Preserved Devil's [Sonilver]

By ArrySonic

Sonic feels like he's being isolated by all of his friends.He then feel depress.Will Sonic be able to escape... More

Ignore If You Want...(Just Be Nice)
1|Blue And White
2|My Heartbreak
3|Hide And Seek
4|Who I Am?
5|Red And Black
6|Devil
7|Round 2
8|My Evil Side
9|Cutting myself
10|Cruel World
11|Dead Princess
12|Death Battle
13|Illusion
14|OtherWorld
15|Protect
17|I Can't Save You
18|I Wish You Would Die

16|The Devils Attack

367 8 0
By ArrySonic

Sonic's POV

        I still feel my darkness inside me.I don't think that Silver would help me."Silver...i can't sleep!!"I said and no respond.I move away from my bed and start to find him.Suddenly,a disturbing air surround me and my house.

Today,you will revealed your true power.You will not escape your own dark side.

My mind has been control by my own dark side.I saw my body covered in darkness and i heard the devils whispering."PLEASE!!!LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"I scream."Sonic!!Sonic!!can you hear me?"Silver's voice ehoed in my head."Listen,carefully.You're not fully changed into a dark side.Keep communicate with me!!""HOW?!"I keep struggle.

          Suddenly,i can't feel my heartbeat and all of the sudden it all turns black.I cannot see anything but i can hear somebody scream my name."SONIC!!!PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!"Silver's voice awake me up.

There's no way you could save him.All of his sins are stronger than your power.Thanks to you that make him what he have become.

"I'm so stupid...i'm so stubborn.I'm supposed to listen to you.Silver...i can't hold it anymore."I said to him.That was the word that i'm always said to him."Sonic...we can fix this,okey.Don't worry."Silver try to make me happy even i've turn into a monster."Silver...everyone...I'M SORRY!!!!"i scream.My ear filled with all of my friends voice.They calling me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 4.2K 119
Geno is a lonely thief, resident of a small sea village. His past is covered in darkness. Somehow he can't recall who he was or his parents. He only...
18.2K 420 10
*lowercase intended *might contain nsfw? (no smut though) you can imagine the fear inside the 16 students stuck in the killing game. shuichi quickly...
2.4K 50 4
What if Nezuko didn't survive to the demon transformation? What if Tanjiro was trained by a different person? Will Tanjiro's charm still function? I...
6.8K 119 13
A mercenary named Twelve decided to try out a different job. He discovers a place called Laminax Labs, A new facility nearby, He decides to get the j...