30 Days Ultimatum(COMPLETED)[...

Od strawberrytrifles

This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE... Více

Author's note/ Official book trailer/Cast.
Prologue
Chapter one- OMG..... My flight is by 5:00pm
Chapter two.... You are Fashion Deficient.
Chapter three- Don't choose love......Let your heart choose.
Chapter four- OMG... Are you bald?
Chapter five ...The feeling is mutual dude
Chapter six- You're such a sore loser
Chapter seven- Your name makes me think of Candy♥
Chapter eight....... You smell like strawberries.🍓🍓
Chapter nine- I think your Secretary hates me.
Jason's P.O.V
Chapter ten- Can I have this dance?
Chapter eleven- You forgot to take your Pile drugs.
Chapter twelve- Doctor sexy pants.
Chapter thirteen- I have waited my whole life for a friend like you.
The fiction awards 2018👏
Chapter fourteen- Are you Australian? 'Cause you meet all of my Koalafications.
Ashley+ Jason= Team Evil Twins😈.....Part one.
Ashley+Jason= Team Evil Twins😈.......Part two
Teaser😱
Chapter Sixteen- You read on wattpad?
Chapter Seventeen- Omg!!... Our Ship is Sailing.💕💕
Chapter Eighteen- In you there's some sappy me.💖💖
SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter nineteen- BETRAYAL!! ... It's the worst feeling.
Chapter Twenty- Dump Him Like a BOSS!
Chapter Twenty-one - From here to the moon and back.
Chapter twenty-two- I think I just met an angel!
Chapter twenty-three- I was just too blind to notice.
Chapter twenty-four- Tell me everything.
Chapter twenty-five- You're like my personal star.
Chapter twenty-six- Like the sun aligned with the moon.
Chapter twenty-seven- I don't regret it.
Chapter twenty-eight- Let's give it a try.
Chapter twenty-nine- It hurts... Please take it away.
Chapter thirty- I think we should go on a vacation.
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- He didn't choose me and it hurts.
CHAPTER THIRTY- TWO- Love is all about forgiving.
You'll are simply the best!
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE- Grand finale/Epilogue.
New Cover!!
New Book!!
Re- New Cover!

Chapter fifteen- Hello stranger👋

8.3K 388 135
Od strawberrytrifles

A/N... Please read💗💗💗

Sorry, I'm putting this here. So I have this weird activity. To all my superb readers I want to know if you got competitive spirit in ya.
Activity:  I want you all to blow up this comment box with a lot of comments about how you feel about every sentence made in this chapter. Whoever blows up this comment box with lots of comments gets the next chapter dedicated to him/her.
Let's spice up this book a little with activities. Starting from now I'll keep coming up with lots of crazy activities on the other chapters.😁

That's all for now🏃

Ashley left since a day ago but not before making my life fun, and also suck at the same time.

I mean how is that even possible?
Only with Ash 'cause everything is possible with her.

Flashback💮

"I have been trying Dayne's number since I came to New York, but it's always been his voicemail I get. I even left a dozen messages but he hasn't even replied to one." I complained to Ash as we had one of our famous midnight talks. Ashley claims night is the best time for regret and therapy. Her words, not mine.

"Girl I told you that boy doesn't love you. I mean he was totally cool with you coming, he just whined a little and shut up. There is something fishy going on. Your girlfriend is going to spend thirty freaking days with a guy!. Not only a guy but a total hot sexy totally abs-licking billionaire.
As if those qualifications are not enough he has an attitude of an angel.
That shit head didn't even drive you to the airport. Are you fucking blind Mia?, Read the freaking handwriting on the wall.
'HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU', I have known Jason for just some days and he wouldn't even let you go that easily.
I can totally vouch for that and your boyfriend for five shitty years lets you go, doesn't drive you to the airport, doesn't even call you at all, and worse went totally MIA on you.
Shit! that really was your name and it rhymed.
Ok, I'm drifting, but he totally disappeared.
I'm going to end this and say this even if you don't like it. Your boyfriend is a douchebag." Ashley finished by scoffing loudly.

Wow! She was really angry. I still have to defend Dayne either way.

"I'm sure he got something going on that's why," I said nudging her playfully.

She just glared at me and scoffed again.

"Are you hearing yourself, Mia? Stop being pathetic and face the fact that Dayne is a tool."
"Ash you are going to far with this." I scowled at her.

No one calls my boyfriend a tool.

"Well if one is stupid someone got to be the smart one."

"And I'm the stupid one?" I asked gazing at her darkly.
"Yes, Mia you are at this moment. I don't want you to regret your future. The time to make that right decision is now."
"I've made my decision Ash. I love Dayne and it's him I want to get married to.
"If what's between you and Jason isn't love, then I'm not even sure I love Greg anymore."
"I don't love Jason in a romantic way, Ash. It's more of friendship love and all."
"I'm still alive Mia and I'm going to say I told you when you finally admit Jason is the one. There will definitely be obstacles but you will admit it." Ashley smiled thoughtfully.
"Yeah, I will when it rains in a desert."
"Nothing is impossible only if you believe."

