Series of Events before the B...

By null_byte

Informative series of events before the bible was created. Please vote after you read. thanks! More

The Beginning
The Calm Before the Storm
Wrath of God

The New Beginning

30 0 2
By null_byte

How the Seed of Cain Survived the Great Flood?

As detailed previously both blood lines are fated by Genesis 3:15 to be caught up in a constant state of war for the entirety of the 120 jubilees of the 2nd World Age. Both the giants and the line of Cain were allowed by the Most High to survive the devastating judgment of the flood. The real question is not did the giants and seed of Cain survive the flood but how? I believe that we can look to the Book of Jasher for insight into how to answer this question. But first let us revisit Genesis. According to it, Noah was pure in his generations meaning that he was untainted by the hybrid genetics of the children of Cain and the offspring of the watchers. Whether one believes the story of the preservation of Noah to be regional and only meant to be representative of the story of Israel as the seed the promise; meaning that other groups of people could have also survived the devastation of this flood or whether you interpret the story as being very literal and that without a doubt only Noah and his family survived this devastation, is not something that I will go into great detail upon here.

I will however point out that it is only Noah who is affirmed in Scripture as being pure in his generations. This declaration leaves up for debate as to whether the other members of the family said to be on board with him were ‘clean’ in similar aspect. With that in mind let me now bring forth the story of Noah and his wife, Naamah as cited from the Book of Jasher for your consideration.

According to it, the seed of promise was propagated through Noah’s wife, Naamah, the daughter of Enoch. She is said to have been the mother of Shem and Japheth but not of Ham.

Noah the son of Lamech refrained from taking a wife in those days, to beget children, for he said, Surely now God will destroy the earth, wherefore then shall I beget children? And Noah was a just man, he was perfect in his generation, and the Lord chose him to raise up seed from his seed upon the face of the earth. 14 And the Lord said unto Noah, Take unto thee a wife, and beget children, for I have seen thee righteous before me in this generation. 15 And thou shalt raise up seed, and thy children with thee, in the midst of the earth; and Noah went and took a wife, and he chose Naamah the daughter of Enoch, and she was five hundred and eighty years old. 17 And Naamah conceived and bare a son, and he called his name Japheth, saying, God has enlarged me in the earth; and she conceived again and bare a son, and he called his name Shem, saying, God has made me a remnant, to raise up seed in the midst of the earth. 18 And Noah was five hundred and two years old when Naamah bare Shem, and the boys grew up and went in the ways of the Lord, in all that Methuselah and Noah their father taught them. – The Book of Jasher 5:12-18

Reading this passage carefully, it is important to note that there is an Enoch listed in both the lineages of Adam and Cain, and that determining which Enoch of which bloodline Jasher 5 is referencing is the first thing that must be figured out. The other thing that must be considered is whether a Naamah existed in both seed-lines that of Adam and Cain, as there seems to be a repeated usage of names for both sides? I believe there is a Naamah from both lines even though the lineages in Genesis 4 and 5 only list Naamah in Cain’s line as the daughter of Lamech and twin sister of Tubal-Cain.

I believe this verse, ‘he chose Naamah the daughter of Enoch,’ infers that there is a Naamah incorporated into the line of Adam, which is missing from the genealogical record of Genesis 5, which as chapter is where the children born of Adam through Seth are listed in successive generations. The reason I am insinuating such premise is because Naamah in that verse is cited, as ‘the daughter of Enoch’ which if she were the daughter of the Enoch born of Cain, she would be very much older than Noah, since that Enoch was Cain’s first born sired 9 generations prior to the time and life of Noah.

As I said the only Naamah that I am familiar is listed in Cain’s lineage but she is the daughter of Lamech and the twin sister of Tubal-cain, born 5 generations apart from Enoch, the son of Cain. As the daughter of Lamech, the blind, this would make her the great-great granddaughter of Enoch from Cain’s line and not his daughter as cited in this passage.

Another thing of importance which one must consider when examining the context of this verse, is that the first 10 generations of Adam’s line are repeatedly told by the Most High, His angels, and their fathers, to never ever marry or mix with the line of Cain, as I covered previously in chapter on the enmity between the seed lines.

