the bounty hunter (sasuke uch...

By theninjahero

Tamaka Hikari was just on her way back to base after collecting the money she deserved for killing another ni... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Final

chapter 8

11.2K 322 140
By theninjahero

sjfgsdflkjdjghfjghklf I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ^^v

----------------------------------------

SASUKE'S POV

I tied her up knowing that if I start questioning her she'll try and avoid it. So the main reason she joined was to kill me huh?

"what seems to be the problem Uchiha? Scared?" she said.. that line... that line was always used in a mocking tone by Kori Hikari,... maybe this really is her... but what happened when I left the village? Kakashi said she disappeared too.. what happened then?

"heh. you won't kill me.. not yet at least." I said and I saw a smirk on her face

"and why not?"

"because if you wanted to kill me you could've done it in the first place, let's say when I was alseep along with the others.. you could've taken my head but you didn't."

"touche.. but I have my reasons.. I am still having fun in your team so I won't kill you.. yet" her smirk grew into a grin and she straigtened her back to lean on a tree.

"what do you need the money for?" I asked and she looked at me with curiosity.. either that or she's just plain clueless like always,.

"why do you want to know?"

"just answer.. you are in no position to defy me.. just in case you haven't noticed it yet.." she scoffed and looked away..

"judging by the way you dress right now, I doubt you do it for personal needs.." she shot me a glare, Hikari.. Hikari used to give me that exact same glare when I have offended her or anything..

If this was Kori Hikari then I am not gonna let her go... my feelings haven't changed and I know she feels something for me too.. but first I need to find out everything I can about her.

"excuse you, but my family needs it." she said and I raised an eyebrow

"I thought you don't have a family.. or a village."

"duh.. I have an adoptive family.."

"where are they now?" she remained silent.. she's hiding something from me and it involves her adoptive family.. I need to know who those people are and what they have done to her these past years..

for all I know Hikari wasn't adopted, she had a family when we were about 10 years old.. then her parents died which left her with her younger brother, when we were 12 her brother died of a sickness which left her alone.. alone but independent, she still kept that smile on her face even if things didn't go her way.. she was the one who saw through everyone's built up walls.. including me and that sand kid.. I have been with her since forever and I know she feels something for me she's just not used to showing it.

"Hikari.. who are your adoptive parents?" she stiffened and looked away.. I knew it.. she's hiding something.. for all I know she's just pretending she doesn't remember us.. then again I might be wrong... but..

"that's classified." she said.. classified?? wow.. she made it sound like she was on a mission and was being interrogated by the criminal on who sent who.. I appeared in front of her with my sharingan activated to get a look on her memories but in a flash her eyes were closed.. so stubborn.

"Hikari.. open your eyes."

HIKARI'S POV

In a flash he was in front of me with his sharingan eyes,., I closed mine to avoid his infiltration, I felt his breath on my cheek.

"Hikari... open your eyes." that voice.. I have heard that before.. I know it belongs to Sasuke but it feels as if I have heard it before.. from.. someone special. I shook my head and he sighed which made his breath pass my cheeks.. I could feel the shiver on my spine and the redness of my face.. what the hell?!?! I should not let this stupid Uchiha find out about my secrets!!

I kept my eyes closed but I know I can't last long cause of the way he is now approaching me..

"Hikari.. what are you hiding?" I felt his forehead touch mine and I an't help but breathe deeply and inhale his scent... he smells so good and.... what the fuck am I doing!??!

I kept my eyes closed knowing his eyes were still activated.

"wh-why are you so eager to find out?" I stuttered.. I don't stutter!!! what the hell!?!

"because.. you might be someone who is important to me.. someone I had lost a long time ago but now I had found.." his voice was so calm and his hand rested on the tree behind me..  his nose touched my nose.. is he gonna?!?! NO!! HE BETTER NOT!!! HELP ME!!! SASORI-KUN!!! ITACHI-SAN!!!!

Then as if on cue I felt it.. Sasori-kun's chakra strings..

NO ONE'S POV

Sasori was frantically pacing all over the Akatsuki base making Deidara shout at him.

"what the hell is your problem man?!!? sit down!! for the love of Jashin!!" Deidara flailed, but that didn't stop Sasori from pacing.

"what's the matter Sasori?" Pein asked and the red head stopped to look at their leader's Rineggan eyes..

