Broken: A Why Don't We fanfic

By garlandhollie

You are Jonah's sister and you have been having suicidal thoughts, you were ready to give up and ended up doi... More

PART 1 - Leaving
PART 2 - Moving
PART 3 - Secret Love
PART 4 - Official
PART 5 - Announcement
PART 6 - Suicide..
PART 7 - Gone
PART 8 - Miracle & Surprise
PART 9 - Tour?
PART 10 - First time
PART 11 - Forgivness?
PART 12 - Stolen & Freed
PART 13 - Christmas Eve
PART 14 - Christmas
PART 15 - shopping
PART 16 - Back Home
PART 17 - Pool Day
Thank You - Not an Update!!!
PART 18 - Trust Fund Baby Shoot
PART 19 - Argument
PART 20 - Video Games & Jonahs New Lover
Part 21 - Tour Day 1
Part 22 - Tour Day 2
PART 23 - Half Way Through USA Tour
PART 24 - The surprise
PART 25 - The Surprise (2)
PART 26 - Wedding Plan
PART 28 - The Apointments
PART 29 - The Honeymoon
PART 30 - Bella & Harry
PART 31 - Ariel-Mae Besson
PART 32 - Pancakes :)
PART 33 - Shopping Trip
PART 34 - Melodys Birthday
PART 35 - Opportunity
PART 36 - Shes Walking!
PART 37 - FortNite
Part 38 - Europe!
Part 39 - The Date
Part 40 - Broken...
Soooooooo
Part 41 - Back Home.
Part 42 - Surpises :)
Part 43 - Double Trouble
Part 44 - Unexpected
Part 45 - Pre-versary
Part 46 - Anniversary - Part 1
Part 47 - Anniversary - Part 2
Part 48 - Who next?
Part 49 - What next?
Part 50 - We Were Why Dont We

PART 27 - The Marriage

1K 22 0
By garlandhollie

~Many days later~
Wow it's gone so quickly! I can't believe it's today! Today is the day I will not be just the girlfriend or fiancé to the love of my life. I'll be his wife...

I was at Niamh's house with Alicia and niamh and Jonah getting ready whilst the other boys stayed home to get ready. We started off with doing my make up so we didn't have any powder of anything drop on the dress.  After the make up we put on the dress and then did my hair.

My hair:

After I was ready we got the bridesmaids ready: Niamh and Alicia.

They looked like this: (ignore the fact there's 3 of them)

Jonah then put on his suit and did his hair and
before we left we had a little photo shoot as memories.

>Corbyns P.O.V<

Jack: How you feeling bro?
Corbyn: slightly nervous
Zach: don't be, you love her right?
Corbyn: is that even a question, of course I do!
Zach: then there's nothing to be worried about.
Daniel: oh and I know for a fact she loves you. She's always talking about you!
Jack: feeling less nervous?
Corbyn: No but I'm feeling more excited.
Daniel: ok cool! Well let's get ready as we need to do a little photo shoot too!
Zach: yeah let's get ready.

Me and the boys put on our suits and did our hair the usual but we took longer to do it so they looked better then we began our photo shoot. We took a few photos then headed to the private beach to get prepared.

>Melody's P.O.V<
We had a longer drive to the beach then the boys so they had plenty of time to set up. We took many photos then I grabbed my flower bouquet and headed to the car. The drive was about 1 hour 30 minutes for us but only about 1 hour for the boys. Corbyn messaged me that they left about 20 minutes ago so they had ages to get everyone seated that was coming. Everyone across the country flew over last night and stayed in a hotel about 20 minutes away from the beach so they didn't have far to travel.
I didn't know whether to be nervous or excited. I decided I should be excited and tried my best to.

*At the Beach*
We just arrived at the beach and went to the little building to the side of the aisle to get ready to walk down the aisle. Music started to play and Niamh and Alicia walked in front of me and Jonah who led me down the aisle to Corbyn. I saw Corbyn start to tear up as I stepped up to him and he held my hands. Niamh and Jonah went and sat next to jack and Alicia next to Zach.
Daniel said all of the stuff he was told to say and then it was our vows. Corbyn went first then I did.

Corbyn: So melody as you may know I love you so much! I would literally do anything for you! You make me so happy and when we first met I fell in love instantly. Your long hair, eyes just everything about you was amazing and all I wanted. I love singing songs to you and cuddling up with you to watch movies. And I love you with my whole heart.