The next piece to putting together this puzzle is cited in the last 2 verses of the Jasher 5 passage that I quoted. In those verses Shem and Japheth, are referenced as having been born from Noah’s marriage to Naamah and that “the boys grew up and went in the ways of the Lord, in all that Methuselah and Noah their father taught them.” This passage to me indicates that this Naamah was holy and sanctified like the other generations of Adam. Thus, I believe she was the daughter of Enoch from Adam’s line.

Another intriguing aspect of the story of Noah and Naamah as cited in Jasher 5, is that it does not include reference to Ham as offspring of their coupling. Ham is nowhere mentioned in this text and remains silent on his pedigree. I believe this ambiguity to be both purposeful and meaningful as I will now explain.

We know specifically that as the children of promise, the priesthood passes from Noah to Shem and that Shem is cited in many texts as Melchizedek and the carrier of the priesthood as passed down to him by Adam, Enoch, Lamech, and his father Noah. It is, my opinion, that the reason Ham is nowhere mentioned in chapter 5 of the Book of Jasher, is because he is not a full-blooded brother of Shem and Japhet but a child from a different marriage and mother just as Cain was not a child of Adam’s directly but the offspring of a different father. My question is Ham’s being left out of this account inference that he is Noah’s stepson or implication that he is the offspring of Noah but from a different wife. I believe that as Ishmael was Abraham’s son so was Ham, Noah’s physical progeny but I do question the significance of their relations as well as the nature of their blood ties as there seems to be something peculiar about him as there was with Cain and Ishmael.

What that distinction is remains to be determined, however his being excluded from the parentage of Shem and Japheth as the children of promise seems to be somewhat significant as was Ishmael and Esau’s exclusion from the birthrights which skipping them were passed on to their brothers Isaac and Jacob.

I believe the key to understanding Ham’s pedigree lies in the story of his having seen the nakedness of his father. Which according to the interpretation of Scripture actually means that he saw his mother or mother-in-law depending on which story you are interpreting, drunken and passed out in his father’s tent, and taking advantage of the situation slept with her as did Rueben to Billah, his father Jacob’s concubine.

11 For had I not seen Bilhah bathing in a covered place, I had not fallen into this great iniquity. 12 For my mind taking in the thought of the woman's nakedness, suffered me not to sleep until I had 13 wrought the abominable thing. For while Jacob our father had gone to Isaac his father, when we were in Eder, near to Ephrath in Bethlehem, Bilhah became drunk and was asleep uncovered in her 14 chamber. Having therefore gone in and beheld nakedness, I wrought the impiety without her 15 perceiving it, and leaving her sleeping I departed. And forthwith an angel of God revealed to my father concerning my impiety, and he came and mourned over me, and touched her no more. - The Testament of the 12 Patriarchs, Reuben 11-15

Ham like Reuben when he ‘saw the drunkenness of his father’ literally took advantage of his mother’s drunkenness and like Reuben committed an abominable act of sexual desire upon an incoherent and intoxicated person meaning perhaps she was an unwilling participant. The circumstances of this scenario whether consensual or not we do not know, but I do believe it linked to the Oedipal complex as reason why a blood royal male from the line of Cain, would marry his mother, sister, or cousin so as to preserve the purity of their Luciferian genetics. This behavior is venerated and even celebrated among their lineages and cause for why the kings of this line, would enter into union with their mothers as spouse, as in the case of Nimrod and Semiramis.

And so according to this scenario as laid out in the Book of Jasher, is it possible that Cain’s line may have found genetic continuance through Noah’s second wife, whomever she may be and that something could have happened to Naamah in between the time of the birth of Shem and Japheth, born when Noah was 592 years old and the time when Noah entered the ark with his new wife and family when he was 600 years old? Did something happen to Naamah in those eight years which required Noah take another wife perhaps of the children of Cain? Maybe he was instructed by the Most High God to do so as is referenced in the second story which I will share with you. And if so, did he sire Ham in the years before boarding the ark, or was Ham like Cain inherited as a stepson by his second marriage?

And at the end of seven days, in the six hundredth year of the life of Noah, the waters of the flood were upon the earth. – Jasher 6:13

A lot of ifs’ I know but I do believe there is something more to Ham not being listed in the Book of Jasher as the son of Noah and Naamah, and that the two sons whom were born of that marriage are specifically cited as “and the boys grew up and went in the ways of the Lord, in all that Methuselah and Noah their father taught them.”