"Hikari.. I feel like she's in some sort of trouble." Sasori said and every single member looked at him except for Tobi who was busy watching TV.

"what kind of trouble?" white Zetsu asked

"Hikari can handle herself." black Zetsu answered

"I'm going out.. I need to make sure." Sasori said and left the base.

SASORI'S POV

I know something is wrong.. I don't know what but I always had that special connection with Hikari.. I like her.. as in LIKE her LIKE her.. she may not notice it but I do... Itachi knows this.. so does Hidan, Pein., Konan.. okay.. pretty much everyone.. except for her.. she is just too dense sometimes...

I began to jump through trees as I felt her presence getting closer..

"HELP ME!!!! SASORI-KUN!!!!" that's Hikari's voice!!! where did it come from??? it sounded like it was in my head.. I sped up faster and faster like my butt was on fire when I saw a flash of green I stopped a few meters away.. and there I saw Hikari tied on her hands and feet and being cornered to a tree by none other than that Sasuke Uchiha brat.

HIKARI'S POV

Is it??

IT IS!!!! there's no mistaking it!! these are Sasori-kun's chakra strings!! I felt myself move out of my own will. I giggled and Sasuke looked at me.. big surprise I giggle.. I opened my eyes with my Kekkai Genkai actiavted.. Sasuke had his sharingan on but with my Kekkai Genkai he can't do nothing to me.. NOW WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE!??!

I or Sasori-kun moved my body to do a Chinese get up (LOL), I was completely balanced since Sasori-kun was helping me.. Sasuke's eyes grew wide.. maybe in disbelief cause I can move perfectly. He then got into a fighting stance with his katana lashed out. My katana was behind him with my belongings so I cursed..

He charged at me and like a puppet I moved gracefully.. he raised his hand to slash at me but I grinned and placed my body right in front of him, Sasori-kun got my idea and placed me just so Sasuke can cut my ties and just as planned he did...

"shit." he mumbled and I grinned, Sasori-kun helped me move and battle with Sasuke.. although I know he was far far away he might be having trouble.. I can't let him be troubled cause of me. so I decided to end it..

I but my thumb and did handsigns

"summoning jutsu!"

NO ONE'S POV

"summoning jutsu!" Hikari slammed her palms down the ground and a boy about Sasuke's height appeared, he had blue spiky hair and was only wearing some capri pants; showing his toned abs and phoenix tatoo.

"Hikari-chan.." he greeted and Hikari nodded her head to Sasuke who was dead tired and furious at the moment.. furious cause in some point Hikari could escape and who knows when he'll see her again...

"I see... " the boy took a fighting stance and clasped his hands together..

"Ice Barrier." he grinned, the ground shook and before Sasuke could move an inch from his position, ice shooted out of the ground and crawled up his body. Encasing him in a barrier type of ice

"don't even bother using your elementals Uchiha. *Kouru's Ice is only penetrable from the outsuide.. so unless Sui-kun, Juugo and Karin come back you are to freeze your butt off." Hikari smiled and Kouru poofed away.

"Hikari!!" Sasuke growled

"see you around Uchiha!"

SASUKE'S POV

"see you around Uchiha!" she waved and did a single handsign to disappear. GODDAMNIT!!!! SHE GOT AWAY!!! WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND HER WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!?! DAGGNABIT!!! I heard whispering but since I can't move I can't turn around... I only recognized them when Karin's squeels penetrated my innocent ears

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! SASUKE-KUN!!! WHAT HAPPENED!??!!"

"I'll explain later... now get me out of here." I said annoyed and Juugo punched the ice about a hundred times before it completely broke.

"what the hell is that ice made of?!? bricks!?!" he complained

"where's Hikari-chan?" Suigetsu asked

"she escaped.. and we're going to find her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 17.6K 42
Rin Yuko is a young girl who was taken from her village by Orochimaru. Her whole family was killed the same night. Or that's how the story goes. She...
166K 6.5K 93
Akari Uchiha, another Uchiha who had survived the Uchiha massacre, considering she was being born while Itachi was massacring the clan. Graduating...
1M 26.1K 33
Kakashi took in an orphan girl a few years back, her name? Ayame Kawa. Now that she is Kakashi's legal daughter, her name is Ayame Kawa Hatake. A kin...
910K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...