Regal academy : The Worries (...

Autorstwa SwanArmy

Disaster has struck on Regal Academy. Can the heroes save Regal Academy? The snow queen has planed something... Więcej

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Herminie SnowWhite
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

390 15 0
Autorstwa SwanArmy

Travis's POV
" Omg! Omg! " I heard a group of girls shout I turned around and saw girls standing around a guy.
" Hey guys whose that? " I asked.
" Let's go check it out " Astoria said. We all walked towards him.
" Ladies who is this? " Hawk asked.
" Its Demin Charming " One of the girls said. We saw him looking towards us. He turned around and looked at Herminie. Well not exactly look but kinda stare. He walked to Herminie and greeted himself.
Herminie's POV
I was talking to odette when someone interupted our talk.
" Hi, I'm Demin Charming " He said while holding my hand and kissing it. WTF!?!? I quickly took my hand and slapped his face.
" There are only two things I hate the most in this world, one. Guys touching me without my permission. Two. Guys kissing me when we just met " I said and walked away to the team. We walked to class.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.7K 541 17
Kanan has given in to the Dark Side and has hidden his identity from the rest of the Ghost crew. But when he, along with Ezra and Sabine go on a miss...
265K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
14.8K 480 10
An alternate ending of Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Hae Soo had waited for Wang So to come in her last days, but he never showed up till the end...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...