This leads me to the story of why Noah cursed Canaan and how Ham’s seeing the drunkenness of his father resulted in Canaan’s birth. This story also links with why and how Canaan became the possessor and usurper of the land of modern day Israel given to the sons of Shem following the post-flood division of the land. This usurpation would spark the event which would ignite the continuance of the enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent post deluge.

This insight will also connect why Nimrod as descendent of Ham and Canaan’s line, would begin to work again with the fallen ones in attempt to unite the world in first post Atlantean attempt to establish New World Order. Nimrod as the post-flood Babylonian Caesar is also the one that revitalizes and re-institutes the religion of the watchers, incorporating into it human, child, and victim sacrifice as part of their worship ritual.

And Ham, his father, and Cush and Mizraim his brothers said unto him: ‘Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, and which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, thou and thy sons will fall in the land and (be) accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled, and by sedition will thy children fall, and thou shalt be rooted out for ever. – Jubilees 10:30

Ham’s having looked upon the nakedness of his father results in the birth of his 4th born son, Canaan. One can come to this realization when examining what the meaning of the nakedness of the father is according to Leviticus. That when one does so it nullifies the misconception that many people ascribe to this particular event in interpreting it as Ham engaging in a homosexual with his father, Noah.

There are some that teach that Ham being of the seed of the serpent, had homosexual tendencies which led him to take advantage of Noah while he was in a drunken state and that upon awakening Noah knew what his son had done to him. However, when you understand that consequentially Canaan was a result of this action, then it only makes sense that Ham had discovered his mother or mother-in-law drunken in the tent of Noah and then taking advantage of situation, took advantage and sexually molested, raped his father’s 2nd wife.

This reason is why Noah cursed Canaan since he was the child of this unholy fornication, to be a servant unto the children of Shem. This curse was actually prophetic and was fulfilled when Joshua’s conquered the Promised Land, spared a tribe of Canaanites to become servants of the Levitical priesthood when they lied to him and said they were of a faraway people. These infiltrators eventually took over the duties of the Levites and are reason why Christ affirms of the Pharisee that they are of their father the devil. You can read the context for the fulfillment of this prophecy in Joshua chapter 9 to understand the story of how the Canaanites became the servants of Shem and the usurpers of the Levite priesthood.

[22] And Joshua called for them, and he spake unto them, saying, Wherefore have ye beguiled us, saying, We are very far from you; when ye dwell among us? [23] Now therefore ye are cursed, and there shall none of you be freed from being bondmen, and hewers of wood and drawers of water for the house of my God. [24] And they answered Joshua, and said, Because it was certainly told thy servants, how that the LORD thy God commanded his servant Moses to give you all the land, and to destroy all the inhabitants of the land from before you, therefore we were sore afraid of our lives because of you, and have done this thing. [25] And now, behold, we are in thine hand: as it seemeth good and right unto thee to do unto us, do. [26] And so did he unto them, and delivered them out of the hand of the children of Israel, that they slew them not. [27] And Joshua made them that day hewers of wood and drawers of water for the congregation, and for the altar of the LORD, even unto this day, in the place which he should choose. – Joshua 9:22-27

For years I thought that the story of Ham seeing the nakedness of his father in Genesis chapter 9, to be describing a veiled homosexual encounter between them as nowhere in the story was there any mention of Noah’s wife. I had assumed as many do that Noah knew what his son had done to him because he was stirred to awakening by the pain of such intrusion. I also believed that this story was an indicator that both Ham and Canaan were connected in perversion to the children of Cain as homosexuality was a trait which was extensively connected to them as peoples such as is portrayed in the stories of Sodom and Gomorrah. However, I changed my outlook when a fellow member of FallenAngels.TV, Mike posted a blog on our site about the nakedness of the father and his thoughts on this specific issue. In it he pointed out the following verse and how it connects to the possibility that Ham had mated with Noah’s wife.

