Cameron's little sister (Haye...

By nomoresorryoops

Will she fall in love or have her heart broken? Will her past haunt her forever? this book will be completed... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
โš ๏ธNot an Updateโš ๏ธ
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
important
Chapter 38
note lol but its a good one
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
authors note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 12

11K 153 24
By nomoresorryoops

~Hayes' POV~

She fell asleep in my arms. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep. I loved it.

~Ariana's POV~

I woke up in the middle of the night and I was having trouble breathing. Shit! Why now!? I was having croup attack.

I realized Hayes still had his arms around me. I knew that I had to call Cameron. I got up from the bed. Hayes woke up.

"Hey whats wrong?"

I started to get the coughs. They sound really bad and I hate it when I get these. I ran to grab my phone. I called Cam.

~Phone Call~

C~ Whats wrong it like 3 in the morning

I started coughing.

A~ Having a croup attack

I could barley get that out and I said it in a small voice.

C~ I'm on my way to your room right now.

~End of phone call~

"Whats wrong with you?! Whats going on?!" Hayes was asking me

Mahogany woke up. I was putting on sweats and my shoes since we might have to go to the hospital. I heard Cam at the door so I went to answer the door. I opened it. Cam was on the phone.

"Which pocket is it in?"

"K bye mom I'll call you in a bit"

He hung up the phone.

"Where's your suitcase?"

I pointed to the closet. He went through my suitcase and found the pills. My mom always packs them for me. Thank god for having the best mom in the world.

"Take these"

He handed me the pills and some water. I took the pills and drank the water.

"Come on"

We walked downstairs. Me and Cam walked over to the pool. He sat down then sat me down on his lap.

"Cam you know I'm not a baby anymore right?" I said in a small voice because I didn't want to waste my voice.

"Sadly" he said with a frown

I felt bad because Cam is like a second dad but my brother. He always protected me and cared for me. While my real dad was in Iraq. He's in the military. I really miss him.

I just give Cameron a hug. We stay like that for a while. I felt my shoulder getting wet. He was crying. I just hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry Cam" I say just below a whisper.

He pulled away and wiped his tears.

"Cam?"

"Yea"

"Since your gonna be moving soon how about tomorrow it's a Cam and Ariana day?"

I saw a smile creep on his face.

"I would love that"

I smiled and hugged him. I didn't say anything else because my throat still kinda hurt. We just sat there.

I miss having Cam around the house.

I started breathing normally again.

"Come on let's go back upstairs" I said to Cam

He nodded we got up and started walking to the elevator then we went upstairs.

He walked me to my room.

"Goodnight Ari"

"Goodnight Cam"

We hugged then I went into my room. Mahogany fell back asleep. I was guessing that Hayes went back to his room because he wasn't there. I just went back to bed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up and I looked at my clock and it said it was 8.

"My god, why did I wake up so early" I mumbled to myself.

I decided to just get ready. Today we were going to Sea world and the San Diego Zoo.

I went to my suit case and grabbed a dark-wash pair of shorts and a black and white Mickey Mouse shirt. I went to the bathroom and showered. I took about 20 minutes in the shower.

I got dressed then plugged in my straightener. I blow dried my hair then straightened it. In about 30 minutes I finished my hair. I came out of the bathroom and saw Mahogany sleeping. I woke her up. She woke up and sat up.

"Come on I wanna wake up the boys but not just with my voice" I said smirking. She didn't even answer me, she just got up and slipped on a pair of sweats and a hoodie and some shoes.

I slipped on my black vans and a grey magcon hoodie. We went down to the ice machine. We got 2 full buckets of ice. We went to Nash and Cameron's room first. They were both asleep like babies. We set up the camera to record it.

I went to The side of Cam's bed and Mahogany went to Nash'. We both had a half of a bucket filled with water and ice.

"1..... 2..... 3!"

We dumped the buckets on them. They both shot out of bed. Me and Mahogany grabbed our buckets and the camera and ran out the room. We got out of the room and started laughing our asses off.

"Ok ok come on now we have to do Ryan and Hayes" I said between laughs. She nodded then we walked over to Ryan and Hayes' room.

I set up my camera in the corner of the room so I could see this later. I went to Hayes' bed and stood at the side. Mahogany went to Ryan's because I knew that Ryan won't do anything to Mahogany but he would do something to me.

"1.... 2.... 3!"

We dumped the water and ice on them. Ryan jumped out of bed and Hayes just stood up. I ran to grab my camera then we ran out then went to our rooms.

We couldn't stop laughing. Once we sobered up she went to go get ready.

I was laying on my bed. About 20 minutes later Cam bragged into the room. He looked like he was about to get revenge. He didn't have a bucket so I think I was good.

He came over to my bed and just stood there for a while.

"Yes?"

He started tickling me.

"Cameron!" I tried to say because I couldn't breath because he kept on doing it.

"Oh shit you look like a tomato" he stopped.

I was still laughing and I could barley breath. Once I started breathing again he sat down on the other side of the bed.

"Let's go get breakfast" Cam said

I just stood up grabbed my phone and some cash stuck it in my back pocket and put on some shoes. He laughed at me.

"What?"

"You are like in love with food"

"Duh! Food is always there for me. Not only does it have a place in my heart but also in my stomach." I said rather dramatically. Although the matter was completely serious, he still laughed.

We walked to Burger King. Yea I know that's not a very healthy breakfast but hey it's food so why complain. We went up to the register to order our food.

"Umm.... I'll have a whooper. No pickles or onions. Medium fries and a medium drink" I ordered

"Ok and for you sir"

"I'll have a whooper. Large fries and a large soda" Cam said

We both got Dr. Pepper. We sat down at a booth in the corner because we didn't want to deal with fans right now.

"Order 22" we heard the person say and it was our order.

"I'll get it" Cam said. I nodded.

He got up and brought the food. We started eating. We talked about a lot of things and laughed a lot. I miss hanging out with just Cam.

We finished our food then made our way back to the hotel. I was pretty excited for today because we were gonna have so much fun. Until my phone buzzed in my pocket I check to see who texted me.

I'll see you soon;)
~E<3

I knew exactly who it was but I just ignored it. I was honestly scared but I just shook it off.

But then I saw him.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N

Ooooo cliffhanger! Wonder whats gonna happen next??

I'm sorry I really haven't updated it's just that I've kinda been depressed about the whole thing about Connor. I was really shocked with everything that he said but yea.

Also if you don't know what a croup attack is google it or ask some one.

Sorry this is a short and a sucky chapter. I know I said that I would add some drama in this chapter and I'm sorry I didn't but I will try to remember to put it in my next chapter.

And I don't know if I'm gonna update in the next 2 weeks because I'm going to be very busy. I'm going to Reno with my family for a while and not everybody down there has wifi. So I will try to write a good chapter for the next update.❤️

Love you guys💕🌻

And I know that this sounds stupid but thank you for over 250 reads. It really means a lot to me❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment if you have any questions

PEACE OUT✌️🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
102K 5.7K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
636K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
489K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...