Titanium (A One Direction Ado...

By 1D_gruple

MJ Collins, a fourteen year old, has been living in the adoption center her whole life. The reason she was th... More

Titanium (A One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: Truly, Madly, Deeply Annoyed
Chapter 2: Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.
Chapter 3: Adopted At Last
Chapter 4: Game ON
Chapter 5: Revelations
Chapter 6: Mishaps
Chapter 7: Conversation
Chapter 8: WHAT is HAPPENING?
Chapter 9: Something Serious
Chapter 10: The Heartbreaking News
Chapter 11: Confused
Chapter 12: Bad Combination
Chapter 13: What?! How Come We Didn't Know?!
Chapter 14: Meeting the Girls
Author's Note
Chapter 15- Suspicions and Answers Leads to a Fight
Chapter 16- Battles and Battle Cries
Chapter 17- Unexpected
Chapter 18- Happiness or Distraught?
Chapter 19- The Shock
Chapter 20- Shattered Hearts
Chapter 21- Bittersweet
IMPORTANT Author's Note
Chapter 22- Difference
Chapter 23- Painful Truth
Chapter 24- Final Goodbye
Epilogue
Author's Note

Bonus Chapters of Titanium

2.6K 59 14
By 1D_gruple

Hi, everybody! :)   

How is everyone? I hope you're all okay. :) I know that most of you are wondering what this note is all about, so I wouldn't blabber on any longer...

We, as in @love_1D_07 & @Jammy0777 or @1D_gruple in general, decided that Life Before the Lads will be taken down. :( BUT! DON'T YOU FRET!

We also decided that we will make a story wherein we will put Bonus Chapters of Titanium! :) We will add the chapter we've written in LBTL in there as well, so if wouldn't take too much of your time, please check it out.

We do have to say that we wouldn't update so much either since our school year just started and we're adjusting to balancing and managing our time well.

Anyway, we'd like to thank everyone who voted, commented, and supported this story! We are so thankful to be able to reach 23+ thousand reads! :) We wouldn't be able to reach that many reads without you so THANK YOU! WE LOVE SO MUCH! :)

Another thing! Is anyone willing to make us a trailer? If you do, please contact me (@love_1D_07) in my kik which has the username love_1D_07 too. Thank you! :)

Here's a list of what we plan to write in the Bonus Chapters of Titanium:

- Introduction, Prologue, and Chapter One of LBTL

- The Letter (The letter that MJ left along with the CD before she left for her operation)

- Death Threats (This will show how MJ handled the death threats and kept it from the lads)

- Chemotherapy (This will show how she acts whenever she has her chemo)

- Les Miserablés (The musical she took part in)

If you have anything you would want to see in that book, please comment. :) THANK YOU!

And lastly, please read our book Don't Forget Where You Belong. It is a fan fiction a well, and it would really mean a lot to us if you would check it out.

THANK YOU ONCE MORE! WE LOVE YOU ALL! GOD BLESS! :)

and

To God Be The Glory!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.7K 39
"Do you know why I dye my hair?" He asks me. "Why?" I'm still confused, but go along. He scoots closer. "I always thought of my life simply. Like bla...
8.2K 194 20
The Seven and Solangelo are now adults. They all have kids around the same age group and no one could be happier. But, when Percy and Annabeth's daug...
224K 4.8K 30
Zoe Alexis Malik is a thirteen year old orphan. She's never known her family or why she's in an orphanage, well aat least until she goes to a One Dir...
147K 4K 42
"you saved me" "how?" "from my nightmares, you're like a dream catcher." subwaylrh | 2015.