Finding Faith [Destiel Love S...

By Cyanide_Suicide

Dean Winchester had never been a praying man. Once, in all of his twenty-seven years of life, only once did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

A/N

999 19 0
By Cyanide_Suicide

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own, nor do I claim to own, Supernatural or most of the characters in the following story. Some side characters, such as Linda and Lucille Zanetti, however, are one hundred percent mine.

WARNING:

This is an AU. It does not follow the actual plot of the show, so please be mindful of that when reading.

There will be BxB content, profanity, and very light sexual content. If it's smut you're looking for, you've come to the wrong place.

If you're uncomfortable with anything listed above then it's strongly advised that you do not read any further.

-Zinc-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 796 8
**Season 15 spoilers** Dean and Sam haven't seen Cas in weeks. Not since the angel declared it was time for him to move on. However, the brother's ru...
687 21 27
One broken Winchester and his angel. Up against the world together.
13K 545 12
Can the love Castiel has for Dean Winchester allow him to overcome the final judgement of The Council and God himself? Can Dean Winchester come to t...
761 69 23
Dean Winchester is caught out in the snow one day. He finds shelter in an old root cellar but little does he know that this choice will change his li...