Melody: wow, I think I'm gonna cry, well anyway here goes. Corbyn, I didn't really know what to think of you at first, you caught my eye but I didn't want to fall for you as I was scared that Jonah wouldn't let me or you wouldn't love me back. And when I heard Jonah say yes and that you even liked me I was really excited and couldn't wait to see what we would get up to. Even since we've been together I've loved the times we've had: the smiles and laughs, the grocery shopping, the movies and everything and can't wait to do it more, I love you.

After we finished our vows jack and Zach stood up and bought the rings to me and Corbyn in which we place on the others left hand ring finger after saying "I do"

Daniel: aww guys your so cute, anyway let's carry on. Ok, Corbyn do you take Melody Marais to be your lawfully wedded wife and now become Melody Besson?

Corbyn: I do *he places the ring on my finger*

Daniel: and melody, do you take Corbyn Besson to be your lawfully wedded husband and change your name to melody Besson?

Melody: I do *i place the ring on his finger*

Daniel: You May now kiss the bride!

Corbyn pulled me closer to him kissing me like his life depended on it whilst everyone cheered. We pulled away and the music started to play again. Jonah, jack, Zach, alicia and niamh stood up following me and Corbyn down the aisle.

Corbyn: you look amazing
Melody: thanks, you are looking handsome.
*i giggled and pecked him on the lips*

Me and Corbyn got into the special wedding car and headed to the party place. The other boys and niamh and Alicia got into another car following behind. Everyone else got in their car and drove to the party venue too. I remembered to pack spare clothes: some jeans and a crop top to change into after the first dance so I didn't have to drag my dress all the time.

>half way into the party<

The music stopped and Eben: The DJ announced that it was time for the first dance. Me and Corbyn to the dance floor and slow danced together. I started tearing up knowing how lucky I was. I buried my head in Corbyns chest and he placed his on mine. It felt like we were the only ones there and it was amazing.

Eben: NOW EVERYONE JOIN IN ON THE DANCE FLOOR!

Niamh and Jonah danced together, so did Zach and Alicia and due to Daniel and Jack not having dates they danced together. Everyone laughed but I found it really cute as well.
Later on Eben announced that the boys had a special Dance prepared that they have prepared to one of their own songs: Just to see you smile.

Their dancing was amazing and their singing was impeccable. It was the best day of my whole entire life. It was amazing.
Little did anyone know, I had some news to tell. Only I knew, not Corbyn, not anyone and I thought tonight I was going to share it. I went to Eben and borrowed the microphone.

Melody: Hey guys can I have your attention
*everyone stopped and looked at me*
Melody: this is going to be a shock to everyone but mostly Corbyn so let me come down to the dance floor and Corbyn can you come here.
*corbyn came over to me and I held his hand holding the mic with my other. Me and Corbyn have wanted a child for a little time now and I thought it was time to finally tell you

*flashback*
Corbyn: Melody, I don't know about you but I think it's time we try for a baby, Ive always wanted one and the boys are out.
Melody: I would love too

Me and Corbyn spent that day trying for a baby whilst the boys were out... we hoped it would work.
*end of flashback*

Melody: I have a bun in the oven and I'm finding out the gender in about 4 weeks.
Corbyn: *started crying and hugging me tightly* omg I can't believe we are having a child! It worked!
Melody: *crying* I love you!
Corbyn: *i love you too*

Everyone was shocked and came to me and hugged me congratulating me and Corbyn. The boys were first to come and congratulated us and cried as they were going to be uncles.

Jonah: Omg! My little sister is having a baby!
Jack: it's probably going to be the cutest baby ever
Zach: sure is! Congratulations!
Daniel: Corbyn how do you feel?
Corbyn: surprised and extremely happy.
Melody: I love you
Corbyn: I love you too.

The rest of the night we spent it partying and having fun. It was the best night ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.1K 110
Completed: 7/19/18 Julia is Daniel Seavey's sister and she has recently been living in the wdw house for 6 months with her brother and his 4 best...
162K 2.5K 60
So... hi. I'm Camila Marais, and I'm Jonah's little sister
9.9K 358 30
Could you give your everything to someone who's dying? Will the secrets eat you alive? Will you crack under the pressure to be perfect?
404 33 14
Being in love is never a choice. But, does it worth it to risk your heart to fall for someone? Or keeping your heart remains closed by staying single...