Distance • NBA Youngboy

De sincerelynye

Cartier is only 16 years old, and already have problems like an adult. Once her past catches up with her it'l... Mai multe

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•13•-pt.2
•14•-pt.3
•15•
•16•
•17•-pt.1
•18•-pt.2
•19•-pt.3
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
‼️READ BICHES‼️
The Real Deal~EPILOGUE
Sequel???
Maybe???
Its up🤗🤗🤗
New Book!!!😊

•12•-pt.1

10.7K 326 112
De sincerelynye

Cartier 😘

"Myaaa!!!!" My mother yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Yes ma'am." She replied.

"Come you gotta go to ya grandmas house." My got up going downstairs. I followed after her.

My mom waited till she got down to get her bags. My was going to her grandmothers which is only 30 minutes away from me.

She collected her stuff leaving out the house. I hugged her and watched as she made her way to the car.

I walked back upstairs going to Riyahs  room. Knocking on the door waiting for a response I played on my phone. She opened the door smiling. I furrowed my brows scrunching my face up.

You already know what I'm bout to say...

"Wassup." She walked to her closet picking an outfit out. I sat on her bed resting my phone down.

"What you plan on doing today?" I asked.

"Umm... you heard about 3's party?"

"Nah."

"Well he having one and he wanna know if we gone pop up."

"I might. What time is it?"

"The party start at 10, but from 9:30 to 10 everybody free. And I'm tryna be early, but fuckin round with you we not gone make it till 11." She joked laughing.

Ian think that shit was funny so I ain't laugh.

"It's already 3 in the afternoon. Meaning we got mad time left." I checked my phone.

Meaning... you need to get ready at 8." She walked to the bathroom. "And where something cute. You be dressing like you a damn adult."

"Bitch I have class. Fuck you talkin bout'." I patted myself off walking to my room.

I sat on my bed wanting to talk to somebody. Grabbing my phone out my pocket I went to kentrells name.

Yo

Daddy Rell😍😍: what!!!

Don't catch no attitude.

Daddy Rell😍😍: I ain't. But wyw?

I want you.

Daddy Rell😍😍: for real. I just turned my location on. Follow that.

What? Nvm. I was playing.

Daddy Rell😍😍: mane stop dat shit guh.

😂😂 sorry. But nah, wyd today

Daddy Rell😍😍: nun going to 3's party.

Mmm, Riyah just tol' me bout dat.

Daddy Rell😍😍: u going

Yeah.

Daddy Rell😍😍: ight imma pick u up at 9:30. Riyah riding wit Ben. Ha fat ass ain't hopping in ma car.

😂😂don't talk shit bout my cousin.

Daddy Rell😍😍: nigga I do what I want.

Ight. Keep dat same energy.

Daddy Rell😍😍: bet

🖕🏾
Read 3:30

I walked to the bathroom taking a shower. 20 minutes later I got out drying myself off. I applied coconut oil to my skin. Walking to my dresser I looked at the top grabbing a pair of PINK underwear, putting them on.

I grabbed my phone hooking it up to my speaker. I put on some Molly Brazy.

When I listen to her I get in the mood. I be ready to beat bitches ass.

I listen to her whole album, getting down to Outro. I rapped the whole song.

"Brazy...un hun....free rock nigga, Aye.
Bitch imma savage, I ain't got to tote a pistol, but I love the way you drop. You get hit with this fo' nickel. Right at ya temple i won't miss you pop a bitch like a pimple, imma let the chop dismiss you gone catch all these missals. Had the glock on me then, got the glock on me now. Screaming fuck 12 they tryna sit my niggas down. I get higher than a cloud, smoking cookie by the pound, they heard Brazy and the gang. Bitches throwing in a towel. They keep asking for it, imma let these bitches have it. Ridin in a foreign, say he like the way I stab it. Bitches panic when they see me load the semi automatic, 450 for da ballies I just wanna live lavish." I rapped holding a brush up to my mouth.

"Boo bitch you talking, but you won't do shit. Imma cool bitch til a goofy jump stupid. Ian rich but my money too thick I'm ruthless, skudy zone, all my niggas shooting shit. Boo bitch you talking, but you won't do shit. Imma cool bitch til a goofy jump stupid. Ian rich but my money too thick I'm ruthless, skudy zone, all my niggas shooting shit."

