Parallel (BTS - PARK JIMIN)

By TheStoryOfUs23

What would you do if you accidentally travel into a parallel universe? More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
(P.S!!!) Author's Note

11.

1.3K 88 38
By TheStoryOfUs23

<Y/N'S POV>
Silent. The word that describes the atmosphere around us. With occasional clearing of throat and aimlessly looking around, nobody dared to utter a single word. The smell of fried chicken and mushroom soup caught my attention which made me realise that we have yet to touch the food. I averted my gaze from the food only to find seven man staring at me and I once again want the ground to swallow me up.

It all happened this morning when Jimin told me that he had told his friends about my incident. I was a little upset that he couldn't keep a secret and what will his friends think of me or of him now. He defended by saying that they caught on and it was because of my stupidity that I couldn't keep my cover. Well, I can't disagree to that though. Jimin said he would invite them over to meet me and officially introduce myself to them since they don't believe Jimin. So, here we are staring at each other awkwardly with food untouched on the table.

I'm putting this starvation to an end right here, right now.

"Well, let's eat!"

I licked my lips and reach out for the juicy drumstick that I've been eyeing on from the moment it landed on the table. But before I can get my hands on the drumstick that has my name written all over it, Jin spoke up.

"So, you are not his girlfriend anymore?"

I froze in position, my fingers just a centimetre away from the drumstick.

Urgh! So close yet so far.

I retrieved my hand back and peeled my gaze from the chicken to Jin.

"Yes. That's is correct."

"Woah, I can't believe it. This is real."

Taehyung stated out of the blue with wide eyes and blankly staring into space as if recalling something from the past. Everyone turn to look at him in unison.

"Hyung, you believe her?"

Jungkook, who is sitting beside Taehyung gently nudge his shoulder. The latter hummed and nodded his head.

"You see, in the past, Y/n once told me that she'll never break up with Jimin. Like ever. Like over her dead body NEVER."

My eyes widening along as Taehyung emphasise the word 'never'.

"So when Y/n said she is no longer Jimin's girlfriend proves that she is telling the truth."

Everyone gasp and looked at me after hearing Taehyung's deduction.

"Omg the Y/n we know is dead. Which strangely reminds me of that Taylor Swift song."

Jungkook looked shocked one moment upon realising I'm not that Y/n and confused the next while thinking of the song title.

"Alright, that's enough. She have explained everything to you guys already, now can we just eat?"

Jimin spoke up to save my stomach. I mouthed a 'thank you' to Jimin and he gave me his infamous eye smile in return.

You piece of fine ass looking drumstick, come to mama.

My hands went straight to the meat I've been eyeing on.

Yes! Just a few more inches-

"AH!"

Jungkook exclaimed which got everyone's attention including mine.

"WHAT JUNGKOOK! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE ALL I KNOW IS THAT IM STARVING AND THE FINE LOOKING ASS DRUMSTICK IS MOCKING ME!"

My stomach spoke before my brain could even stop it. Everyone looked shocked and speechless.

"I j-just wanted to say that the song title was look what you made me d-do."

Jungkook timidly stated. I softened at his voice and realised that I wasn't even thinking before growling those words. I felt kind of bad.

"I mean let's just eat."

I softly chuckled and tug my hair behind my ears gently, attempting to restore my nice and gentle image.

"Oh ya, she gets hangry."

Jimin whispered to the rest but loud enough for me to hear. I glared at him while the rest burst out in laughter. I sink into my seat further and embarrassed as the laughter never dies.

-

After dinner, we decided to play a game of truth or dare to get to know me better and vice versa.

"Oh Jimin truth or dare."

Hoseok said as the once spinning bottle pointed in Jimin's direction.

"Truth."

"Come on, what a puss."

Hoseok mocked before lightly stroking his chin as he began to seriously think of a question that would make Jimin as uncomfortable as ever.

"Are you happy now that she is here instead of Y/n?"

Hoseok asked pointing at me while emphasising on the word 'she'. The rest started to 'ooh' and I even heard a 'that is a good question' faintly from one of them. Jimin hesitated and started fidgeting in his seat. To be honest, I was quite curious too.

