The New Boy (A Hayes Grier Fa...

Da __kailey__

He is the new boy. She's the pretty girl that everyone is after. He wants her. **Finished** Altro

The New Boy (A Hayes Grier Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Question
Instagram
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New cover
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SEQUEL!!
The new life
New fanfic

Chapter 44

5.9K 83 44
Da __kailey__

A/n- okay so I'm finishing this story tonight. And then I'm starting the sequel tonight. and the song amnesia by 5sos is gonna come up a lot because it basically describes what Hayes and Kelley are going through. so enjoy the rest of the book(:

**Kelleys POV**

I left Hayes' house at 10pm so I could get some sleep. I didn't want to stay over, it would be too hard.

When I got home, I took a shower and then put on some printed spandex from athleta and a sports bra. Then, I went downstairs to get a glass of water. Since my accident in Florida, I had to drink 16 oz of water a day, that was twice the amount of water you are normally supposed to drink. I brought the glass of water up to my room and watched an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians. My phone buzzed. it was a text from Conner.

Conner: it was nice running into you today (: can't wait for next month!

Me: yeah it was! we should hang out tomorrow after school! what time does your school get out?

Conner: 2:15 hby?

Me: same! I can pick you up from school, I'm leaving early anyways I have a doc appointment so I can just not come back and them I can pick you up!

Conner: okay sounds good! see you then!

Me: yup goodnight!

Conner: goodnight beautiful

Well den. I have a boyfriend Conner. geez.

I turned my tv off and decided to get some sleep. I wanted this day to be over.

**Hayes POV**

This was going to be a hard 3 years. Kelley will probably move on with Conner, and she will forget about me. He's everything she wants. He's a totally surfer dude.

I fell asleep on my couch thinking about Kelley and Conner. She is going to forget about me. Those two will live happily ever after. I will find someone else but she won't be Kelley. No one can be better than Kelley.

**Kelleys POV**

(Morning)

My alarm when off and I quickly hopped out of bed. Today was the last day of school! I got dressed in some white high wasted shorts with a pink crop top and my pink vans. I brushed through my hair and then did my makeup which I did more of today. Concealer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow.

I knocked on my moms door and woke her up. Then I went downstairs and went on my phone. I hadn't checked twitter in a while so I decided to do that. Surprisingly there was no hate, which was good. I was scrolling through my mentions when I came across a tweet. It was from Conner.

@ConnerCoffin: @KelleyNorth is the prettiest girl I know 😍

And it had a picture that we had someone take of us when we wore swimsuits that had the same pattern on it. We bought them together at our first meeting for WPS. that's when we met each other and became friends.

I replied.

@ConnerCoffin aww your so sweet💕 I like out swimsuits 😏

My phone started blowing up with rumors about Conner and I. I then tweeted another thing.

Guys calm down, Hayes and I are still together. @ConnerCoffin and I are just really good friends!

My mom came down and made me waffles, which I devoured. My moms waffles are the best.

"Kelley, guess what!?" my mom said while doing some dishes.

"What?!" I asked

"I didn't want to tell you yet, but I found this guy," she smiled.

"Oooo, tell me about him!" I said. I was excited, I didn't want my mom to be alone while I was gone.

"Well, I met him while shopping I Hollywood. What if I told you he was a really famous actor?" my mom asked.

"I would be so excited! Who is it? I need to know!" I practically screamed.

(A/N- okay don't judge this part he's the first hot actor that came to my mind)

"It's...Bradley Cooper," my mom confessed.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yelled.

She nodded and started smiling really big.

"I met him while you were in Florida, before your accident. He is the sweetest guy ever," she said.

"I'm so happy for you!" I gave my mom and big hug.

"He's spending the weekend so I want you to be around. Hayes can be over but that's it. What are your plans after school? He is actually coming tonight and I want you to be here," my mom explained.

"Well Conner is coming over. I'm picking him up and then I think we are going to surf and go out to dinner or something," I said.

"Are you and Hayes okay?"

"Kind of...i told him about the world tour and now I think there is tension between us, since we know we have to break up," I sighed.

"Aww honey, it will be okay, my mom have me a hug.

We talked more about her and Bradley, then I had to leave. I didn't bother bringing a backpack today. I drove to pick up Hayes.

I texted him.

Me: I'm outside

I saw him come out of his front door and he got in.

"Hey babe," he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Hey, I can't drive you home today I have a doctor appointment and then I'm going to pick up Conner from his school," I explained.

"Oh..okay..I'll just walk or have Shawn drive me. What are you and Conner doing?" Hayes asked.

"We are just hanging out, probably gonna surf, maybe go out to dinner with my mom and her boyfriend," I shrugged.

