Devil's Angel

By pockyjin

Previously titled as: The Billionaire is My Husband ***** Meet Anushka Madhavan. A sweet, innocent and typica... More

Devil's Angel
Chapter 1 - The Loving Devil.
Chap 2 - The Freaky Angel.

Prologue.

5.2K 167 80
By pockyjin

Was it real? Do such beautiful angels live in this cruel world?

To me, angels are not even angels. They only disguise as an angel so that people love them.

Instead of being a devil, which is practically their true and real identity.

Is being a devil a bad thing?

It makes people fear you more. It proves that you have more power over them.

Exactly like the devil I am.

My name is Derek Russo. I'm 21, one of the bachelor billionaires and I own the leading company of the world.

I don't believe in God. Why?

Well, as a little child I grew up to believe my parents' life were taken away by God.

But now I don't believe in God anymore simply because there are only devils in this world.

There are no more angels in this world. It is very rare to find a sweet, innocent and untainted angel.

But what I saw today, made me doubt my own mindset. It even made me feel stupid for believing that God does not exist.

How stupid can I be?

I stood in line to buy a cup of dark roasted coffee. I can't believe that me, a billionaire had to queue up to buy a cup of coffee.

Suddenly the queue started parting. Women hid their children behind them while keeping their heads down.

Men kept their shoulders squared and their chins high.

I let out a pathetic sigh and shook my head, walking up towards the counter.

The barista behind the counter gives a flirty giggle and I just stare at her blankly.

She flinches but tries her best to impress me. 

Well, you can't. Sorry lady.

She gave me my order and sends me a flirtatious wink. I rolled my eyes and whispered a 'bitch' under my breath.

I turned around and the queue was joining back together, like it was before it parted.

Everyone was back to their own routine.

I started walking out of the cafe and into the cold, autumn street while sipping my coffee and I was looking at the time in my watch, not noticing a lady walking before me.

I walked straight into her and she fell backwards.

"Ahh!" She screams.

Woah, she nearly killed my ears.

I immediately grabbed her by her waist with my right arm. I pulled her up, smashing her small frame against my body.

The two top buttons of my dress shirt was popped open, causing the lady's breath to splash against the skin of my chest.

Tingles and electric sparks ran along my whole body.

"Are you okay, miss?" I ask softly. That's strange.

I know this isn't me. The real me would have been glaring and yelling at the lady who I had bumped into even though it isn't her fault.

But now... I actually asked her if she was okay. That some more in a soft, gentle tone.

"Erm... I think I'm okay..." She says, squirming in my hold. I raised a brow at her antics.

"Sir... I'm totally fine. You can leave me now." She says breathlessly. I immediately let go of my hands away from her slim waist, which...

Resulted in her falling on her bum.

"Ouch!" She cries out. My eyes widened and I panicked.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I got onto one knee, trying to calm her down. Her silky black hair has covered half of her face.

"You did ask me to let go of you, though." I whispered under my breath but failed as I saw her glaring at me, my face growing closer to hers in curosity.

Being in such close proximity to her made me realise that she had shocks of light brown strands scattered across her head of black locks.

She shakes her head at my previous question and I notice her lips turn into a cute little pout.

She lifts her elbow up and sniffles slightly. "It hurts..." She rubs her left palm against her wounded right elbow.

I sighed and pulled her right arm gently towards me. I blew onto her wound and rubbed it gently.

"Better?" I ask, making sure to keep my voice as quiet and low as possible. She looks up and that's when all toughts flew out of my well functioning brain.

Her thin eyebrows were the best way to describe perfection. With a beautiful arch and curve, her eyebrows really are a great highlight to her face.

The eyes were big and in an almond shape. Her sclera had a few blood vessels joining to her irises. The colour of her irises were so... beautiful.

It was a shade of brown with some yellow in it. Her eyes were so captivating I got lost in that deep brownish-yellow ocean.

Her nose was like just simply there for some decorative purpose. It was small and pencil straight, making it stand out amongst her other facial organs.

Lastly, her lips. God, they looked so tempting till I felt like kissing her then and there.

Her lips were smooth, her upper lip was brown while the bottom was a pale pink. They were beautifully shaped, like God has made a special mould just to shape her lips out.

With her petite body, she was so...

Breathtaking.

I stared at her like there was no tomorrow. Well, at least that was true.

If I don't see her again, I don't think there will ever be a tomorrow.

I closed and opened my mouth like a gold fish. The lady who saw this, started giggling.

"Hehe!" She covers her mouth and giggles. Her eyes were twinkling in mischief and a deep dimple appeared on her right left cheek.

That's a really cute giggling face.

"What's your name?" I involuntarily blurted out my question.. Shit! She's gonna laugh at you... Just like how she did...

I braced myself for a hoot of laughter but heard nothing. I looked down to see that lady staring at me, too.

When I caught her staring she looks down, blushing and muttering something under her breath.

She looks up and smiles. God, that was the most precious and priceless smile!

The soft rustling of the trees, the graceful tango of the bright colored leaves seemed to slow down as I continued to stare into the woman's eyes, her cheeks indicating shyness, the cup of coffee in my hand long forgotten and my knee might have been begging for a different situation to play its part.

"My name is Anushka Madhavan, Mr. Russo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 182K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
294K 24.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...