Fake Tear | {K.NJ} [PP revers...

By KabyHsu

Every story has a dark reality. The PipedPiper found his soulmate but what about his targets? Ever wonder wha... More

Fake Tear
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 5

472 43 33
By KabyHsu

You laid awoke on your bed. Just laying there with a blank space in your head.

Just a few minutes ago, you were hugging yourself at the waiting room because you feared that you couldn't control the feeling that was igniting inside your heart.

Jimin arrived a little after the flute play ended.

The Cupid was shocked to find you sitting on the floor.

He went back immediately after completing his work but a duty suddenly popped up in this world. He rushed to finish tying the strings of fate of the couples and rushed to the club.

He didn't say anything. He just embraced you in his arms and you took comfort in his warmth. You felt safe and you let go of that last bit of your consciousness.

Eventually, you ended up back in your room safe and sound.

It was suffocating and you felt like you wanted to vomit. The head was being hammered severely and you wanted to just sleep away the pain. You breathed in and out deeply, hoping it would help.

Fortunately, there wasn't any flute sound to prevent you from sleeping peacefully.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The school bell rang and that woke you up. You didn't realise the class had ended. It seemed like any other day but it felt different.

People were minding their own business and leaving the class hurriedly. You packed your things as well and noticed a bouquet of roses underneath your desk. You wondered how it ended up there.

With shaky hands, you grabbed it from the wrapper and pulled it out. You admired the countless red flowers that had blossomed under the room light. You swallowed your saliva and reached to touch the petal.

The moment you did, the rose withered.

You dropped the bouquet out of shock. One by one, the roses darkened and became lifeless until it was brown and dried.

And a voice whispered in your ear.

"And that is how you will end."

You gasped and shot up from your seat. You noticed that people were looking at you. It turned out that you were just having a nightmare and that class was still going on.

"After class."

Hoseok didn't even bother to turn to face you anymore. The students returned back to look front except Jungkook.

You sighed and plopped down back into your seat. You covered your face in your palms and sighed in relief as it was just a nightmare.

"Princess... what's wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

You just shook your head and grinned.

"Nothing. I just had a nightmare. Don't mind me. We should concentrate on the lesson or that grim reaper will be after our heads."

"I heard that!" Hoseok informed and you sheepishly giggled.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Everyone had left the class and you had to go to Hoseok's office. Jungkook was with you as the two of you went inside. However, Hoseok wasn't there and you saw a note on the desk.

It stated that he was busy and that you should also stop sleeping in class.

The grim reaper was off to guide the lost soul that was just recently released from the dead. With a duty to attend, he had to leave the place instead.

You could go back home so Jungkook decided to leave for the other world earlier than usual. This way, Jimin could come back to this world.

You lazily strolled down the hallway without much thoughts. You just wanted to have a nice warm bath and then head to the workplace.

You mindlessly walked down and snapped out when someone called you. The voice you were familiar with. You turned and saw Namjoon leaning against the wall.

He smiled, "Nice to meet you again, kitten."

You blushed at the pet name but you cleared your throat and put on a poker face.

"I'm not a kitten," you emphasised which caused him to chuckle.

He suddenly leaned in towards you, causing your breath to hitch. His face was way too close to yours and you didn't know where to look.

"But you are feisty like a kitten I know."

That smile that he had put on was driving you crazy, especially those dimples. Those dimples looked so cute that you wanted to touch them.

You wanted to stop your heart from pounding so hard but it had taken over your brain. It was getting out of control and you were barely aware of the surrounding.

"Were you even listening or were you admiring me?"

"What?"

You couldn't believe your face could burn even harder and that face of yours just went redder than you could possibly imagine.

"Little tomato," he teased and you punched him in the arm out of embarrassment.

He let out a soft whimper and rubbed his arm while you just stuck your tongue out at him.

You walked away to escape from this very man but he grabbed your arm.

"What do you want?" You snapped.

"Told you that you were feisty, kitten."

"I don't have time. I need to take a bath and go to work."

"No, you don't have to. I've told your boss that you are not free."

"What do you mean I'm not free?!"

"Look, kitten. You told me to earn it so I'm going to earn it. And it starts from today. We are going on a date."

You snatched your hand back and faced him.

"We don't even know each other."

"That's why we are learning about us through today's date!" He chirped excitedly and beamed at you, "You don't have anything to do as well."

"You are a total stranger. Why should I trust you?"

"Do I look dangerous to you?"

"Looks can't define a person."

He was amazed by your answer and he sure did acknowledge it. He tried to come up with a plan to convince you.

You rolled your eyes and was about to head off. You decided to call Jimin and hoped that he would be arriving soon. You searched for your phone but realised that it was missing along with something else.

It was your wallet.

Yesterday's incident had caused your thoughts to jumble. You were barely focusing and rushed off to school without even properly organising your things. You brought wrong lecture notes for the class and Hoseok closed one eye for that.

It seemed like you were in much more of a trouble than expected.

Jimin had yet to come back and you were hungry. No wallet meant that you didn't have your transportation card with you. You couldn't buy anything or return home.

Your stomach grumbled loudly and both of you stared at each other. You fiddled with your fingers and glanced at the man.

You didn't have a choice. You bit your bottom lip as you looked at the man who was patiently waiting for you to speak with sparkling eyes of hope. You knew you shouldn't be doing this but you gulped down your conscience.

"Maybe... lunch?"

He grinned, "Absolutely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 644 28
|| COMPLETED || Hoseok is (basically) forced to go on vacation and leave his stressful idol life behind, at least for a little while. He wasn't expec...
47.6K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
5.3K 127 33
y/n & taehyung married couples but there was no husband wife Relationship between them but one mistake change everything life, personality, style, le...
144K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...