His Unexpected Gang

By simply-caitlyn

"I'm the leader of Mayhem, Lynn," Ashton says, smirking. I immediately glared at him. I get up from my chair... More

~Prologue~
1| I'll keep you in mind.
2| Guess we're desk buddies.
3| Acquaintances at best, buddy. Don't push it.
5| Just answer the damn question.
6| I will get on my knees for you.
7| Well, at least you kids still have your clothes on.
8| So, no crazy ex trying to get you back?
9| I could never say no to you.
10| Does Asshole work?
11| We're together on this.
12| Now you're weird for hanging out with us minors.
13| I wasn't going to murder you.
14| If it's with you, it's worth it.
15| Someone's eager.
16| This is strictly just for body heat.
17| Don't be mad.
18| She's not here!
19| Oh no, you're bleeding.
20| We'll deal with this asshole later.
21| I can't lose you, okay?
22| You look like shit.
23| I love you.
24| That was smooth.
25| Don't worry, I'm all yours.
26| You distracted me.
27| Surprise!
28| Just kiss me, asshole.
29| I know how to hide a dead body.
30| You're my everything.
~Epilogue~
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 1
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 2
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 3

4| Maybe I'm the one who needs to chill.

9.2K 290 49
By simply-caitlyn

Fake Friends:
Once they stop talking to you,
they start talking about you.

Adalynn's POV

Ashton brings us to a forest and parks his motorcycle. Does this dumbass think he can just murder me and bury me in the woods? And here I thought he was a good guy.

I immediately pin him against his motorcycle before he can attack me. "Who are you working for?" I ask, scanning the area for other attackers.

He swiftly escapes my hold and pins me against the motorcycle. "What are you talking about?" He asks, confused.

I push him away and hold up my fists. "Who sent you to kill me?" I ask. "You don't bring a random person to a forest and expect not to get killed," I say. It's not even a good place to hide bodies.

He laughs and says, "Oh, that... I thought you were talking about- Never mind. There's a spot in the forest that shows a great view of the city, and I wanted to show you."

I slowly relax and say, "Okay... But if you try killing me, just know I can kick your ass."

"Sure..." He says, not believing me.

"I'm not joking. I've been trained." I say, pretending to make lame karate moves.

Our phones ring simultaneously, and I see I have a message from Mila.

Main Ho :

Mayhem ambushed another trade
Want me to get you?

Yes, please

"Um, I have to go home. My mom needs something from me." I say.

"Okay, I'll take you home," Ashton says, putting away his phone.

"I'll kill you some other time." He says as a joke.

"Haha," I say sarcastically.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I get off his motorcycle and say, "Thanks for the ice cream."

"No problem. We should do it again sometime." He says with a smile. Why does he have to be so damn cute? Excuse me?

"Maybe," I say with a playful grin.

"I better get going. Thanks for today Lynn." He says.

"You're welcome," I said, waving.

A few minutes later, Mila arrives, and I get in her car. "Did they get anything from us?" I ask.

"No, but there's a lot of them." She says, driving us to the base.

"How did they even find the trading location?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, but there has to be something we're missing. Almost every trade has had an interruption from them." Mila explains.

Soon, we get to the base and run in. "What exactly happened?" I ask.

"We chased them off, but a few of our weapon shipments went missing. Sorry boss..." One of them says.

"Is anyone injured?" I ask.

"Nothing life-threatening." He says.

"That's all that matters," I respond. "We're not sure how they're finding out about our trades, but to be safe, we'll add more guards around the perimeter. If anyone notices anything shady happening, you tell me."

Ella walks up to Mila and me and says, "The weapons they stole were machine guns. But they also took a small shipment of our drugs." What the fuck are they trying to do?

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

After finishing my breakfast, I start to get ready for school. Not a smooth transition, but whatever. What are you talking about?

Outfit:

Before I leave, I grab my backpack and step outside. I decided to walk since it was the perfect temperature. Not too hot and not too cold.

When I get to my locker, I open it, and a piece of paper falls out. I pick it up, and it's a picture of Ashton and me. Bitch what?

On the back, someone wrote: Stay away from him, and no one will get hurt.

I look around on high alert, but nothing is out of the norm. Wow, I'm so scared. I snort and shove it into my backpack.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I sit down at my lunch table with Mila and Ella. "Hey, guys! How's your day been?" I ask.

"Boring," Ella says.

"I want to go back to sleep..." Mila sighs, laying her head down on the table.

"I swear my math teacher hates me. I make one side comment, and she gives our whole class extra homework. Now I'll never make friends." Zane complains.

"We're friends," Ella adds shyly.

Zane and Ella start their own conversation, so I turn my attention to Mila and Tristian. "Anything new with you two?" I ask them.

Mila keeps her eyes closed, so Tristian decides to speak. "I think my history teacher is bringing us donuts next week. But only if we all turn in our first assignment."

"Lucky," I say. "Wish my teachers would give me free food." I look around and can't spot Ashton. "Do any of you know where Ashton is?" I ask.

"I think a girl named Jenny invited him to sit at her table. They're over there." Zane explains, pointing at the table. I thought he didn't care about those assholes?

"Oh," I say, hiding my disappointment.

Ashton catches me staring, so I wave with a smile, but he ignores me and looks away. Dick. Whatever, he can do whatever he wants. I grab my phone and text my mom.

Madre ❤️:

Can you hack into the school's
cameras on the second floor?
Someone slipped something into
my locker, and I want to know who

Sure, is someone trying to threaten you?

Nothing serious for now. I can handle it.

Video Attachment:

Thanks

Lmk if there's anything else you need

Will do. Love you ❤️

Love you more 😘

I watch the video and see someone wearing all black, with their hood on, slip the piece of paper into my locker. But they were careful enough to hide their face from all the angles of the security cameras.

"What are you watching?" Ella asks curiously.

"Just a music video. It was trending on YouTube." I say with a shrug.

"Was it good?" Mila asks.

"Nope," I say, turning off my phone.

When the bell rings, I head back to class. A few minutes later, I noticed Ashton walking in with Jenny. I can tell by his body language he doesn't want to be anywhere near her. Then why is he?

Ignoring my thoughts, I roll my eyes and move on. He can be friends with whoever. I just thought we were becoming friends. Obviously not if he's avoided you all day. Maybe I'm the one who needs to chill.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Thanks for reading! 💖

Hope to see you in the next chapter!

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...
52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
1M 29.5K 30
"What are you doing here?" I ask, feeling annoyed. He smirks and says, "I know your secret." "What secret?" I ask innocently. "You're Killer Kat. I...
467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...