Roll The Dice

By TheMcGraws

Faith's a single mom with 2 teenagers and a model not looking for a man until she presents at an award show a... More

Who?
Hallway Encounters
Nice To Meet You?
Drinks?
Secrets Uncovered
My Life Story
Tread Lightly
Just Be You
Blast From The Past
What Do We Do?
Low All Afternoon
The Red Carpet
The Long Way
Not My Girlfriend
The Talk
Something Different
After The Show
Just Breathe
This Is Tim
Intimidation
After Show Ritual
TMZ
Nonsense or Entertainment
Chose a Good One
Surprise
Dates
Car Conversations
You'll Love Her
Freaked Out
Dinner
Told You So
It's Gonna Be Fine
Mama Perry
Papa Perry
Good to You?
Welcome To The Family
Conclusions
3 Words
Shock
Paris Fashion Week
Concussion
Pre Show
My Best Friend
Album Of The Year
The Easier Two
The Other Two
Bridge Questions
MR & MRS

McMom

318 11 0
By TheMcGraws

Betty POV
As I knocked on the door and waited for Tim to answer, I thought back on what I had read about Faith and prayed that for the sake of Tim that she was as nice as the media portrayed her. I was brought out of my thoughts by the door opening.
"Hey mom, come on in. They're just finishing up getting ready"
"Hi honey. I know I'm a little early" I said giving him a hug and kissing his cheek.
"It's ok, I'm just glad you were able to come" he said as we walked into the kitchen.
"Will you girls stop with that" I heard a woman, I'm assuming is Faith laugh.
"I'll be right back mom. I'm gonna grab Faith and her girls."
"Ok sweetheart" I said while going to look through the wine rack.

Tim POV
I stopped in the doorway of the living room and just watched Faith and the girls laugh about something on Gracie's phone. If I continue to play my cards right this could be my future.
"I hate to break up this little party but it's almost time for dinner and there's someone I need y'all to meet." I said walking over to the couch.
"I thought I heard a knock and you talking to someone" Faith said looking up at me.
"She's a little early but she always is. Cmon she doesn't bite and she's gonna love all 3 of you"
"Alright girls put your phones away and on silent" Faith said standing up and walking over to me. I squeezed her hand before walking into the kitchen with her and with Gracie and Audrey behind us.
"Mom, this is Faith, Gracie and Audrey" I said motioning to each one of them. "Faith, Gracie, Audrey, this is my mom, Betty"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 322 32
Hey, I finally started writing a sequel!! please comment what you think! Audrey is 12, Maggie is 15 and Gracie is 17. (i changed their ages)
19.5K 607 48
Faith has moved to Nashville with her best friend Sarah. Whenever Faith lived in Mississippi she went through hard times. Faith barley talks to anyon...
16.4K 182 42
Faith ex-fiance has decided to hash out revenge against the McGraw's. Their whole world is turned upside down after his first attempt almost kills Ti...
23.3K 480 48