Fate||YugBam

بواسطة jkookfics

Yugyeom, an anti social teen, meets BamBam through his friends, and he never expected how much he'd change hi... المزيد

-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
-

26

1.8K 69 22
بواسطة jkookfics

Three years has passed, I'm still in the group I was in back in University. Jimin always comes over to my place ever since we became best friends, we had hosted a lot of parties over the past few years and now our friendship has become stronger.

Mark and Haechan are now in a relationship and so is Taehyung and Jungkook. Mark and Haechan never stopped bickering with each other, even know and god knows how they managed to end up in a relationship. Jaehyun and Taeyong are the real relationship goals along with Jackson and Mark of course. Haha yes, I know two Marks. How cool is that? No? Okay. Soon we will be off with actual jobs like grown ups and I hope it won't break our friendship. It better not.

*ding!*

My phone rang. I got a message. I checked my cellphone and it was from the weird chat group all of us made back then.

Foreign Swags

ChimChim: Bishes! Let's go for a mini vacation? Before we get all swamped up with getting jobs and stuff!

TY: I was just thinking about that!

Hyuck: Okay! Mark says he's ready too.

Bestie: Me too! And my Mark too.

Jae: Haha cool. Where to?

ChimChim: Anywhere.

Bestie: Wait. Yugyeom reply god dammit! I know you're reading the messages!

Me: yeah yeah. I'm coming. Just tell me the details after planning.

TY: Let's go to Thailand? I believe they have amazing beaches!

Hyuck: Ooohh yes yes yes!!

ChimChim: Okay. Thailand it is. For 4 days? I have a friend there, he can help us out with the rooms to stay and stuff.

Jae: okayy. When are we going?

MarkL: Next week?

MarkT: Okay!

Thailand? Why do I have a weird feeling about this? I hope this trip will be fun.

After a week of intense planning (by the others), the boys came over to my place for a sleepover since we decided to go to the airport together the next day. My mom had stuffed the house with snacks because she knows how hungry these guys can be since we won't be actually sleeping tonight.

"It's gonna be fun", Jimin said as he munched a handful of Doritos. Taeyong and Jaehyun were cuddling in one corner of my bed, Mark and Haechan was having this mini fight over who is more cuter and Jackson and Mark were busy repacking their bags. That's how the night went by. The next day we all rushed to the airport, got our tickets and waited for the announcer to announce about our flight. Taeyong went to get something for us all to drink while we were waiting.

"So when we reach there, what are we gonna do?", Jackson asked us.

"We have to keep our bags in the rooms first isn't it?", Jaehyun added

"My friend will be waiting for us at the airport. Don't worry. He will take us to the hotel. And if we ever need any help we can call him up. He is a sweet guy", Jimin said. By then Taeyong has arrived with the drinks and we all took one from him. Luckily the announcement came and everyone was flowing with excitement and rushed to the gate to get on the airplane. Our first vacation together.

After checking the tickets and standing in lines, we finally got on the plane. I was in the windows seat with Jackson and Mark while the others were on the opposite side and behind us. It was only matter of few hours to reach Thailand, so I kept my phone on Airplane mode and listened to some music during the entire trip.

"We're finally here!", Taeyong shouted as we got off the plain in Thailand. It was honestly really beautiful.

"Come on now let's go. My friend will be waiting outside", Jimin said and walked towards the exit while we followed him. When we got out we saw a lot of people waiting for the passengers to get out. Some with boards, some without them.

"There he is", Jimin said and waved at a boy. When I turned towards him, my heart kinda stopped. Kinda like how it does during Kdramas. He was looked familiar, the weird feelings in my stomach was coming back to me, it was....

"BamBam?!", Jackson said, yeah, he ruined my moment. Anyways, BamBam was here. After 3 years, after disappearing suddenly. I don't think he would recognise me.

"Yugyeom?"

Okay I was wrong.

"Okay so you know each other?", Jimin asked us.

"Yugyeom and I have met him through Jungkook", Jackson explained.

"Ah Jungkook. My ex"

What now? I have to ask Jungkook about this. BamBam had asked us to come with him to his car where he put our bags in the back and we all tried to sit inside. Luckily we did. Don't ask how. He drove us to our hotel, which looked kinda fancy.

"This hotel is owned by Bambam's dad!", Jimin told us as we got in the hotel.

"STEP dad", BamBam corrected. Is that why he had a long face that day when he came over to my place?

"Here are your room keys. Call me if you ever need anything", BamBam said handing us individual room keys. The other boys ran to the lifts and to their rooms, but I stayed. I had to talk to BamBam.

"Why did you leave so suddenly? Why didn't you tell me?", I asked Bambam, slightly raising my voice as really hurt back then.

"Mom told me to come over immediately. She was getting re married and the new guy owns a university as well, so that's where I was studying. It was closer to my home. It's not like I wanted to move back here suddenly. Plus you didn't give me your number. Only you had mine"

How could I be so stupid?

"I missed you, you know?"

"Haha. Me too"

"I'm serious", I said, why won't he get the hint.

"Whose Yugyeom then?", he shot back jokingly.

"Oh come on! Old joke!"

"I'm sorry! But yeah. Hope you're doing well and all"

I'm gonna regret saying this now. But I have to.

"I love you", I gushed out. What I was expecting was the confused/shocked/probably disgusted face from Bambam, but I What I received was a kiss.

"Finally!", Jackson shouted from behind which kinda scared me and made me turn around and see my friends there with their cellphones out, probably taking a video of what just happened. Jungkook and Taehyung was here too!

"Was this planned?", I asked, confused as hell.

"Bambam had asked about you when I moved to Seoul, and at that time you were really moody and stuff.."

"Wait. You have been planning this for 3 years?", I asked interrupting Jimin.

"Well we had to make it believable. You wouldn't come to another country with someone you just met would you?", Mark said.

"And You were really moody back then, it would be impossible to bring you to Thailand on my own in that position, which is why Bambam has to wait for three years dumbass", Jackson said and punched my shoulder lightly.

I was actually speechless now. What did I do to deserve these friends? Bambam was finally back to me, though he went to a completely different country. Was this fate?

The four days in Thailand were amazing. We had met Bambam everyday. And being in an official relationship was actually fun. Now I knew what I was missing out on.

Sadly it was time for us to return. BamBam and I exchanged phone numbers, I gave mine first this time. And we promised to call everyday. BamBam even promised to come over to Korea next month or so.

Though I will be going back to Korea only to get serious in life, I atleast know someone special is there for me now, a whole new family worth living for. Actually, I have a whole new family worth living for now.

The End
------------------

Sorry for the crappy ending! Thanks for reading! Please do check out my other books too!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
10.8M 338K 71
You and Jungkook were childhood best friends. Theres just one thing...You hadn't realized he was in love with you.
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
753K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...