You don't own me, I own you...

Par flutter_away

A hybrid story involving a bunny hybrid that is very possessive over his one and only... God like Owner, Ki... Plus

Intro:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Little Notice:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Face reveal for 4k views
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Notice
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Notice
Chapter 22

Chapter 9:

10.3K 391 3
Par flutter_away

Author pov :
Streams of fiery gold poured effortlessly into the exhausted room; a sniffle from a dazed Taehyung was muffled into the muscular chest of the stranger which he learnt his name to be Jungkook: long, sleek ears protruded  through his  messy black locks.
Eyes slowly opening cautiously as to be aware of the stranger who made him stiff waist down, legs unable to move as a prominent pain seethed, chillingly up his slim legs.
Unable to move vigorously, caution was needed  but miserably failed to do so waking up the now smirking bunny hybrid.
"Well how does it feel?"
Hi everyone, I'm so shocked and surprised,  I have 1k views on this book and I thought I was going to have a heart attack but I was like not today (see what I did there 😝 I should stop now) Thank you for reading and voting for this book.
Now I'm going to quietly scream into my pillow and pinch myself to wake up from this dream 🤣 !

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

648K 39.7K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
960K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
467K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
592K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.