Hers (#1)

By Mayowa0

highest ranking: #211 Werewolf The roles have reversed. And the world you know has been altered. Things are d... More

01| new beginings
02| lsd
03| a mate to kill for
04| spine shivering
05| introductions and a red dress
a/n - not an update
06| the morning after
07| lessons in betrayal
08| glass breaking revelations
09| winged wolf on a rope
10| galdoni
a/n not an update but small rant
11| mu qing
12| return of the jaci
13| blood for blood
14| forever trusting/forever damned
15| and so it begins
16| a penny for a sin
ughhhh
17| a flicker of sanity
18| a freudian slip
19| as expected of storks
request thursday: a character master list.
20| first your blood will spill
21| and a shot a paranoia
22| fools hardy
23| fools come
24| zǔ zhòu
25| lupus marcus
not an update | on hold till after may
26| familiar
27 | harrowing evil anew
28| a spade for a spade
29| consequences begets damage

hers - they call her alpha

12.3K 250 34
By Mayowa0

Get ready.

The roles have reversed.

And the world you know has been altered.

Things are different this time; packs are not dominated by males but by females. Yes, you heard right, you're Alpha is now a strong, domineering woman. The Beta is a woman; the Gamma is a woman, the trainers and fighters are women.

Who run the world?

Girls.

Marcus Lennox is the Archie comic book loving protagonist of the story. Due his mom's volatile job, he's being forced to move to the small town of Forks Point, Missouri. An introvert from birth, he's looking to keep his head down and his business to himself till his mom ships them to another godforsaken town.

Meet Lana.

Lana Kane is the tall, devastatingly gorgeous Alpha of the largest pack in the world. Quick, brash and unforgiving, this Alpha has gathered quite the dangerous reputation. She doesn't take well to strangers, especially newbie's in her territory.

Throw in a overwhelmed human nerd, a girl whose interests in Lana's mate cross the line of friendly, the threat of a certain man who wants Marcus for reasons unknown and what do you get?

Well, you'll have to find out, won't you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 800 27
Growing up an alpha human, Arthit lived with the possibility that he would mate with an alpha werewolf. Kongpob, the presumptive alpha of the Siam Pa...
18.9K 660 17
Megan is alone after losing her parents and siblings in a battle with a neighboring pack. She thought she was ready to move forward. She was ready...
174K 6K 40
Rejection is not natural. Neither is being wolf-born, but that one I had to live with. It began with a rejection, and not one that was taken lightl...
16.5M 444K 40
"Be careful, sweetheart. I can make you scream my name right now if only I wanted to. And it wouldn't be screams of fear or pain; it would be screams...