Album Of The Year

Faith POV
As Tim finished singing I was trying my best not to cry since they were probably going to pan over to me. I wonder what the girls thought about the song.
"So what's you think?" Tim asked sitting back down next to me.
"I loved it babe. They probably caught me trying not to cry. Thank you for it, is it going on your new album?" I asked putting my hand on his cheek.
"I'm so happy you loved it. It's going on the album and I might make it a single depending on the reaction it gets."
"I love you and I think it will make a great single" I said before kissing him " You're category is up soon right?"
"After Carrie performs" he said squeezing my hand.
"I may be a little biased but I think you're gonna win" I said before they announced Carrie's performance. All through her performance I could tell her was nervous, his leg wouldn't stop bouncing.
"Relax baby" I whispered in his ear.
"Here are the nominees for Album of the year..." Martina McBride said before the nominees were read off.
"Whatever happens I still love you" I said squeezing his hand.
"And the CMA goes to... TIM MCGRAW" she announced.
"I'm so proud of you baby" I whispered in his ear as I hugged him before going up to accept the award.
"Wow! I truly wasn't expecting to win this! Thank you to my label, all the producers and writers who made this album possible, the fans for buying the album. Thank you to my lovely girlfriend Faith and my minions for putting up with my promo and tour schedule. And most of all thank you CMA!!" He said before walking off the stage. I sat there slightly in shock that he called me his girlfriend on national TV.