Forced Marriage Jungkook ff

由 MikaruHatsumi

Your a 19 year old college girl but apparently your a witch?! And one day you are forced to marry the person... 更多

Introduction
Part 2
Part 4
IMPORTANT
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Important
Part 13
Part 14 (End?)
Important
A message
Long time no see......lol
Just a message...Lol

Part 3

5.7K 150 48
由 MikaruHatsumi

???: Stand up!

Oh imma kill this asshole just wait and see! *evil smirk*

Y/N: How dare u talk to me like t-

Before I could complete my sentence he dragged me out of the classroom I could hear Lisa yelling my name, he took me to the back of the school

Y/N: LET GO!

???: Shut up!

I used my wind powers and blew him away, he went and fell like 2 meters away, hopefully he didn't break his bones because I don't have money I'm broke *fake cry* fuck my mother for not giving me pocket money. He stood up and since I have a keen eyesight I can see that he's shocked like ShOcKeD so shocked. And after that he just ran away 😑.

I went to the girl's bathroom and looked myself in the mirror, I sighed thinking that would he tell other people or not. But something makes me think that he's a witch himself I don't know why.

Jungkook POV

I was walking down the hallway and saw someone running up to me it was IU.

Jungkook: "What is it IU?"

IU: "O-oppa Y/N punched me" *fake cry*

Jungkook: "Oh is it let me go talk to her"

After she said that I went to the classroom and saw Y/N and Lisa talking, I went to them and I told Y/N to stand up.

I took her outside the classroom and took her to the back of the school. Suddenly I felt something blowing me and lifting me up, it was her powers! S-she h-h-has powers?!.

I fell 2 meters away from her. She is so strong! I was shocked and amazed and happy at the same time! Because she's not any normal witch She is the witch who's going to marry me!

I'm happy because I don't like IU she's a bitch! I just pretend in front of her that I care and all those stuff but in reality I don't give a fuck. I was Y/N's Ex she hates me so much now if my father says that she has to marry me she will hate me forever 😭. But I will win her heart again and this time I'll make sure I don't let her go Forever.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

509K 924 14
- hubungan terlarang - konten dewasa - nsfw 18+ - pakde x ponakan
844K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
44.9K 4.5K 95
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...