"Hit you wit two sticks I won't miss, twin 40's, twin 40's wit ya 30 on dat bitch. I'm bout my money all my hittas bout that muthafuckin drama. If you talking bout dis beef, then they coming fa ya mother. Got that that Draco hip, hop in da whip I'm finna dip, Ian sick but you know I'm sippin codeine like a bitch. I just sit pretty, let you little ugly bitches hate. I wish I would let a broke bitch fuck up the paper chase. Is you dumb lil bitch, you would never know where stay, but yo momma stay on the six and I know where ya granny lay. Bitches don't really don't wanna play, hating on me man dat shit gay, bitches always sneak dissin but neva say shit to my face, joy rode nigga." I fell on the bed holding my bare chest. I was rapping fast as hell at the end.

"Boo bitch you talking, but you won't do shit. Imma cool bitch til a goofy jump stupid. Ian rich but my money too thick I'm ruthless, skudy zone, all my niggas shooting shit. Boo bitch you talking, but you won't do shit. Imma cool bitch til a goofy jump stupid. Ian rich but my money too thick I'm ruthless, skudy zone, all my niggas shooting shit." I finished up holding my breast.

Ian have no bra on that whole time. I looked at the clock seeing that it was 4:25.

Thinking on whether I should wear my party outfit now and switch later. Or just put that shit on.

There was a knock on the door interrupting my thoughts. "Come in."

"Wassup guh." I heard a familiar voice. Turning around I was face to face with Kentrell. I covered my body. "Damn." He stated analyzing my body.

"Nigga her out I didn't invite you in."

"Well technically you did. I said ta come in."

"Man, I was thinking you was Riyah." I ran to the closet going inside locking it. "Leave nigga damn."

"Ight I'm gone." I heard my door shut indicating that he left, but fucking round with him he probably still in here.

I cracked the door peeking. I saw he really wasn't in there. Walking out i grabbed my sleeveless dress. It was a mix of three colors—orange, purple, and white.

I fixed it up, putting a nipple pad one each one. While looking for a air of shoes, I did my makeup. Fixing my eyebrows, applying concealer, and adding lipgloss to my lips.

Ian really like makeup like dat. But for tonight imma add a lil.

I put on my all white pumas. And grabbed my green pock-a-book. I moved my braids to the side, walking down to Riyahs room.

Riyah😈

"Ben, imma need for you to come and get me." I spoke while on the phone.

"Guh, i know. Im coming when yb get Cartier."

"Ok don't be late. I gotta talk to you." I hung up.

After speaking to him I grabbed my army green dress, putting that on along with my brown boots. They stopped a little under my knee. I straightened my hair, putting my glasses on.

A bitch done ran out of contacts so now i gotta wear these. Nobody betta call me four eyes or it's a wrap.

I heard my door open making me turn around. Cartier walked in looking cute. I hyped her head up saying how she was the shit.

"I know that's righ cousin." She stuck her tongue out twerking.

"You look sexy guh." She said hyping me up. I hopped in my bed dancing. She did the same.

I'm guessing we was being loud, cause my mom walked in. She stood there with her arms crossed. She had a blunt in ha hand. "Where the hell yall going lookin like dat?" She asked tapping her foot.

Ma. We going wit Crystal, Mya, and Lexi." Riyah lied.

"Lies. Y'all going with dem boys. Why did I tell y'all?"

"Ma we gone come back early."

"And what time is early?"

"11 or 12."

My mom stood there thinking. "I want y'all back by 11:30."

We both nodded smiling hard as hell. "And imma be my that for when y'all walk in." The smiles faded. We wasn't gone come in till 1 or 2, but now we fucked.

"Ok auntie we got you." Cartier stated.

My mom walked out having us sit there with blank expressions on our face. "Girl, I lied to auntie. We finna be back in the mornin time.

I smiled nodding my head. We got up walking downstairs. "Auntie can I use ya car to go to the store please, please, please." Cartier begged.

I stood there watching how this was gonna play.

"Mhmm. But imma need you to hurry up. Cause I got things I gotta do." She waved us off.