The nakedness of thy father’s wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father’s nakedness. –Leviticus 18:8

Mike claimed that this passage in Leviticus alluded to what the nakedness of the father actually meant, equating it as reference to understanding that ‘seeing the nakedness of thy father’s wife’ meant that Ham must have seen, his father or step-father’s wife and his mother or step-mother, possibly drunk, passed out, and perhaps naked within Noah’s tent, and having gone in to lay with her, committed the act which resulted in the birth of Canaan which in Hebrew means humiliation.

This scenario distinguishes why Canaan then became the recipient of the post flood curses of Noah as Yahweh had already blessed Him, His wife, his sons, and his sons’ wives. Noah also understood by premonition that some of the children of Canaan would later become the servants and usurpers of the Levitical priesthood which would first be established with Shem as the inheritor of the Melchizedek priesthood post-flood.

20] And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: [21] And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. [22] And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. [23] And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness. [24] And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. [25] And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. [26] And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. [27] God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. – Genesis 9:20-27

The Targum interpretation of the story grants us more insight and emphasizes Ham as the father of Canaan and that his having seen the nakedness of his father, consequentially resulted in the birth of Canaan something that could not have happened if the story of Genesis 9 was symbolic in some way of a homosexual encounter between he and Noah and not an impropriety where Ham slept with his mother.

And the sons of Noah who went forth from the ark were Shem, Cham, and Japhet; and Cham is the father of Kenaan. These are the three sons of Noah, and from them they were spread abroad to dwell in all the earth. And Noah began to be a man working in the earth. [JERUSALEM. And Noah began to be a righteous man, and he planted a vineyard.] And he found a vine which the river had brought away from the garden of Eden; and he planted it in a vineyard, and it flouished in a day; and its grapes became ripe, and he pressed them out. And he drank of the wine and was drunken; and he made himself naked in the midst of his tent. And Cham, the father of Kenaan, beheld the nakedness of his father, and showed to his brethren without. And Shem and Japhet took a mantle, and bare it upon the shoulders of each, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were turned back, and the nakedness of their father they did not behold. And Noach awoke from his wine, and knew, by the relation of a dream, what had been done to him by Cham his son, who was inferior in worth, on the account that he had not begotten a fourth son. And he said, Accursed is Kenaan who is his fourth son, a serving servant shall he be to his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem, whose work is righteous; and therefore shall Kenaan be servant unto him. The Lord shall beautify the borders of Japhet, and his sons shall be proselyted and dwell in the schools of Shem, and Kenaan shall be a servant to them. And Noach lived after the deluge three hundred and fifty years. And all the days of Noach were nine hundred and fifty years; and he died. – Targum of Jonathan Genesis 9

My friend, Dr. Joye Pugh states in the 3rd book of her series “Beguiled: From Eden To Armageddon”, that Ham was the progeny of Noah’s coupling with another wife as Ishmael was the son of Hagar, Sarai’s handmaiden and Abraham’s second wife. Ishmael like Canaan and Cain was a child of immoral pleasure and not born as result of a sanctified union, between a righteous man and his bride.

Serpent DNA Survived the Flood through Adultery God allowed a remnant of the serpent lineage to cross over the flood through Noah’s wife and younger son, Ham. Although Ham was Noah’s son, he was a half-brother to Shem and Japheth who were both brothers with the same mother. This can be determined from Scripture through various words used to describe the brotherly relationship between Shem and Japheth, as Japheth was the elder brother of Shem.

Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born. Genesis 10:21 The Bible does not say the wife of Noah who entered the ark was mother to any of his three sons. But if she was, the only one would have been Ham as he was the youngest according to Genesis 9:24. There is a great possibility Noah’s final wife on the ark had genetic traits from Cain’s lineage because only Noah remained pure in his lineage. Nothing is mentioned about his present wife’s lineage at her point of entering the ark. This may explain Noah having no more children after the flood because of her uncleanness. It also explains what happened when she and Ham devised a way to get Satan’s genetic tree to regenerate in dominant genes among Ham’s lineage by having sex.

Ham committed a terrible atrocity against his father. Even worse, he was proud, boastful, and completely satisfied with his evil. Such behavior was not a trait of Noah but is identical to the traits of Cain. Noah’s wife and their son, Ham, were the two unclean humans brought onto the ark, just like a pair of unclean animals of each kind were allowed on the ark, per Genesis 7:2.

“Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.”

Ham showed terrible disrespect to his father just as Satan had disrespect for God. Like Ham, Satan had mated with Eve who was married to Adam. Satan’s son, Cain, like Ham’s son Canaan, was cursed. They were bastards, born out of wedlock and unnatural seeds of pleasure. If Noah’s wife on the ark was Ham’s mother, she could have been like Hagar who gave birth to Abraham’s son, Ishmael, who Scripture denotes was not a child of promise but a child of man’s desire. Hagar, being an Egyptian, had mixed serpent genes that prohibited Ishmael from being a child of promise as he was not pure. Only Sarah, Abraham’s wife, who was of the same flesh as Abraham could give birth to a pure child of promise and is why Isaac received God’s blessing. This explains if Ham’s mother was a descendant of people who had mixed with Cain’s lineage, he would have inherited some of her genes—even though recessive. But, when she and her son, Ham, mated and produced their child, Canaan, he contained more dominant traits of the serpent lineage than of Noah’s pure DNA. Noah was in a drunken state when he was uncovered in his tent. Scripture reveals, “Ham saw the nakedness of his father.” “Wine is a mocker that deceives,” according to Proverbs 20:1.

The sin of drunkenness set Noah up for being taken advantage of, mocked and deceived just as forbidden fruit did Adam and Eve. The word uncovered in Genesis, regarding what happened to Noah, is referenced in the KJV concordance with Ephesians chapter 5 to establish further understanding. This entire chapter of Ephesians explains perfectly what happened between Noah, his wife, and Ham, as well as Shem and Japheth walking backward by having no fellowship with evil works. Had God’s law concerning the sanctity of marriage been followed by Ham and his mother, then Canaan would not have been born. If Adam and Eve had also upheld their marriage vows and never sinned, then Cain would never have been born.

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. -Ephesians 5:3–13

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit. - Ephesians 5:18

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband. - Ephesians 5:25–33

There are those that do not want to believe Ham committed an incestuous adulterous act with Noah’s wife and/or his own mother. But, Scripture tells this is exactly what happened. For example, sons commonly see their fathers naked all the time. So, why would Noah curse a child of Ham’s for Ham merely seeing Noah without his clothes on? There is a lot more to this story. Just like God cursed the serpent for mating with Eve by putting enmity between their seed, so Noah curses Canaan, a seed of Ham, for Ham’s perverted sexual act. The Bible is crystal clear both in Leviticus 20:11 and Leviticus 18:8 that the wording “uncovering your father’s nakedness” means “to sleep with his wife in an adulterous fornication.”

And the man that lieth with his father’s wife hath uncovered his father’s nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:11

Additional scripture proves uncovering nakedness is all about wrongful sex.

And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister’s nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity. And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people. And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother’s sister, nor of thy father’s sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity. And if a man shall lie with his uncle’s wife, he hath uncovered his uncle’s nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless. And if a man shall take his brother’s wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother’s nakedness; they shall be childless. Leviticus 20:17–21

The subject of Noah’s nakedness has a parallel story, later, in Genesis 19:34 that also involved drunkenness and incestuous sex.

And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters. And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth: Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day. And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day. Genesis 19:34

Lot became both the father and grandfather of his daughters’ children while the daughters became mothers and sisters to their own sons. Lot was drunk like Noah when his daughters mated with him. These offspring’s lineages while not from serpent mixture eventually became filled with abomination like Ham’s son, Canaan, because they, too, were born out of incest and sought to mingle with evil. Moabites and Ammonites were just like the various lineages of Ham who God warned his chosen Hebrews to avoid mixing with. These groups all in time joined with serpent lineage whether through mating or worshiping Satan’s religion of the Virgin Cult. They worshiped Baal, a lord or master who was considered their fertility god, and he headed up their lustful fertility religion. Like Cain, those that were of the royal serpent lineage after the flood continued in illicit sexual religious worship enticing other tribes around them to join their worship of the serpent and mingle with them. Ham’s son, Canaan, had eleven sons that ruled over what are now Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon, ancient Babylon, Assyria, and all countries bordering on the eastern Mediterranean Sea from Turkey to Egypt. They all practiced sexual freedom like beast of the field that was outside God’s will for humans. These tribes filled with serpentine traits were constantly trying to infiltrate God’s people, and rule over them. God did not want his chosen of pure human DNA to mingle, but they did not listen. Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites. - Dr. Joye Jeffries Pugh, BEGUILED: Eden to Armageddon Volume 3 (Kindle Locations 1760-1768)

