Wattpad Reads

By VioletCrumble

Bored? Well I am too that's why I am writing this cause I am in the library stuck with my friends Jibber-Jabb... More

Wattpad Reads
Summer Romance
In The Shadows
Falling In Love With Hollywood's Golden Boy
Wolfsbane

Smile024

134 2 5
By VioletCrumble

Ok, Smile024 is like a writing God/Goddess they have written Childhood bestfriends with HollyWood's Golden Boy, which is exteremly popular, Invisible love, it's really good if they would just upload is sooner, and Return of the Wolf... only I am not alone.

It's really worth a look at but her updating is not reliable so if you love romance books I would realy recommend reading them but at the moment it's unsure whether she will finish the books or not.

My friend SilentKiss gave me an idea, if u have a story that u would like to advertise or anything, just message me and I can do that cause I like doing that sort of thing,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
79.6K 8.2K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...