The Harlon's

Da TheRedViperOberyn

(Will add later) Altro

A Ride to Hell
Liar, Liar, Win, Win
Shovek
Priorities

Daddy's Home

121 1 3
Da TheRedViperOberyn

"Let's go out and celebrate! Come on boss, drinks on me!", K.C said happily from the driver's seat. Money sat beside him in the passenger seat, smiling broadly. They had a organized meeting with the Grizz Front Gang to call a truce. But just as Money expected it was a trap. And he had his men ready for that trap.

They planned to meet at midnight out in the desert. And as soon as they arrived there was an air of anxiousness about the G.F.G. Money knew then and there, it was a setup. The leader of G.f.G, a man named Miles, didn't truly want a truce so they could team up and work on taking out the Jade Angel Brotherhood. He just used that as a front to get Money there. But it backfired terribly. Money had his men ready, and though the meeting was set to last until two or three A.M. within just twenty minutes of arriving, the G.f.G tried to attack, getting themselves killed in the process. And getting Money all the guns they had on them in the process.

The guns and lack of trouble from G.F.G would make his life much easier when it came to dealing with his main rivals, The Jade Angel Brotherhood. The gang was now wel armed to go against Miles Shovek

One threat eliminated, and he walked away with none of his men dead and all the G.F.G's gear. It was a good night indeed.

"Take me home. You boys go out and celebrate. Molly took the kids to her mother's house for the night. Corrine decided to stay home and is waiting for me. I don't want my baby girl worrying any longer than she has to", he said, reaching in to his pocket and pulling out a few hundred dollar bills.

"And drinks on me!", he smirked, handing the money to K.C. "You men did incredible tonight. Seven casualties on their part, not one on our's. I'm proud of all of you!", he said to the van of people.

"Thanks boss!", one of his guys named Dean said, clapping him on the shoulder from the backseat.

"We couldn't have done it without your lead", another young man named Howie said.

"Home sweet home", Money smiled as the van pulled up to his house. "I'll see you all tomorrow, bright and early, we gotta inventory these weapons".

And with that, after giving a few fist bumps and high fives, he gathered his things from the van and made his way towards his front door, knowing his daughter would likely be awake and a nervous wreck waiting for him. 

"Cori! Baby! I'm back!", he said, walking in to the door. The living room television was on but Corinne was nowhere to be seen. Anxiety rose in him. He didn't like that she had stayed back by herself. The whole point of Molly taking the kids was if any other gang knew Money wouldn't be home, they could come to the house while he was away. But he hadn't found out about Corinne begging her mother to stay until he was already out to the desert. And now, he worried. What if another rival group knew of his meeting with the G.F.G and showed up at the house? What if they found Corinne watching t.v. and took off with her somewhere? He saw the upstairs hall light on, and made a beeline for her bedroom, sighing with relief when he heard music playing from within her room. But he had to make sure she was truly in there and safe.

"Hey, baby I'm ho-", he said, pushing the door open, but before he finished speaking there was a loud gasp.

"Alex stop! Get off!", came Corinne's voice as she shoved a figure off herself, sitting up quickly and saying "Dad! What are you doing here! You aren't supposed to be home yet!".

"What the fuck!", he roared. "What the fuck!". His hand reached for the light switch.

"No, don't turn on the li-", Corinne began but it flicked on. And the moment it did she saw the absolute rage register on her father's face. She quickly grabbed her shirt and pulled it over herself.

"Dad! Daddy I-", she began, as the young man next to her frantically reached for his clothes.

It was one thing to catch his teenage daughter with a boy. But when the boy's face was lit up by the light, he couldn't believe his eyes. Rage flooded him.

"M-Money- I-", the young man said, genuinely looking terrified. His face was pale, eyes wide with terror.

"What the fuck!", Money roared.

"Daddy you weren't supposed to be home yet", his daughter said quickly, looking fearfully back and forth between her father and the young man who now stood beside her bed pulling his jeans on.

"Well guess who's fucking home!", Money roared. "And guess who's about to fucking die!", he yelled, reaching in to his waistband and pulling out his gun, aiming it at the young man who screamed "oh shit!", and ducked down.

"Daddy, no!", Corinne screamed, throwing the blanket off herself and jumping out of the bed, putting herself between the boy and her father.

"Do you know who he is! Do you know who the fuck he is, Corinne! Other than a dead man that is!", he screamed, storming towards his daughter and moving her out of the way, grabbing the young man by his hair and dragging him towards the door.

"You stay in this fucking room! Do you understand me! Unless you want to see this little punk die, I suggest you fucking stay up her! Don't you fucking step foot out of this room!", he yelled to Corinne, who was now crying. "I'll come deal with you when I'm done murdering this little piece of shit and burying him six feet under!".