Do I make him happier?

"Yes."

Jimin finally answered after a moment of hesitation. The guys started giggling and teasing him while Jimin just rolled his eyes and began to spin the bottle. The bottle began to slow down and eventually came to a halt.

"TaeTae, truth or dare?"

Jimin smirked with arms crossed.

"Dare."

Taehyung confidently stated.

"I dare you to kiss Jungkook on the cheek."

"Ha! Easy."

Taehyung snorted as he confidently went over to Jungkook. He lightly grab his chin and gave him a quick peck on the cheek while Jungkook was nervously shaking his leg.

"Ah Jimin, that was weak."

Hoseok stated disappointedly.

-

"I dare you to get your butt slapped by Jungkook."

Namjoon dared Jin.

"It's kind of disrespectful for the youngest to slap the oldest. Will Jin forfeit?"

Hoseok gave his useless commentary.

"I will never forfeit!"

Jin confidently stated. Jungkook then proceeds to give one hard slap to Jin's ass. The slap was so loud that it echoed through the house and just a few seconds of the sound resonating through the roof, everyone burst into laughter.

-

"D-Dare."

Hoseok stated timidly.

"I dare you to drink one shot of fish sauce."

Jungkook challenged. While Hoseok was whining, Jungkook have already brought one shot of fish sauce.

"Do I really have to do it?"

Hoseok asked for the 10th time.

"Yes! Because you picked dare!"

Jin shouted.

Hoseok then proceeds to pinch his nose while gulping down the salty and fishy liquid. His reaction was priceless.

-

"Yoongi truth or dare?"

Jin asked.

"Truth."

Yoongi casually stated.

"..."

It was silent for a good 15 seconds.

"There's nothing to ask him."

Jin sighed and the rest began to laugh at how ridiculous the situation is.

-

It was finally my turn and I confidently picked dare.

"Give Jungkookie a lap dance, since he never experienced it before."

Namjoon casually said as the members started laughing. I instantly regretted the choice I made. Jungkook's eyes were opened so wide that it's going to pop out from its socket. Mimicking his expression, I looked to Jimin hoping that he would save me once again. My attempts failed as Jimin was completely spaced out.

"Oh come on Y/n, this will definitely break the ice. Unless you want to forfeit and do something worse."

Jin smirked trying to convince me to do the dare. Well, it kind of worked.

Am I going to forfeit and let these losers have the upper hand? No, definitely not today.

With determination in my eyes, I made my way to where Jungkook is sitting.

"This is going to be your first lap dance. Are you nervous Jungkookie?"

Taehyung questioned teasingly, but Jungkook just scoffed and began to roll up his sleeves, leaving his back further into the coach while poking at the inside of one of his cheek with his tongue.

"Stop doing your cocky face and roll down your sleeves. It scares me."

Taehyung stated with a serious expression. I rolled my eyes at them and began to sit on Jungkooks lap. Once I'm on his lap, I began to do some hand movements, dancing with only my upper body.

"What are you doing?"

Namjoon questioned while narrowing his eyes at me.

"I'm sitting on Jungkook's lap and dancing. I'm lap dancing. I'm doing the InMyFeelingsChallenge, can't you tell?"

I stated while continuing to do silly movements. Everyone was dumbfounded.

"That's not what I meant."

Namjoon practically face palmed himself whilst shaking his head.

"Well, you didn't give the specifics."

I smirked as I outsmarted the dare.

"At least dance properly. You're doing it wrong."

Hoseok complained and proceeds to show me the dance moves. Soon, everyone stood up and join in the dance which kick started a dance party. I was laughing and having so much fun with the guys that I didn't notice a furious Jimin glaring at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 362 31
What happens if you wake up in a completely different place with no idea how you got there?!
552K 24.1K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
84.9K 8K 57
have you ever wondered where all lost things go? like, a spare button or some dimes and pennies or your eraser or your pen or your hope or your faith...
160K 2.9K 42
Imagine all BTS members have a crush on you.