[๐Ÿ‘] ๐๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐„๐๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡...

Galing kay -midsommar

๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ.. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

EXTENDED SUMMARY + CAST
TRAILER
GRAPHICS
PLAYLIST + AESTHETICS
1: Children of the Most Feared Villains
3: Shootin' At A Target
4: Alright Then Muscles
5: Race or hand.
6: Frolicking With Jafar's Son
7: The Girl On The Tourney Team
8: Break The Rules
9: Did I Say That Out Loud?
10: Flirting Games
11: Lovebirds
12: Number 5
13: Let Me Play
14: Since I Met You
15: Best Player
16: Avoiding Me
17: Trust
18: Family Day
19: Three Words
20: It's Coronation Day
21: Looking Good Girls
22: Revenge Time
23: Falling In Love
24: The End
But Wait...
SEQUEL!

2: Welcome to Auradon Prep

10.1K 300 85
Galing kay -midsommar

Cheerful booms of mariachi band instruments, the toots of trumpets, the banging of drums, filled the air, mingling with the anticipation and excitement.

"You've really gone all out here, haven't you princey?" Maddie commented, her arms folded over her chest. She looked behind her at the many students waving flags, clapping and smiling.

"It's a special day. It should be one to remember. I want them to feel welcomed." Ben explained, Audrey clung to his arm.

"They're from the Isle. This'll make 'em feel too welcomed." Maddie said. Before Ben could say anything else, Fairy Godmother appeared.

"You've really outdone yourself Ben! This is wonderful!" she spoke cheerily. Ben smiled.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother." he nodded. All attention suddenly turned to the sleek black limo pulling up in front of the school. The driver walked around to the side of the car facing the welcome crowd. First, a very purple, very leather girl stepped out, her cropped purple hair and emerald eyes made it easy to realise that this was Maleficent's daughter, Mal. A blue girl was the next to step out of the car, she had the posture of a princess. The Evil Queen's daughter, Evie. Two boys tumbled out of the car in a heap, fighting over a piece of blue cloth. The taller one had brown hair covered with a beanie, clad in leather, clutching a laptop. It was clear that this was Jay, Jafar's son- stealing things. The boy on the floor was covered in black and white, hints of red here and there. He scrambled onto his knees and revealed his chocolate-covered face. Cruella De Vil's son, Carlos.

"Just... cleaning up!" Jay smiled, pulling Carlos to his feet as Fairy Godmother approached them. Maddie raised her eyebrows at them.

"They're worse than my uncles as bears." Maddie muttered.

"Leave it like you found iiittt." Fairy Godmother said in her very chipper tone. "And by that I mean just leave it." she gestured her hands out. Audrey smiled sweetly and nodded. Jay tossed everything that he and Carlos had taken back into the car. Mal held her fists firmly on her hips, Evie stood primly by her side, her hands also on her hips.

"Hel-lo foxy..." Jay smirked, slowly approaching Audrey. Audrey's smile faded and flooded with an awkward stare as he folded his arms over his chest. "The name's... Jay." he said in a husky tone. Ben looked at him confusingly and Mal stifled her laugh.

"Wow, what a charmer." Maddie commented, chuckling slightly. Audrey laughed fakely, Fairy Godmother turning to her.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother interrupted the awkward situation. Jay's smile faded as Fairy Godmother began to chuckle. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." she curtseyed. Chocolate-covered Carlos stared blankly as Mal's eyes widened.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in, 'Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo'?" she made a wand gesture with her hand, as if she was holding one.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi, you know it!" Fairy Godmother nodded, smiling. The four villain kids began to smile.

"Yeah, I always wondered. What it felt like for Cinderella when you just, appeared," Mal smiled as Fairy Godmother nodded. "Out of nowhere. With that, sparkly wand, and warm smile."

"Awhh." Fairy Godmother mused.

"And that sparkly wand." Mal repeated, her hands clasped together. Behind her, Jay nodded and Carlos smiled.

"That was a long time ago." Fairy Godmother said. "And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!" she made jazz hands. Mal smiled, her eyes widening a little as Jay stared confusingly and blankly. Audrey and Ben then stepped forward.

"It's so good to finally meet you all." Ben commented. "I'm Ben." he introduced himself, his hands clasped together.

"Prince." Audrey interrupted. "Benjamin." Evie's jaw dropped, though Mal seemed less interested. "Soon to be king!" Audrey said excitedly.

