Kidnapped, Unfortunately

By Ilikebigboooks

Hayley was a freshman at NYU, following her dreams. Sure she was broke and currently living off of ramen nood... More

Part One
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Part Three
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifity Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Epilogue
Thanks For Reading!!
Bonus Chapters: The Date Part 1
Bonus Chapters: The Date Part 2
Bonus Chapters: The Date Part 3

Chapter Forty Five

2.4K 215 35
By Ilikebigboooks

I woke up the next morning with a note on my bedside table.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and picked it up, trying to make sense of the messy scrawl.

Downstairs in five. You'll need some serious training in the art of werewolf fighting.

"This," I spoke aloud, "Is the most STUPID-sounding thing I have ever read."

But nevertheless, I was downstairs in five.

I wasn't sure why we were going to battle it out in the living room, but thankfully Carson was waiting for me in their spacious backyard.

I walked outside while Carson sat cross-legged in the middle of the lawn with his eyes closed.

His blonde hair fanned out across his forehead in a messy, 'I just woke up' kind of way.

He was wearing a fitting under armor shirt, hugging the curves of his abs and biceps, and I was incredibly distracted by it.

Shaking my head to clear it, I walked over to him.

"Are you... meditating?" I said, coming closer.

"Nope," He responded with his eyes still closed. "Just tired." He popped an eye open and assessed me.

I gave a bright smile, and he frowned. "What are you wearing?"

I looked down at my pajama shorts and tank too. I had found a stash of clothes under bed, and decided to wear these at night. "My pajamas?"

He shook his head slightly, as if trying to empty his mind too. "Whatever. It's time to learn."

He stood up and got into what looked like a fighting stance that I immediately tried to copy.

I spread my legs wide, and brought my fists up in front of my face.

"For the record, I just wanted to say that this plan sucks," I said, as he went over to correct some of my posture.

As he moved my hands a little, he said, "Come on, Hayley. Be positive!"

"I am positive," I said. "I'm positive this idea sucks."

He laughed lightly and stood back.

Once he decided that my stance was good enough, he said, "Alright, now hit me."

Immediately I broke out of the stance.

"What?" I hissed, "Are you crazy?"

"Of course!" He winked. "Just try it."

I narrowed my eyes at him, and went to punch his face, but at the last minute faked and went for his gut.

He block the fake easily, but almost missed the second. "Good!" He beamed. "Try again."

This time I focused on his chest to trick him, but ended up kicking him in the kneecap, which made him groan a bit in pain.

"Sorry!" I said, jumping away a bit.

"No, no, that was good," He assured me. "Try again."

So for the next half hour, he showed me various punches, kicks, fakes, trips, and other various karaté skills, while also teaching me to duck, block, dodge, and counter.

"This is a workout," I panted. But I was pleased to see that he was also very out of breath.

"Now, we are going to fight for real," He told me. "And in a real fight, no matter what happens, you need to keep fighting."

I nodded.

"When they are in wolf form, go for the eyes or the nose," He went on. "Never try to run. Climb or hide."

"Yeah, yeah, lets just fight," I said impatiently. My blood was pumping, adrenaline high, and I really just wanted to kill something.

A glint of mischief twinkled in his eye, and then he tackled me to the ground.

I was not prepared for this, so I just waited until we stopped rolling.

Carson ended up on top, so I jerked my knee up between his legs and shoved him off of me while this distracted him.

Then I hopped up and aimed a kick to his gut.

He caught my foot, and threw it down, bringing the rest of me with it.

I popped back up immediately though, and got back in my stance.

The mischief returned to Carson's eyes, and suddenly, something cracked.

"Ew!" I exclaimed. "Are you ok?"

More cracks sounded, and the bones under his skin rearranged themselves. It was disgusting.

He grew as tall as a lion, fur erupting onto his skin and clothes being torn in two.

I watched, transfixed, as he became a giant, golden, wolf.

I cocked my head to the side as I studied him. "You look an awful lot like a lion to me. Are you sure you're a wolf?"

He let out a low, rumbling growl and looked at me pointedly as if to say, focus, Hayley!

I charged at him, and he changed at me. As he jumped, common sense told me to duck, so I sled underneath his tall frame at the last minute.

Then I spun around and jumped on his back.

This must have took him by surprise, because he buckled and collapsed onto the ground.

I jumped off of him, triumphant.

Carson's bones cracked again, and I took this as a sign to took away. What happened in his body was gross enough the first time. When the sound stopped, I bounded over and hugged him. "Great job!"

He didn't move to hug me back, only cleared his throat.

What was wrong?

I cautiously took a step back, and that's when I noticed something.

Something I absolutely did NOT plan on noticing.

"OH MY GOD- YOURE NAKED!!" I shouted, slapping a hand over my eyes so hard it hurt. "I AM SO SORRY!"

But it was too late. I saw everything.

"It's ok," he spoke. "I'll just go in and get some pants."

My whole body was hot, and I'm sure my cheeks were as red as tomatoes. And I don't even want to TELL you how fast my heart was beating.

I heard him walk towards the house, and then he paused and called back, "You can tell me your opinion later!"

Oh my God.

I waited until his footsteps faded, and then took my hands off of my eyes.

Soon, however, I heard Aileen scream from inside, "OH MY GOD- YOURE NAKED!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.2K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
620K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
90.5K 4.2K 28
They say don't talk and drive, and now I know why. Although, not for the reason you might think. I accidentally hit my alpha mate with my truck. Bet...