Suga's Jealousy (Imagine)

By luvyaselfu

Even you didn't know how jealous Yoongi can get... More

Shoots with Suga
Reflection
Just Tired
Afterwards
Out of it
Something's bothering him
That cute glare
Crashing at Hoseok's
M.I.A
Fan Meeting
Eye contact
Walking away
Waiting
Let him be
Overseas
Complaining to the girls
Talking with Yoongi
Details
Y/N's whereabouts
After Yoongi
Yoongi's silence
Numbers
Late
Rates increasing
Arriving late
Gift for Yoongi
Jealousy
Forgiveness
Small gestures
Back home
Dinner
Reminder
Army bomb
Coming home late
Surprise
Vacation

Yoongi's stay

10.5K 323 15
By luvyaselfu

The members watched as you leave the room, slamming the door behind you also.

Jin choked on his food and reached for Jungkook's bottle. He was so caught up in your argument with Yoongi that he forgot how to swallow properly. 

"I almost couldn't swallow my food," Jin said, eyes wide.

"Hyung, who told you to eat while they're arguing like this," Jimin scolded. "You should have said something."

"You're one to talk," Jin pointed back at him with the water bottle still in his hand and then to Namjoon and Hoseok. "Why aren't you talking about these two? Hoseok was just staring and Namjoon was on his phone."

"And you were eating," Namjoon finished for him and then sighed loudly, "So, who's place is Yoongi staying at tonight?"

"Mine," Jimin smirked. "I think that leaves you and Jungkook left."

Jungkook sighed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 88.8K 39
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
595K 31.7K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
103K 5.3K 55
"Aren't you going to introduce your guest?" "No!" Jimin snapped. "She's with me. After all, she's got taste." "Too bad." His incredibly full li...
902K 46.7K 28
Kim Namjoon texts you thinking you are someone else.. ยฉchimchimicorn