Priorities

"Heads up! The little shit choked me out with the restraints on his hands and stole my gun! I think he got his hands free, so he can use the gun! I'm on my way now. He's on foot. I'll try to intercept him. I've called all the other guy's to Shovek's for backup", K.C read the text from Shotgun.

"Fuck! Fuck!", Money yelled, hitting the steering wheel.

"If he shows up and tells Shovek what happened, fuck, fuck, fuck! Shotgun better find him before he gets to his dad or I fucking swear-", Money screamed.

"He said the kid's on foot. There's no way he'll get there before we do. And I'm sure Shotgun will track him down. He sent backup. We got this man!", Chopper said from the backseat, trying to calm Money.

Money shook violently. His knuckles were white as he squeezed the steering wheel tightly.

"She's going to be fine", Dean added. "She'll be fine, Money".

"She's my baby girl! What if- what he hurts her! What the fuck did he mean with all that shit he said? What if he fucking hurts my baby?", Money yelled back, panicking.

"Money, relax. We'll get her. We'll get her. He just wants you to come there. He's using her as bait. Relax, man, he was trying to psych you out", K.C said from the passenger seat.

"Keep a level head man. We'll get her!", Chopper added.

When they arrived at Shovek's house, Money didn't bother knocking. He simply kicked in the door, finding no one. Him and the guys raced around the large house, guns drawn, but found no one. It was then he heard a cry from upstairs.

"Cori!", he yelled, hearing Cori yell "Let me go!".

He raced up the stairs, busting in to the locked room the crying was coming from. And the second the door opened, his heart stopped.

"Hey, Money", Shovek said, grinning. He stood with a gun to Cori's temple, her in a headlock. Cori looked utterly terrified, crying her eyes out.

"Dad!", she cried, as Money aimed his gun at Shovek. But there were about twelve people, all aiming guns at Money.

They were terribly outnumbered, and even Cori realized this, her fear for her father an all time high.

"Seems we got ourselves a bit of an issue here", Miles said, nodding towards the lack of men on Money's side.

"Let her go! Miles! Let her go! It's me you want, not my daughter!", Money said, putting his gun in his waistband and holding his hands up to surrender. "It's me you want. Just let her go".

"Dad, no!", Corinne cried, as Miles laughed wickedly.

"Yah know, I want you dead Money but, I kinda do want her too. You're wrong about that", he said, kissing at Corinne's neck.

"Don't you fucking dare, let her go!", Money growled.

"All the hell you caused me? It'd be fair. I get to kill you? Great. And get a piece of this pretty thing? Even better", Miles taunted, still holding the gun to Corinne's head.

"Please!", Money begged then. "You can kill me. I swear, you can kill me. Just let her go. Let my daughter go!", he said.

"Ha! You're even more pathetic than I thought, Money! "Oh, please, don't hurt my daughter, wah wah wah!", Miles mocked. "Are you crying, Money? And here I thought you were a badass!".

"Let her go!", Money begged again.

It was then there was a bang from downstairs as the front door burst open. Money sighed with relief, thankful that the backup Shotgun had ordered had arrived. But to his horror, it wasn't the backup at all. Alex came bounding up the stairs, wide eyed. He didn't even acknowledge Money, just pushed passed him.