Noah established a covenant to regulate the relationships of his sons, making them promise to not encroach upon each other’s land so as to prevent hostilities or future war. These agreements were broken by Canaan, Ham’s incestuous son, it was his birth into the world that fostered post-flood an entirely new line of serpent progeny for Satan to corrupt and propagate evil through into the future.

The Lord God could have if He had wanted to, completely eradicated the Earth of Satan’s seed, yet because of the promise to allow the enmity between the blood-lines opportunity to work itself out until the end of days, Cain’s lineage was extended a lifeline for which to endure the devastation of the flood.

Og, said to be last of the giants to survive of all of those tribes would also be preserved so as to spare a minute remnant for the propagation of the hybrid watcher bloodlines post-flood. He would mix with the already partially hybrid Canaanites and father in bloodline the Philistine giant and champion Goliath, and his four brothers Saph, Ishbibenbob, Lahmi, and another unnamed brother. And so the tares were preserved through Ham, Canaan, and the hybrid giant Og. Their preservation would setup the perfect scenario for Yahweh to establish Israel, trump paganism, their idol gods, and glorify His name above all others. But first He would need to free His people from the bondage and subjection of Babylon. He would then guide Abraham and his descendants to Egypt where Moses and Joshua would take them into the Promised Land overrun by these giant hordes. I will be elaborating on that portion of the story in Book III of The Great Contest. I will end this book with one other account of how the seed of Cain survived the flood of Noah’s day for your consideration. This story comes from a text called the Writings of Abraham.

AND the child grew and waxed strong in wisdom and mighty in the power of the priesthood for he was initiated into the Order of the Ancients in his childhood and learned the rites and ordinances and the powers of the priesthood with the signs and tokens and key words wherewith he could call upon the powers of heaven to combat the forces of the adversary. 2. And when he was come of age, he took twelve wives and begat many sons and daughters who grew up in righteousness and served the Lord all their days and some died and others were caught up unto the city of Enoch. 3. But in the next generation they corrupted themselves, for the daughters of Noah’s sons did go forth and lay with the sons of men, which thing was an abomination in the eyes of God. 4. Wherefore, the Lord said unto Noah, Behold, the daughters of thy sons have sold themselves, for behold, mine anger is kindled against the sons of men, for they will not hearken to my voice; wherefore, all those who go in unto them will be destroyed with them.

AND when Noah was four hundred and fifty years old, he begat a son and he called his name Japheth. 2. Forty­two years later he begat another son of her who was the mother of Japheth, and he called his name Shem. 3. Eight years later Noah begat a son of his wife Naamah, who was of the seed of Cain, and he called his name Ham, for he said, Through him will the curse be preserved in the land.

NOW Noah had taken a wife of the seed of Cain, and she was a righteous woman; nevertheless, the curse remained with her seed according to the word of God. 2. And Noah took her on this wise: For the word of the Lord came unto Noah, saying, Take unto thyself Naamah, the daughter of Lamech, who dwelleth here in the city of thy fathers, for she hath been faithful to my gospel, wherefore I shall preserve through her the seed of Cain through the flood. 3. This Lamech who was the father of Naamah was of the seed of Cain being the son of Methusael, the son of Mahujael, the son of Irad, the son of Enoch, the son of Cain. 4. Lamech had married Adah and Zillah, the daughters of Cainan, the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam. Adah bare children unto Lamech, but Zillah was barren until her old age when the Lord opened her womb, and she conceived and bare a son and a daughter. 5. Her son she named Tubal Cain, saying, After I had withered away have I obtained him from the Almighty God. 6. Her daughter she named Naamah, saying, After I had withered away have I obtained pleasure and delight.