"M-Money! Money it's not what- I can explai-come on, man! Please let me go! It's not what it seems! Let me go", the boy said, but Money simply let him go, punched him hard in the face, and grabbed him again, dragging him down the stairs.

Corinne had run from her bedroom door, racing down the stairs after her father who dragged Alex all the way to the basement door. "No! Daddy stop!", she shrieked as Money shoved Alex down the basement steps, walking down after him after slamming the door shut behind him. Corinne raced for it, but he had locked it, causing her to truly panic.

"Dad! Daddy! Daddy please! Dad open the door! Please don't hurt him! Please don't hurt him! Please!", she cried, banging on the door and trying to kick at the knob.

She turned, quickly running for the kitchen and out to the garage where she knew there was a crowbar. When she came back in to the house she could hear Alex's muffled screams. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get the door open. In one last effort she took the crowbar and slammed it in to the wood, busting a hole in the door. She repeatedly did this until there was a hole big enough for her hand to reach through, and she felt around for the knob, unlocking it. The second it was unlocked she pulled her hand back and pushed the door open, racing down the stairs.

"Dad! Dad! No, daddy, leave him alone!", she shrieked as she bounded down the basement steps, seeing Alex on the ground, Money brutally kicking him with a gun aimed at his chest.

"Get the fuck back upstairs!", Money yelled. "Do you have any idea who this little shit is, Corinne? Alexander Shovek! Miles Shovek's  son! Our biggest rival gang! Our biggest rival! This little shit is the son of the leader of our main rivals!", he seethed, turning his attention then to Alex. "You think I'm gonna let you use my daughter? Hmm?", he said, kicking Alex brutally in the ribs. "You think I'm gonna let your father use my daughter? Hmm? What's the plan? Make her think you like her to get close to her? To get close to me? You think you're gonna come in to my home and fuck my daughter? You think you're gonna be anywhere near her? You and your father are going to use my baby girl to get close to me? You're mistaken, you little shit!", he said. "If your father set you up to this, your father is mistaken! He's gonna get his baby boy back in a body bag!", he said, kicking Alex again. "You're father is a dead man as well boy. I'm gonna fucking kill him with my bare fucking hands for this!"

"My dad doesn't kno-", Alex began, but Money kicked him hard in the face.

"Dad! Stop! Leave him alone! Stop!", she cried out, running over and trying to push her father away from Alex.

"Get the fuck back upstairs now!", he yelled once more. This time he lifted the gun and aimed it directly at Alex's head.

"Dad no!", she screamed.

"If you don't wanna see this shit, you've got five seconds to turn around and get upstairs!", he yelled "One! Two!".

It happened in slow motion it seemed. The gun cocked. Money gave his daughter one last chance to go upstairs, as so she wouldn't have to watch the boy die. He'd give her that mercy, but he'd have no mercy for Alex. And just as he moved his finger to the trigger..

"Daddy don't kill him, I'm pregnant with his baby!", she shrieked, throwing herself against her father and wrapping her arms around his neck, sobbing in to his chest.

"I love him! I love him so much! He doesn't want to be in a gang! He doesn't, daddy! He doesn't want to work for his dad! His dad is horrible to him! He's a drunk, and takes everything out on Alex! Please, daddy! Im pregnant with his baby!", she sobbed, her arms wrapped tightly around Money as he still aimed the gun at Alex.

"What the fuck did you just say?", Money said. He didn't scream or yell. His voice was lowered. Which in some ways was even scarier than if he was yelling.

"Please, dad!", she begged. "Please daddy don't shoot him! You can't!", she sobbed. "Please! If you love me at all you won't!".

"What did you just say!?", he asked again, his eyes wide now as he looked at his daughter. When she said nothing he pushed her back gently and grabbed her chin, making her look up at him.

"You tell me right fucking now! What did you just say?", he asked her.

"I'm pregnant", she mumbled quietly, looking up at him with tear filled, worried eyes. She knew her father would never harm her, but she worried saying such a thing would just fuel his rage towards Alex. But she knew it might also allow her to get control over the situation. And she seemed to be right. It had shocked him so intensely that he'd lowered the gun.

"By him? You're pregnant? My baby girl is pregnant? By him?", he seethed. And before he could go off again she wrapped her arms around his neck once more, hugging him tightly.

"Please don't hurt him! Please!", she cried against her father's chest.

There were few things in the world that could tame Money and his anger. And his children were those few things. He breathed heavily, clearly trying to comprehend what she just said, but she felt him shove the gun back in to his waistband. 

"I'm so sorry, daddy! I love him! And if you love me at all you won't hurt him! I'm sorry! Please! Please don't hurt him!", she sobbed against his chest  

Money's chest heaved. He looked down at his daughter and then to the young man on the ground, who stared up at him with fear in his eyes. 

"Fucking hell!", he cursed. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1M 33.2K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake love Da :)

Fanfiction

87.1K 2K 36
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
972K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...