you and wish we could've done this much earlier"
"It was nice to meet you too. I'm glad you were able to come over while we were in town."
"We'll have to have dinner again next time you're in town" my mom said, I'm so happy her and Faith get along.
"Definitely! I need to hear all those embarrassing stories you have about Tim"
"Not funny!" I said protesting
"I've got to get going but I promise to bring some of those out next time. Bye honey." My mom said before hugging me and reaching for the door.
"Bye mom, I'll talk to you later" I said as she walked out the door.  "I told you, she would love you." I said closing the door and turning towards Faith.
"I know, I know" She said rolling her eyes.
"Mom, I'm pretty sure you got off easy compared to what Tim is going to have to go through with Nana and Grampy." Audrey said looking up from her phone.
"Faith, what does she mean by that!?" I said slightly panicked.
"You'll find out next weekend when we go visit them. Now let's pop some popcorn and watch some cheesy movie."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.5K 126 36
High school sweethearts are torn apart by tragedy, but brought back together years later by fate. Facing the complications made stronger with time, t...
9.9K 25 34
They've lived seven years without their children. Their on again, off again marriage has finally worked itself out, and they feel as if things are st...
10.5K 387 46
Tim and Faith both coming out of long relationships that ended badly. They are very much attracted to each other. But they are too stubborn to admit...
7K 214 24
On a rainy night, their car plummeted off an overpass, and onto the bustling highway below. For the moment, it seemed everything would be just fine...