Dawn of Us [18+] | WATTYS 201...

By TheWorldByStorm

|| C A U T I O N || This story is RATED: SPG. Strict guidance from an adult is needed. This may contain scene... More

W A R N I N G
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Quick A/N (RANT!)
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
A/N + UPDATE

Chapter Eleven

6.6K 141 5
By TheWorldByStorm

I went back down to the kitchen, Jack-Jack in hand to cook some breakfast but to my surprise, Axel was not there anymore. Somehow, he managed to find a paper and a pen to write with and placed it on top of the island countertop. "I had to go somewhere. I'm sorry." Was all it read.

I prepared cereal for Jack-Jack and a sandwich for myself because I was extremely hungry. I tapped on the marble countertop as I bit down on my sandwich. Axel.

I smiled remembering what had happened a few hours ago. Although I'm not quite sure about what I had done. I know aunt Mary's going to kill me when she finds out about letting a stranger come into the house, much more if she finds out that I lost my virginity to that man! Oh god! What have I done??? Why did I let myself slip that easily? Fuck myself and my raging hormones! Why didn't I just keep it in my pants and resisted his actions?

I ran my fingers into my hair and let out a huge sigh.

And what did non-dating people do after they have sex?

Did they talk?

Hangout with each other?

Go on community service?

Visit the church and confess their sins?

What?!

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. "Stay calm Violet. It's not like he's coming back or anything. He probably came just to relieve his sexual tensions. In other words, you were just a booty call, a one time hit for him. There's no worries. After your little endeavor, he's probably never coming back." Which is a good thing because then I didn't have to deal with awkwardly talking to him. I get to move on with my life and start making decisions as to whether or not I'm going to school. And, perhaps the best deal is that I can forget about what had happened, not risk myself getting caught by aunt Mary, and live a guilt-free life. "Yeah!" I shouted, fully empowered.

"Yeah!" Jack-Jack repeating after me. Which reminds me that Jack-Jack has seen Axel. I'm doomed. I know he's just a child but children are so innocent that a question about icecream could possibly lead him into telling aunt Mary about Axel!

I took a deep breath. "Jack-Jack.." I started. He looked up at me, milk dripping down the side of his mouth. "You have to promise me baby that you won't tell aunt Mary about the man who you played with. Or else, I'm going to die. Okay?" I said as slowly as I could in an attempt to make him understand.

He looked at me, curiously but soon smiled. "Okay!" He said. I hope he does.

A few minutes after, the phone rang. I hurried to pick it up and held it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Violet! Good you answered!" Aunt Mary exclaimed. "I forgot to leave you the contact number of the hotel I'm staying. I'm such a forgetful little turd!" She mumbled down her breath but it was still audible. "But how are you and Jack-Jack? Everything fine over there?" She asked. "I hope no boyfriend's been coming over the house." She added.

I bit my lip. Oh shit. "Of course not! Boyfriend? You're joking me aunt Mary!" I said, dying! "Good one!" Snorting. I'm not lying though. Axel is not my boyfriend. So, dear God have mercy on me!

"Oh. Okay. But how are you and Jack-Jack doing?" She said, repeating the first question that I didn't seem to hear the first time.

"We're fine. There's nothing to worry about aunt Mary. It's you I'm worried about. I hope you're having fun in there." I said, trying to keep her mind off of what's going on in the house. "Any suitors yet?"

She laughed over the phone. "Oh god, Violet! Suitors? I'm too old to go on a date!" She said.

"Forty-five ain't too old!" I pointed out.

"You didn't have to broadcast my age! We all know the government's listening to our calls." She jokingly said.

"Now they know that you're available." I joked back to which she cackled.

"Okay, okay. I'm going now. I'm helping the bride with her pre-wedding appointments. So, I'll be busy for most of the time but I'll call you back as soon as I can." She said. "And if anything goes wrong, call Dr. Harry okay? I pinned his number on the fridge." She reminded.

"Okay."

"I'll be back in three days." She said as she ended the call.

I put the phone down and exhaled. That was close.

I allowed Jack-Jack to go upstairs and watch tv. I, on the otherhand, was busy cleaning the house. I guess I've always been a clean freak. I didn't want anything scattering around and not be in their proper places.

Maybe this all started when I was still four years old. I always helped around with mom while cleaning the house. She would dance to an Abba song while she did so and I would dance with her. Then, she'd sing, holding the mop as her mic and just have a mini concert all over the house. I also remembered one time where she slipped down the tub just because dad had eaten popcorn while he had a shower and somehow, bits of popcorn got stuck on the showerhead.

Showerhead.

...He came lower, not breaking our kiss and pulled me up. He carried me to the sink and he placed me on the space beside it, pushing away the bottles of whatnot aside, some even fell down...

... "Not yet." He said. I felt my heart sink as he abandoned my aching pussy. He ripped off my lace panty allowing it to reveal my really wet, shaven cunt. He kneeled on my bed and started pulling down his boxers, revealing his shaft that were now erect and veiny. He brushed it on my cunt and rubbed it in, my juices covering the bottom half of his shaft...

... And then he bent over to me and kissed me softly on my forehead as he started moving. It was slow and careful. I hear him moan the most beautiful moan that I have ever heard. He moved deeper inside me and I let out a whimper of pain. "It hurts." I said...