"Oh. Your mom has a boyfriend?" he said.

"Yeah..it's Bradley Cooper" I laughed as we stopped at a red light.

"Your mom is dating Bradley Cooper? Yeah right," he laughed.

"I'm dating Hayes Grier? Yeah right," I mocked him.

"You have a point. I guess there's a soulmate for everyone," hayes said.

"Yup, and you're mine," I smiled.

We got to school and Hayes went off with Shawn while I talked with Rachel.

"So I heard you were leaving for 3 years?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah I am. This is my last day of school, ever. I'm not going to college because I already have a career. I guess I'll just do online classes," I said.

"Well I'm going to miss you," Rachel hugged me. We grew apart this year because I was gone so much. Shawn and this girl named Kennedy were my only best friends at this school now. And Hayes, but he's my boyfriend.

"I'll miss you too! You're the last of the fab five!" I said, remembering me, Rachel, Mack, Kelli and Hope.

"Aww, that's sad! Well I have to go, Eric is calling my name. Bye!" Rachel said, walking off to Eric, her boyfriend.

I went back over to Hayes, Shawn, and now Hannah.

We talked and then the bell rang and we got to class.

(Middle of last period)

"Um, Mr. Fink, I have to leave I have a Dr. Appointment," I said, showing my science teacher my note to leave.

"Alright Kelley, have a nice summer, and have fun going around the world!" he said and I walked out if the classroom. Who told everyone that I was going around the world? Whatever.

I got in my car and went to the doctor. They just needed to check me heart.

(After appointment)

It was 2:00 so I would be at Conners school right before he got out. It into takes 10 minutes to get there.

I turned on the radio and Amnesia came on. I sighed.

(A/N: here's the song lol)

The lyrics were almost exactly what Hayes I were going through. I turned it up and sang along, my eyes started to water. Whenever this song comes on, now I will think about Hayes. Great.

I got to Conner's school and washed until he got out. I saw people coming out and they were staring at my car. I got out so Conner could tell which car was mine. I leaned against the hood and waited until I saw him come out. Basically everyone was staring at me and my car. The boys were checking me out and the girls were saying stuff like "that's Hayes' girlfriend" and crap like that.

Finally Conner came out and I waved him down. He came over and I hugged him. I could feel thousands of eyes staring at is but I didn't care.

We got in my car and drove home. I saw a really nice car in my drive way. It must have been Bradley's.

"Whose car is that?" Conner asked.

"That's my moms boyfriends car," I laughed.

"Who is she dating brad pitt?" He said sarcastically.

"Close," I said as I brought Conner in side.

There, stirring in my living room, was Bradley Cooper.

(A/N- Lol just go with it)

"Oh Bradley, this is my daughter, Kelley. And her friend, Conner," my m introduced us.

"Hello, nice to meet you," he said and we shook hands. Bradley did the same to Conner.

Conner and I went upstairs and got changed into swimsuits. When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that we were wearing our matching ones.

"No way! Twinning!" I laughed.

We went out and grabbed some boards and ripped up the ocean for a while. I saw Hayes with a guy and a few girls and they were watching us.

Conner and I were just sitting out in the ocean on our boards talking.

"I'm going to go talk to Hayes, I'll he right back," I said as I paddled into shore. As I got closer, I saw that he was with Matthew and what looked like a few of Matthews friend because Hayes was asking what their names were.

"Hey Hayes," I said as he go up and pecked my lips quickly.

"Hey," he smiled. "You were shredding it out there!"

"Thanks!" I smiled.

"You are really good! I heard you're a World Professional Surfer now! Congrats!" Matt said and then hugged me.

Conner came in and I introduced him to Matt. Then Hayes, Matt and his friends had to leave so it was just Conner and I on the beach.

"Kelley can I do something that I won't regret?" he asked. Before I could answer, his lips crashed against mine. I didn't pull away. I kissed back.

It felt right.

-----------

A/N- idk I'm jus setting up the end. Hope you enjoy ☺️ thinking about finishing tomorrow instead cuz this chapter took my a while to write lol.

❤️-K

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10.2K 206 68
Imagine/Fanfic about Vine star, Hayes Grier and an ordinary girl from Arkansas falling in love. ❤️❤️❤️
21.6K 339 33
Find out what happens when shaelyn moves to North Carolina and meets the one and only hayes grier
185K 2.6K 44
A story in which an English girl is forced to move to North Carolina. Her neighbour happens to be the vine famous Griers! What happens when she falls...
8.7K 100 39
Everything seemed to be going well for Jordan until she moves to North Carolina where she seemed to fall for a blue eyed dorky kid. Many things stand...