🌼End of flashback🌼

Not only did Ash torment me with Dayne not being the right one but also tormented me at our outing.
Jason invited us to his private beach for some chill moment. After Ash forced me to wear the scandalous Victoria secret bathing suit she bought, she also betrayed me at the beach.

🌹Flashback🌹

"Come on Mia you can't come to the beach and not swim. That's totally impossible. It's like saying Taylor Swift won't sing a breakup song when she breaks up." Jason complained for the tenth time.

"I don't see how that's impossible 'cause that's what I'm doing right now and Taylor Swift like really?" I said rolling my eyeballs.

"That's it you're so going to swim," Jason said advancing towards me and carrying me off the blanket like I weigh nothing.
He was going towards the water like he really meant business.

I had to play the pity card as quick as I can to stop a disaster.

"Please no I can't swim," I said using an innocent face.

"You can't?" Jason stopped suddenly looking at me in concern.

God, please forgive me for lying.

"Yes I really can't," I said faking innocence again.

Jason was already setting me down and I could taste my freedom. When blabber mouth Ashley decided to open her mouth.

"Are you listening to her? She was in a fucking swim team and was the best. I even won lots of medals for them. She's lying." Ashley scoffed.

That girl loves to rain on my parade. Sometimes I wonder why we are best friends, or why I haven't thrown her down a bridge yet, or maybe she was dropped as a baby.

"Well liar liar pants on fire Mia, Ash just exposed your little lie," Jason said picking me up again before I could wriggle away.

"Jason I demand you drop me right this minute before I grill your balls," I said panicking as I realized we were close to the water.

Jason then dropped me. Wow, such a gentleman.

You wish! He dropped me into the fucking water.

"You should have seen your face," Jason said laughing as he held his stomach.

"Now you got me wet dumbass," I said glaring at him.

"Be careful you have a fiance. You can't feel such a way about me." Jason said smirking.

And you forgot to ask what Ash did.
She was fucking laughing like a lunatic.

I hate my best friend.

🌸End of flashback🌸

Since Ash left Jason has been in his study working his butt off. He didn't even come down for food. Ma'am Pagnole had to take it up there for him.
He said something about catching up on lots of work.

I was tired of staying at home so I decided to go out to eat at a diner and maybe shop a little.

So I took a map and marched out of the house with determination to find a good diner to eat at.

After fifteen minutes that determination dwindled. I started regretting why I even stepped out of the house in the first place. I was still looking at the map intently when I heard a voice beside me.

"Hello, stranger." The husky male voice greeted me.
His voice was sexy but Jason's was better.

What the hell Mia! You got Botox in your brain.

"Hey," I responded politely.

"So I saw you looking at the map intently. Are you lost?"

"No... I'm looking for new ways to go to the moon." I responded sarcastically.

"Feisty are we. My name is Blake Weston I'm also new here. I thought we could stick together and suck at directions." He said chuckling nervously.

"Where are you going?"
"To a diner, I want to eat." He said smiling again.
"No...they play footsie in a diner," I responded sarcastically even though creepily he was going where I wanted to go.

After ten minutes together at sucking with directions. We finally found a diner. We ate and talked about a lot of things. We even had a lot of things in common. I didn't even realize it was getting late until I glanced outside.

"Shit! It's late Blake we got to start going." I said hurriedly standing up and dropping the bill on the table.

"Here is my number if you need someone to suck at directions with." He said smiling.

"Sure..... hope to see you soon," I said as I happily skipped away.

Wow! I just made a friend.

Unknown P.O.V

Things are falling into place. If Mia can talk so freely with a stranger. Then my revenge is easier than I thought.
Things will soon sweeten up for dear Mia.

That's the update😊
Yay readers.😊
Thanks for sticking around.
Love you all💓💓💓

So I finished typing this by 5:00 am. I couldn't wait to update 'cause I love you all so much.
So 'cause I pulled an all-nighter for this chapter it is so not edited.
So please be nice and point out when you spot an error.
Love you #the invisible got to sleep.

P.s Sorry for not toning down the suspense.
Hope you'll still love me?😅😅

So for your FBI mind do you still think it's Dayne or is it now Blake.
Or some other creepy person?😀

The next update will be soon.
Until then...... Adiós.💟💟💟

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9M 46.2K 47
Linette Cyan did not expect to give up her ordinary nineteen year-old life as wedding dowry in an arranged marriage. Engaged to a charismatic and com...
112K 2.3K 24
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
584 70 19
Melanie Baker has a secret. She was once a perfect wife to her husband and she never complained about anything. She was content with her life and fo...
8.7K 497 36
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...