I slapped myself. "Stop doing that!" I said to myself. "You're so gross." I added. I shook my head trying to push the thoughts away. "Stop it!"

I quickly finished cleaning the house and started cooking, or should I say reheating what aunt Mary cooked for us beforehand. I called Jack-Jack down for lunch and allowed him to eat. I wasn't pretty hungry and I didn't have the appetite to eat too. I had just eaten a granola bar and I think I might've eaten a bar or two.

And I was feeling a little bit bored though so I decided to bring Jack-Jack to the park.

We went to the playground an hour after Jack-Jack finished eating. Immediately, he dragged me to the swing.

I placed him on toddler swing and made sure he was comfortable. I then started rocking the swing and he started swinging his legs as well.

I stared at my innocent brother wondering if he knew what happened to mom and, if he understood what happened to them. He has always been a quiet kid ever since he was born. He seldom cried or shown emotions. He never really shows his emotions especially when he's sad or disappointed. All he really ever does is smile and laugh along. This even worried our parents back when he still didn't know how to speak because it was difficult for them to know what was going on with his body or in his mind. Now, that worries me because he didn't really ask about them or looked for them. He was just constantly happy.

He pointed to the group of kids playing together near a tree. I got him out of the swing and then he ran towards the group, talking to them in baby talk.

I sat on the bench that was facing the group and just watched Jack-Jack play with the kids.

Suddenly, a body sat down beside me and I turned to look.

It was a guy with wavy, blonde hair, a black and blue framed glasses, and a leather jacket. I could immediately tell that he was along my age. I turned my gaze back to Jack-Jack who was now playing tag with a couple of boys.

"So, are you from here?" The guy beside me asked. My eyes turned to him as he spoke.

"I just moved here." I openly admitted. I returned my gaze to Jack-Jack still playing.

He started tapping his fingers on his lap. "Oh, that explains why I haven't seen you before." He said, nodding his head.

I nodded my head to as I side-eyed him. "Yeah."

"So, how long have you been here?" He asked, moving his body to face me.

I moved at his sudden gesture. "Uhm.. uh.. About seven weeks, I guess?" I said, my eyes following Jack-Jack who was now playing with some kid's toys.

He took a deep breath. "Well, I'm Tyler." He said.

I looked at him and he was already lending his hand. I accepted it because I didn't want him to think that I am rude. "I'm Violet." I replied. My eyes stared at his silvery gray eyes which were, in my opinion, stunning but I retreated my hand because I didn't want to look as if I was checking him out.

"Nice name." He said.

"Thank you." I answered and remained quiet after that. I bit my cheek, hoping he'd shut up and stop torturing me. I am not really socially inclined so this thing that's happening here is quite uncomfortable.

"Are you going to Wormbrooke High School?" He asked, breaking the silence. God, He never stops talking.

"I'm not sure." I answered.

"Well, you definitely should. I'm a student there. I could show you around if you want." He offered. He crossed his leg and supported it with his hand. "Are you a senior this year?" He asked.

I turned to him and then nodded. "Yeah. Although I'm not pretty sure if I'm going to Wormbrooke High."

"There are some perks in going to WHS." He started counting on his hand. "One, the school is awesome. Two, there are a lot of activities every month. Three, the clubs are amazing and there's always something for everyone. And lastly, the people there are great, if I say so myself." He said with great pride and confidence.

I raised my eyebrow. "Really?" I asked. It does sound pretty promising but the thing is I already am planning on going there. I just wasn't that sure.

"In addition to that, you--" He pointed at me. "--already have a friend." He said with a huge grin on his face.

I don't know why but I bursted out, laughing. There's just something about him that's just so humorous and charming. I'd put my cards on the idea that he's that one guy in school that everybody gets along with. Everything about him just screams 'LOVE ME'. I bobbed my head as I bit my lip. "Okay, I'll think about it."

His head jerked up. "I look forward to seeing you in WHS."

"I said, I'll think about it." I repeated. Clearly, he wasn't listening.

He shrugged. "Is that your brother?" He said, pointing to Jack-Jack running towards me.

"Yeah." I agreed. As if I had a choice to deny the fact that the cheeky, chestnut color-haired boy running towards me was my brother.

"Violet! Violet!" Jack-Jack called out. I grabbed his hand and pushed him towards me, wiping the sweat that was on his face. "Can I play on the swide?" He asked.

"On the slide?" I corrected. "Yeah, of course baby. But you have to wait for me. I don't want you to get hurt." I said, putting a small towel on his back.

"Come." He agreed with no hesitation. He then stood beside me, grabbing my hand.

"I have to go." I said to Tyler, pointing at my brother.

Tyler smiled standing up. "Yeah, sure."

I stood up, grabbing Jack-Jack's hand. "It was nice meeting you." I said, Jack-Jack pulling me towards the slide. I waved goodbye to Tyler and smiled.

"Same to you." He said, waving back. "See you at Wormbrooke High!" He added with a huge grin.

I laughed at his persistence. " Maybe!" I shouted back.

He smiled one last time and then went his own way.

•••

Okay so there's so much I wanna do with Tyler. I guess he's one of the characters that I just want to experiment on so there are a lot of possible ways for him to grow as a character and I'm pumped to know what I'll end up with!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
52.2K 932 25
95.6K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...