Kelly Was Here (Read on FicFu...

Od sorchared

[Wattpad Featured Story] In the pleasant Town of Bedford, an old woman created herself a secret, a twisted an... Viac

Characters
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note

BEFORE YOU READ

11.7K 325 43
Od sorchared

First of all, THANK YOU for clicking on my story! This is the first work I ever uploaded and wrote on Wattpad, so be kind. I hope you enjoy it!!

WARNING: This story includes triggering topics such as mentioning of rape, self-harm, depression, mental disorders, graphic violence and strong language. Do not read if you find any of these topics disturbing.

FOR ALL MY NEW READERS: The writing gets better by every chapter. I promise!

English is not my first language so sometimes you might find typos and grammar mistakes. I'm sorry about that. Please feel free to point them out. BUT, of course, don't be rude. I know the book needs to be edited and I'll do it when the story is over.

> This story was originally inspired by an episode of criminal minds!

Please don't forget to VOTE if you like the chapter, and feel free to share your thoughts! I always love a good comment! :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

407K 23.9K 63
When the fear of isolation pulls Ashton and Ria together, nothing can prepare them for the collision. An anomaly shatters the repetitive fabric of th...
Sanford Crow Od Mike Lemieux

Mystery / Thriller

42.7K 5.9K 51
2022 Watty Winner || At the age of ten, Sanford Crow discovers the worst secret of all--his father is a serial killer. It was the year 1969. Sanford...
Take Me Home Od Raye

Tínedžerská beletria

59K 2K 25
**Featured Story on Wattpad Crime & Mystery** ~Inspired by a true case~ Seven-year-old Eric Staener once had a happy childhood. His parents that love...
10.9K 1.8K 33
A town with secrets. A girl with questions. And a revelation that's more shocking than any of them ever expected. * * * * * Sarah wants to spend...