Saeran x reader~ Clubs Equals...

By LHpanpan

Saeran hates everything about those girls he saw at the club each night, but something about this particular... More

The One That Caught My Interest
Boring Life
Grateful
Unanswered questions
Clouded thoughts

Admitting Our True Feelings

1.9K 81 22
By LHpanpan

Heavy raining days after days, and all I could think of was _____.
I've been running around the neighbourhood each day in an attempt to avoid the club, and so far so good.

As I'm running around, I suddenly found myself standing in front of the club. I was about to keep running when I got curious once again.
I knew it was pointless and stupid, but I peaked my head in anyway.
I looked around and when my eyes land on a figure I've missed so horribly, my eyes widen and my jaws dropped. I clenched my hands as I continued to stare. Many minutes pass and I shoved my hands in my pocket as I spun around and took a few steps away. When I finally exited the club, I looked up at the sky.
Still raining...
I walked away as I promise myself never to go to clubs again. (Or at least THAT club)
Once I reached the bench I would sit on each day, I could hear footsteps coming towards me.
"Wha-?!"
As I turned around, my eyes widen as a person tripped over and fell towards me but luckily I caught them in my arms.
"Hey, watch where you're-"
I mouth immediately shut as I stared into the face of _____.
I clenched my teeth as I looked away from her. "What do you want?" I knew it sounded harsh but at this point, I didn't care. "Uh.. hmm..umm." She began stuttering as I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "I don't have all day"
I looked down at her and could see droplets of tears falling down her face.
And I thought I was the crybaby...
I jerked her chin up as I used my thumb to wipe away her tears. "Stop crying" I say eventually as she buried her face into my chest.
I looked down at her with lidded eyes and she looked up at the same moment causing our eyes to meet. I immediately looked away as I attempted to push her off me.
"Saeran. Please."
I stopped my movements as I looked at her with wide eyes.
I groaned as sinful thoughts began to pop in my head.
God. Her begging me is way too much
"Saeran. Please. I missed you. Hold me a little more"
Oh. That's what she meant
I obeyed as I wrapped both arms around her.
"Stop crying. It's annoying" I say and she nodded with a small smile.
We stayed there for awhile before she looked up at me while on her tippy toes to level her face with mine.
"_____? What are you doing?" I said nervously as I felt my heart beating painfully fast.
"Saeran... I.. I love you." She says as she averted her eyes away from mine with a blush on her cheeks.
My heart skipped a beat as I felt a shiver run down my spine.
She... loves me?!
Am I hearing wrong?
No.
She loves me!
I smiled as I looked down at her embarrassed state.
"I guess I love you too, _____"
She looked back at me with wide eyes as she smiled and leaned in so her face was only inches away from mine.
I found it terribly hard to breathe with her so close and I got worried if she would notice my beating heart.
Once I was able to calm myself, I lifted her face up and I tilted my face to kiss her.
She gasped in my mouth before closing her eyes and kissing back passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I took hold of her waist.
With each second that passed, the kiss grew deeper and I wanted nothing more than for the kiss to end. After a while, she pulled away for breath.
I placed a hand to my chest as I felt my heart going crazy in my chest.
Fucking god. This better not be a dream
I looked down at her as she panted.
"That was... unexpected" she said after awhile and I chuckled quietly and picked her up.
"Let's go home now _____, there are still many things I want to do with you on the bed"
I smirked devilishly down at her as she blushed and hid her face in my chest.
So adorable

I really do love you, _____, and I always will.

Welp. I hope you liked it? (Probs not)
I'm really sorry for ending it so suddenly. I'm very busy with work atm and I don't want to leave this unfinished.
If you read this, thank you.
Have a fantastic day everyone!
I ❤️ you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 111 11
You are a normal girl that lives alone, with your brother. You were thinking about your boring life when you guys were suddenly killed by a random ma...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
424K 23.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
37K 1.3K 10
MC is living her life with Saeran and Saeyoung. Seems pretty normal, right? But, what happens everything gets Reset?