The Escape

Від itsterrence

Eve is a bright vivacious teen who tries her best to try to escape from something horrible . The question is... Більше

Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1 - 'Living a life of lies'
Chapter 2 - 'The demons arose'
Chapter 3 - 'Cousin Dearest'
Chapter 4 - ' A Great Role Model '

Prologue (Part 1)

80 14 4
Від itsterrence

"Honey, Why don't you get some help? I'm sure If you talk to someone you can get cured." Said a toneless voice from the back of the room ."But I'm not sick . When are you going to comprehend that ?" barked another voice that is so worn-out from repeating the same words , she is slowly giving up on trying to make her mom understand . This ping-pong type of conversation has been going on for a few weeks now . Eve finally decided to come out to her catholic old-fashioned mother and things haven't been the same since . It has been immensely awkward around the house , and with her father being left in the dark, Eve's mother, Carmen wants to inform him about the whole situation . However , Eve is very hesitant towards opening up to her father due to the fact that he is very close minded , worse than Carmen . The only thing that gives Eve a small doze of strength and desire to come out to her father is Alexa Carter .

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Mr. Lucifer Ms. Princess Від Anonymous

Підліткова література

169K 6.3K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
Play The Part (Player Next Door Book 3) Від Natalie

Підліткова література

995K 52.4K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
A Year With Mr. Arrogant (2011) Від Nara Wynn

Підліткова література

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
හිමි අහිමි 💙 Від Mandy

Підліткова література

60.3K 9.9K 71
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