I was confused as hell walking out the house. She never let me use the car before, but when Cartier ask she say yeah.

I got in the passenger seat only to be called. "Riyah take flick real quick." I got out the car walking to Cartier. I grabbed her phone waiting for her to pose. She smiled hold her bag.

"Here." I gave her, her phone back walking over to the car getting in.

Cartier😘

I posed with my bag on me and smiling. I wasn't looking directly at the camera. Ain't nobody got time to be doing the extra.

She took the picture handing my phone back, "here." I accepted walking to the drivers seat. I got in shutting the door behind me.

"Should I post this on ig?"

"Yeah. You look cute. And Kentrell gone be all on dat ass."

"Man shut up." I waved her off. I post the pick before pulling off.

nba_youngboy, MyaaaLOVES, Xaddy_Riyah, and 10,568 likes
Cartier_Bartier: Ik this make him want me more
-
LexiDex: 😍😍😍
-
MyaaaLOVES: best friennn 👅👅😍
-
Crystelly: you cute.😍😍
-
nba_youngboy: 💦💦😍😍 where you going lookin like dat??
-
deliciaaa: 🚮 throw her away. Bitch ugly as hell. And why is my man commenting under her shit?????
-
Xaddy_Riyah: @deliciaaa don't try ha' didn't I just recently beat ya ass. Don't get fucked up again.
-
MyaaaLOVES: @deliciaaa who is you bitch. Don't try ma' friend cause you will get popped.
-
Cartier_Bartier: @nba_youngboy Imma text you later boo. @MyaLOVES hey boo.
@deliciaa girl please. He don't want you at all. Watch ya mouth cause I am not the one. I will put hands on you.
-
deliciaaa: y'all some bitches tryna gang up on me. @Xaddy_Riyah you know where I stay at. It's on sight for all of y'all.

"Yo who is this bitch coming at?" I questioned tryna figure out who the fuck she was talking to.

"She ain't bout shit. I whooped her ass plenty of times."

"And she said on sight. Just show me what the bitch look like I'm whooping ass." I parked on the Wegmans parking lot.

We walked in going to the candy isle. I looked around picking out every piece they had in that bitch. "Yurp. Cartier take my pick." Riyah loud ass yelled.

"Ight gimme ya phone." She handed it to me going behind this little ass red rope. I took her picture honing her phone back. She looked at it before posting it.

"Let some hating ass bitch comment under my shit talking tuff."

LexiDex, MyaaaLOVE, Cartier_Bartier, and 6,543 other like.

Comments disabled.

"Alright. I'm bout ready to go." I stated walking to the check out like. She followed behind nodding her head. After paying for my stuff I counted my change and left.

We got out the car walking inside the house. I went up to my room watched the re-runs of Martin on BET.

Later that night

"Cartier. Get up guh." I heard some body say. I looked and saw Kentrell. I must of went to sleep.

"What time is it?" I asked confused as hell.

"Guh. It's 9:45. Get the duck up fo' we be late." I jumped up running to the bathroom. I used it and brushed my teeth. After eating so much candy and sleeping I know my breath probably hitting.

Finishing that up, I walked out with Kentrell by my side. Getting inside the car he started it up- pulling off.

We made it and to my surprise I see Riyah, and Mya. Along with two other girls. And Delicia on the porch hiding in the corner.

I got out looking down the street only to see 12 posted up at the next block down.

Let me prepare myself for the worst. Cause tonight finna be the worst.

Sorry for wait. I've been busy and had made shit to do. I would like for y'all to comment more and vote.

These acrylics ain't doing no just tryna type this shit up.

I hit 1k y'all. I'm hype as hell, but imma need for y'all to read more.

Nyah_Nye out this bitch.✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

86.7K 3.7K 32
NBA Boomer/ Big B is your typical hood nigga. Will he change for a YN or choose it over her?
155 0 9
18 year old Carter has to face the challenges in life that were very confusing but soon will be understood with the help of her highschool boyfriend...
42.8K 1.7K 32
16 year old Bonnie starts to realize, how to survive in the world. And how cold it can be.
3.7K 211 10
Be with the one who love you, I think he can treat you better.