Saeran x reader~ Clubs Equals...

By LHpanpan

Saeran hates everything about those girls he saw at the club each night, but something about this particular... More

The One That Caught My Interest
Boring Life
Unanswered questions
Clouded thoughts
Admitting Our True Feelings

Grateful

2K 65 5
By LHpanpan

Days after days, we would meet at the same place each night.
The Club

As I made my way into the club, I looked around and noticed _____ wasn't there like she usually was.
That's strange, she's always early
I frowned slightly as I made my way to the chairs. I plopped down and looked around hoping to see her wandering around.
She wasn't
Just then I felt my phone vibrating in my pockets.
I took out my phone and sighed. It was Saeyoung. I wanted to decline the phone call but then he would get worried and won't stop bothering me.
"What is it?" I say harshly into the phone
"Hello! It is I! Did you miss me?"
I rolled my eyes and laughed coldly.
"You wish"
"Wait, Saeran, where are you? I can hear noises in the background"
"Get to the point. Why did you call?" I say with gritted teeth and he let out a low chuckle.
"Someone's pissed"
"Saeyoung, get to the point or i'l-"
"Ok, Ok! Sorry. I called to check on you. How are things going?"
I balled my fists.
Goddamnit, he's so fucking annoying
"Things are going great" I say sarcastically and he let out a sigh of relief.
"Good. Anyways, I called to tell you that MC and I will be away for... longer. Things didn't go as planned, and we won't be back till around next week"
I smirked as I say, "oh well. That's a shame. Well. I have to go now."
"Goodbye" I say and ended the call before he could say anything else.
I shoved my phone back into my pocket and stood up looking around once more.
Where the hell is she?!
I rubbed my temples as I make my way out of the club. I turned around once more hoping to see _____ there, but she wasn't.

As I walk along the path, I couldn't stop thinking about _____.
What if something happened to her?
My mind began to get clouded with unwanted thoughts and I began to get worried.
Wait... since when did I ever get stressed over a girl?!
I shook my head and laughed coldly at myself.
"Stupid me. It's only one day, she may have been busy today"
Keeping that thought in mind, I ran back home, as it began to rain.

Once I locked all the doors, I made my way to my bedroom and took out my phone.
"Hm, another chatroom"
I hesitated to join, as all the members were in it.
...
"Should I?"
I shook my head and joined anyway.
"Oh well. May as well."

Saeran has joined the chatroom.
707- Saeran! Hello. Why did you end the call on me?
707- *707's crying emoji*
ZEN- Hey dude
Jaehee Kang- yes, hello Saeran
Jumin Han- Hello.
Saeran- Hey guys
Yoosung- Hi Saeran...
Yoosung- I'm really sorry, I forgot to go to your house, I had to play against this super good player to win the treasure. I feel super guilty now.
Yoosung- *Yoosung's crying emoji*
Saeran- it's fine.
Jaehee Kang- Yoosung, you need a break from gaming. Anyways... how are you Saeran? It's been awhile since I've seen you in the chatrooms.
Saeran- I'm good thank you
ZEN- that's good to hear^
Jumin Han- anyways, Zen, I heard you won a new role?
ZEN- yes, I did. Ah. A fantastic chance to play a new character. If only you guys could come and watch me practise sometimes.
Jumin Han- can't. I'm busy. Plus, I'd rather spend quality time with Elizabeth The 3rd
ZEN- jerk
707- lolololol
MC- back guys. Oh Saeyoung, you're still awake?
707- lolol. Of course. I still have to fix the engine after. Hopefully, it starts working by next week.
MC- Yes! You can do it Hacker God!
707- Yes! Count on me!
707- I'll go work on it Now! Goodbye everyone! I'll call you after Saeran. Look after yourself. Come on MC.
MC- yep. Coming. Bye everyone!
707 has left the chatroom.
MC has left the chatroom.
Yoosung- ...
Jaehee Kang- Anyways... Mr Han? Don't you have dinner with your father today?
Jumin Han- ...
Jaehee Kang- I hope you haven't forgotten
Jumin Han- of course not.
Jaehee Kang- Ok. You should go get ready now. I'll prepare the car
Jumin Han- Sure. Have a nice day everyone
Jumin Han has left the chatroom.
ZEN- ... It sucks how you have to do everything for him.
Jaehee Kang- oh well. It's apart of my job.
ZEN- of course it is.
ZEN- but, you need to look after yourself too, Ok?
Jaehee Kang- I'll get a little rest after he leaves. Thanks for worrying.
Yoosung - oh, guys, I have to go now. There's a rare boss.
Saeran- I need some rest too.
Jaehee Kang- I hope you're resting well Saeran.
Yoosung- yea, look after yourself well!
ZEN- ^ yea. Anyways, I need to take a shower now. Don't skip your meals, ok?
Jaehee Kang- I still need to prepare the car. Goodbye, everyone.
Yoosung- Ok, talk to you guys soon!
Saeran- bye
Saeran has left the chatroom.
Jaehee Kang has left the chatroom.
ZEN has left the chatroom.
Yoosung has left the chatroom.

I turned off my phone and got up from bed. I raised an eyebrow
Why did I get up?
I smiled at my idiocy as I plopped back down.
As I laid there, I couldn't help but think about how everyone in the RFA is always so caring, supportive and nice, even after everything I've done. I almost ruined their lives, and they still welcomed me into the group.
With my heart feeling warmed and grateful, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be taken into the world of dreams.

Goodnight world

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 25.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.9M 189K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...