Bullies Fall In Love- JiminXB...

By moonmoonchimchim

"I'm Park Jimin, I hope we can get along." What happens when the bullies meet their victim after 4 years? #1... More

The Beggining
Dance
Goodbye.
Bangtan Boys And The New Member
Slice (M)
Apologize
Blood Sweat and Tears [M]
Crack
Kinks
Not A Date.
Hand (M)
Crossdress
So Hot
Sadness and Madness
Old friend
Drunk
Hangover
Serendipty
DNA
Dates
Zoo with Who?
Japan With My Man
Arcade with Jk
Picnic love pick
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Pt2
Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter
hey
NEW JIMIN X BTS BOOK!

Bake with Heart ache

5K 205 85
By moonmoonchimchim

It was a Wednesday morning Jimin and Hoseok woke up early for their "date". Since it was Namjoon's birthday today, they decided to bake a cake together.

Baking is rather fun and simple. Which is why Hoseok decided to do it as their so-called date. But he can't seem to understand why something inside him just doesn't feel right. Maybe its just nothing right?

Hoseok doesn't want to admit it, but earlier, when he and Jimin quietly went out of they're room, making sure not to wake up anyone including Taehyung, who he found adorable while sleeping.

"Taehyung makes me feel warm inside.. but I like Jimin right?" He thought to himself.

"hyung, come on, let's start making the oreo cake," Jimin said in a hushed whisper as he carefully laid the ingredient and tools on the kitchen counter.

Hoseok smiled and helped Jimin open up the flour bag, As they were working with their cake They talked about numerous things.

"So, How was your date with Tae?" Hoseok asked,

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a date, since we agreed to stay best friends only. So we basically hang out in universal studious, It was fun nevertheless. Being with Taehyung is really exhausting though. He always drags me around everywhere," Jimin chuckled, remembering his fun time with Taehyung.

Hoseok smiled at the thought of Taehyung laughing and having fun, but he shook his head and thought of Jimin again.

Jimin started beating the eggs as he told Hoseok about Taehyung,

Jimin being Jimin, he accidently set the egg beater too high, making some of the substance fly to his face,

Hoseok laughed his ass off, trying so hard to stay quiet as he held onto his stomach.

Jimin rolled his eyes and huffed, Hoseok wiped the tear from his eye and took a tissue and wiped Jimin's face almost in a motherly way,

They both giggled and laughed at each other,

"I like Jimin's laugh.. but why do I find Taehyung's cuter?' He thought to himself.

They finally were able to put the chocolate cake base in the oven and put it there for 45 minutes. The two continued to work on the oreo cake cream. They crushed the Oreos as quietly as they can and mixed It with the cream with a silicone spatula.

It was just in time, when the cake was baked. They both took it out of the oven and decorated it with oreos and the oreo cream.

It was finally done and they set it in the refrigerator to sit until the birthday party.

they wiped their sweat, it was already 8:30 am, the others are about to wake up in a couple of minutes according to the plan of surprising their leader.

"So.. Did you like our date?" Hoseok asked, slightly conscious because of the look Jimin was giving him

Jimin sighed, before smiling again, "You like Taehyung don't you, hyung?"

Hoseok stared at him wide-eyed, "D-do you think I do..? "

"I see the way you look at him, and the way he looks at you. Maybe that's one of the reasons Tae wanted to be just friends with me" Jimin grinned and wiggled his eyebrows

Hoseok blushed before saying, "So technically, is this even a date?"

"Nah," Jimin said before the both of them burst into a fit of laughter.

o

During RM's birthday, they all gave their gifts to their leader and recorded a vlive for the ARMY, they sang happy birthday to him and ate the cake that the two made earlier this morning.

After the VLIVE ended, Namjoon and Jin said they were going to stay on a hotel until tomorrow for...

some reasons.

yeah everyone knows they'll fuck, but besides from that Taehyung and Hoseok were both talking in the other side of the room. They seemed to be laughing at whatever Taehyung said.

Jimin smiled, he was happy to have friends such as Hoseok and Taehyung. He sincerely hopes that they both confess already for the god's sake. They were whipped for each other, just by the way they stare at each other.

2 more dates to go, Jimin said to himself.

Guys dont worry, I just wanted VHOPE to happen in this story, but Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jungmin still likes Jimin <3

ALSO

THANK YOU for the kind words you guys said to my face reveal, I feel shy, but at the same time I feel more confident now that my face is out there.

thank you and tune it for another chapter tonight <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 80 12
Jimin, who was previously abused by his father and bullied in his old school, finally moved to a new neighborhood with his mother. His mother managed...
Certain By Grace

Fanfiction

895 47 21
"Why is this little Mochi Infesting my dreams?" Started: 3/11/18 Finished: 3/21/18
11.4K 310 50
"I'm sorry for bullying you for four years. Starting from now on I won't bully you anymore." He answered. "Hey I forgive you. But won't people think...
7K 271 23
"I thought you were leaving me." "I'll always come back to you." Both broken but the key to each other's happiness, will they let the other in or pus...