🌍Love On Tour🌍 // Sequel to...

By megtinus4life

The life of Megan continues as she struggles to deal with her mum's illness, exams and missing her boyfriend... More

Exams
He's back!
Distracting
Dinner
Goodbye
Take off
Dont leave me
Trofors
Sneaky
Pleats
Dave
Bored
Haters
Secret
Oops
Confirmed
Hide and seek
Tour bus
My idol
Hate it
Countdown
Missed the queue
Us against the world
Dont do this
Sorting my life out
Flirting
News
Move on
Studio
Wasn't expecting that
Can't dance
Dilemma
I can do this
Idiot
Just great.
Departure
Get away!
Relief
Calm down
Perfect idea
Dave who?
Stunned
What just happened!?!
Messages
Home Sweet Home
Evidence
Story time
Surprise!
Hospital
The operation
Hustle and bustle
A good one
Wait what?
Buzz
Only just beginning.
AUTHORS NOTE : another book?
AUTHORS NOTE : New book

Please don't go

1K 49 3
By megtinus4life

Megan's POV ///

Megan : Martinus no stop!!!

He tackled Lukas to the floor. I didn't want to look but I couldn't stop myself. Everyone backed away shocked at what they were witnessing.

Marcus : Martinus get off of him!

Megan : please, stop!!!

Tears filled my eyes. I hated what I was seeing. The two of them were so oblivious to everything that was happening around them and just continued to fight and hurt each other.

The voice coach tried to break them up but Lukas accidentally punched him in the nose so he backed away.

Martinus turned his face in sight of mine. I covered my mouth in shock as I noticed his bruised eye and blood dripping from his nose. I continued to cry as I felt weak. Every bone in my body felt broken and I wasn't even part of the fight.

The door suddenly swung open. Kjell Erik stood there, appalled, before racing towards them in hope of breaking it up.

Kjell Erik : stop!

He pulled them apart with great strength. The two of them stood there, panting, as they came to sense of what just happened.

Dave : what the heck is going on in he-

He stood there with the exact same expression as Kjell Erik when he entered the chaos. He took one look at the both of their bloody faces and motioned for them to follow him out. Considering Martinus had to be on stage in an hour, I don't blame him for being angry.

I was still on the floor when they walked out. Martinus turned back to look at me with regret in his eyes. He seemed ashamed in himself but that didn't make me less disappointed in him. What Lukas did wasn't right but Martinus should never of reacted in that way.

Dave nudged Martinus to keep going and so he turned his head away from me and carried on out the door. Still in shock, I stumbled to my feet. Lara ran up to me a wrapped her arms around me for a hug.

-----------

Here it goes again. The waiting game. I sat on the floor of the corridor, beside the door to where everything was happening. I wasn't allowed in which is how I wound up right here, trying to listen in to what was happening inside.

Dave, kjell Erik, the voice coach, Lukas, Martinus and some of the other people that help out on the tour were all in there, discussing about what to do with them both.

As a witness, the voice coach explained everything that led to the fight and how it all happened.

Kjell Erik : they're just kids, they don't know any better.

Dave : how could you be so stupid?!?

Martinus : I don't know what got into me.

Dave : be aware of your actions and the consequences! You've got a show in 45 minutes!

Martinus : I know and I'm sorry.

Dave : and you! What made you do that?!?

Lukas : I-I...

Dave : spit it out boy!

Kjell Erik : Dave!

Lukas : I-I don't know.

Dave : you don't know? Well if you've got no valid reason as to why you pushed Martinus several times then I've got no other option but to fire you.

Lukas : b-but Dave!

Martinus : no it's not his fault!

Dave : we won't need you tonight anyway as we are going to cancel the show. Martinus will not be showing his bloody face to the world.

Martinus : no, Dave we can't!

Dave : it's final! Pack your bags and I'll get you the next plane out to Norway. Meanwhile everyone else get a good night sleep!

I heard the conversation come to an end therefore stood up. The door opened before lots of people walked out including Dave and kjell Erik. Dave just completely ignored me whilst kjell Erik walked up to me.

Megan : please don't fire Lukas, it wasn't his fault! He didn't know what he was doing!

Kjell Erik : it's not my call Megan, I'm sorry.

He walked away. Martinus then walked out the room. I ran up to him and as a result of my anger towards him I decided to push him. It didn't do much as I wasn't that strong but it definitely felt good. He wasn't surprised at my reaction whatsoever.

Megan : what were you thinking!!!!

Martinus : I'm so-

I ran in for a hug. At this point, I was confusing myself. I was angry at him but so relieved that he was ok that I just had to hug him.

Martinus : oh ok then.

Megan : I'm still angry.

Martinus : I know.

During the hug I caught a glimpse of Lukas standing behind Martinus. I let go of Martinus and stared at lukas' bloody nose and black eye.

Megan : why?

I walked up to him as Martinus remained silent behind me.

Lukas : love can make you do some whacky things.

Megan : what did you say?

Lukas : whacky things?

Megan : no, the bit before.

Lukas : oh yeah that.

Megan : ......do you mean it?

He looked at Martinus who didn't say anything.

Lukas : look, I never wanted to hurt you Martinus, the jealousy just got the best of me and I couldn't help it. I'm sorry.

Martinus : don't worry about it, I'm sorry I got you fired.

Lukas : it was my fault, I shouldn't have  bottled you up. And yes Megan I......I love you.

I looked at him, baffled. I mean, Lara and Amy had said but I never in a million years believed it was true. I always thought he thought of me as a friend.

Megan : I-I don't know what to say.

Lukas : you don't have to say anything, that's just how I feel. And I totally understand if you don't like me back I just needed to get it out there you know.

Megan : I'm sorry Lukas, I just don't see you in that way.

Lukas : yeah I was expecting that, I mean how am I meant to beat Megtinus?!

Megan : please don't go.

Lukas : I'll keep in touch.

Martinus : what are you gonna do after this?

Lukas : I've actually been offered a place in a dance school so now that I'm free I might give it a shot.

Martinus : you'll do great. You were always our best dancer!

Lukas : thanks.

He began to walk away but I stopped him.

Megan : Lukas!

I ran and gave him a hug before he took off and out of sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.2K 31
If only she knew before she left... What happens when Skylar, the 15 year old girl meets her idols Marcus and Martinus? Read to find out! Started p...
29.8K 501 22
Marcus and Martinus live with their mom and sister because their dad passed away... But they aren't only brothers and twins..they are something more...
64.6K 2.1K 35
"I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you and only you" /////// This captivating and romantic fan fiction fo...
22.6K 803 48
*completed* What happens after hate turns into love? •••••• The twins Roza and Roz are on their first day at school. They meet another set of twins M...