"You had me at 'prince'." Evie breathed, stepping forward. "My mom's a queen, which makes princess." she curtseyed.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here." Audrey pointed out, shaking her head. Evie slowly stood straight, her smile fading. "And neither do you." she smiled.

"Scared of your competition for top princess?" Maddie commented, sniggering. Audrey huffed.

"This is Audrey." Ben introduced the brunette princess.

"Princess Audrey." she acted as if she was correcting him. "His girlfriend." she smiled happily, reaching out and holding Ben's hand. "Right Benny boo?" Mal rolled her eyes and tilted her head as Audrey giggled.

"And this is--" Ben began, but Maddie stepped forward.

"Maddie. Well, Madison if you wanna go technical." she bowed, her Scottish accent explicit as always. "Merida's the mum. I can use a bow and arrow, so I'm definitely not a 'prissy pink princess'."

"Ben, Madison and Audrey are going to show you all around." Fairy Godmother said, leaning over the couple's joined hands. "And I'll see you tomorrow." there was a pause. "The doors of wisdom are never shut!" Fairy Godmother stepped forward, pulling apart Ben and Audrey's hands and smiling as Mal jumped back, as well as Carlos and Jay. "But the library hours are from eight to eleven and in case you haven't heard, we have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother explained. "That Madison has a tendency to not follow." she raised her eyebrows at the redhead. Mal and Evie nodded, but Carlos and Jay's expressions remained confused. Within a few seconds, Fairy Godmother began to walk away, soon followed by the band who carried their instruments and left in a single file, leaving just Ben, Audrey, Maddie, Jay, Mal, Evie and Carlos. There was a silence before Ben stepped forward towards Jay.

"What?" the redhead folded her arms. "Oh come on, I'm only ever like ten minutes late." she muttered before looking at the four villain kids. "So we have the blue princess , Mistress of All Evil in Training, little lost chocolatey puppy and Mr Flirty Muscles." Maddie looked at each of them as she described them.

"So you like the muscles?" Jay smirked.

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself." Maddie scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"It is so, so, so great to finally meet y--" he was cut off by Jay punching him playfully on the chest. Jay nodded, smiling. Ben moved over to Mal and shook her hand. Mal seemed unimpressed and bored. The pair locked eye contact for a moment.

"This is a momentous occasion." Ben announced, breaking his contact with Mal. "And one that I hope will go down-" he shook Carlos' hand, tilting his head at the boy's chocolatey face. "In history..." Ben pulled his finger up to his mouth. "And chocolate." he chuckled a little as Carlos licked his thumb. "As the day our two peoples began to heal." Ben smiled, stood in front of the blue-haired Evie with Audrey close by his side.

"The day that you showed four people where the bathrooms are." Mal interrupted his little speech, swinging her body a little. Ben chuckled.

"A little bit over the top?" he asked, moving back over to Mal.

"Oh a little more than a little bit." Mal looked down at the floor.

"I told you, princey." Maddie commented, flipping her orange curls.

"Well, so much for my first impression." he smiled, Mal looking back up. Both of them laughed with slight awkwardness and locked eye contact once again.

"Alright save the flirtation for later." Maddie interrupted. "Seems like Blue ain't your only competition, princess." she smirked at Audrey. Audrey glanced at the redhead unimpressed.

"Hey, you're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey asked Mal, though she fine well knew the answer was yes. Mal stared boredly at the princess as she continued to speak. "Yeah, you know what, I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff." Audrey smiled sweetly- too sweetly- as Mal's eyes widened and she nodded. "Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping--"

"Beauty." Mal interrupted, a hand on her hip and a fake smile on her lips. "Yeah I've heard the name. And well, I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."

"Water under the bridge." Audrey said.

"Totes!" Mal began to laugh, and Audrey followed suit, both laughing fakely in unison. They stretched it out, Audrey's face melting to disgust.

"Oh so what, get over it. My mum cursed my grandmother and we ain't in a family feud." Maddie rolled her eyes. "Jeez."

"Okay!" Ben clapped. "So how about a tour?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

231K 3.9K 34
When Ben chooses which villain kids are going to Auradon, he has to leave one of the VK's behind. Will the untold feelings of Ally and Jay be able to...
31.1K 490 12
[Disney Descendants Jay x Female!Reader] 16 years ago my mother, the Queen of Hearts, gave birth to her one and only child. Now, being the person she...
184K 2.7K 36
Meet Holland daughter of hades friends with Mal, Evie and the crew follow her and her friends as they move to auradon to steal the magic wand. I'...