WHILE Naamah was yet a child, great consternation fell upon the seed of Cain, for Irad the Son of Enoch, the son of Cain, had become a member of the secret combination and was privy to all it secrets until one night when the Lord appeared to him in a dream saying, Irad, thou hast done evil instead of good and hast followed after Satan rather than God; wherefore, I shall destroy thee and thine house when I send in the floods upon the earth. 2. But Irad was pricked in his heart and pled with the Lord to show mercy and preserve his seed through the great flood. 3. Seeing that his penitence was true, the Lord said to him, Irad, if thou wilt repent and reveal the evils of the secret combination unto the sons of Seth, I will have mercy upon thee and I will join thy seed unto the seed of Seth that it may be preserved through the great flood. 4. Wherefore, Irad went forth and began to reveal the secrets of the sons of Cain unto the sons of Seth. 5. Lamech, being Master Mahan at that time, found Irad sitting in his garden with Joram, the young son of Irad, and slew him. 6. Thus Lamech slew Irad for the sake of the oath of the secret combination and he slew Irad’s son with him. 7. But Tubal Cain, the son of Lamech, had followed him and viewed his evil deed which he had committed and he revealed it unto his mother Zillah and she unto her sister Adah. 8. Wherefore, Adah and Zillah confronted Lamech with his evil and cursed him in the name of the Lord for having slain Irad who had repented of his wickedness from among the sons of men. 9. And Lamech said unto his wives Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice, ye wives of Lamech; hearken unto my speech, for I have slain a man to my wounding and a young man to my hurt. 10. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech shall be seventy and seven fold. 11. Lamech’s wives, therefore, feared to confront him further, but Lamech repented not of his evil deeds and finding his son Tubal Cain at prayer, he slew him for having revealed his murders. 12. When Adah and Zillah, the wives of Lamech, learned of this, they took their remaining sons and daughters and went unto their father Cainan’s city and revealed the remainder of the secrets of this evil combination among the sons of Adam. 13. Thus did Naamah come to dwell among the sons of Adam and she grew up before the Lord in righteousness and was known for her tender care toward the sick and the unfortunate. 14. Nevertheless, she had not husband because she was of the forbidden race.

WHEN the word of the Lord came unto Noah, saying, Take unto thyself Naamah, the daughter of Lamech who dwelleth here in the city of thy fathers, for she hath been faithful to my gospel, wherefore, I shall preserve through her the seed of Cain through the flood, Noah went unto his father, Methuselah. 2. Methuselah inquired of the Lord and returned this word unto his son Lamech: Verily, thus saith the Lord, Mine handmaiden Naamah have I given unto my son Noah that the seed of Cain might be preserved through the great flood which I will send upon the earth. 3. Wherefore, let not my son Noah fear to take her to wife, for in so doing he shall be blessed for through him will come all nations. 4. Wherefore, say unto him, Noah, my son, I have looked upon the evils of the sons of men which have come up before me, for they have corrupted the whole earth save only this city in which thou dwellest. 5. Therefore, I will send in the floods upon the earth but thou and thy seed will I preserve through the flood, for I will send mine angels to instruct thee in the building of an ark wherein ye shall be saved. 6. Behold, I shall establish thy seed before me forever and I will spread them abroad over the earth as numerous as the sand upon the seashore. 7. Thy seed shall not cease as long as the earth shall stand but through thee and thy priesthood which will be preserved in thy seed shall all nations be blessed.

WHEN Lamech returned this word to his son, Noah rejoiced and praised the Lord saying, I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, for thou hast been unto me a strong wall against all that would seek my destruction. 2. Yea, thou hast promised to shelter me from the disasters which are coming upon the earth, that the floods shall not come in upon me to destroy my seed from the earth. 3. Thou hast set my foot upon a rock that the sons of men shall not prevail against me. 4. Yea, I will walk in the way of the Ancients; in the paths which thou hast appointed will I spend my days for thou art my Shield and my Deliverer and in Thee will I trust all the days on my life. Amen.

THUS did Noah take to wife Naamah, the daughter of Zillah, the wife of Lamech of the seed of Cain, and she bare him a son whom he named Ham, and thus was the curse preserved in the land through the great flood. 2. For when the patience of God was ended in which He did grant a space of time for repentance unto the sons of men, the floods came in upon the earth and destroyed all flesh from off the face of the earth save eight souls only, for Noah and his youngest wife Adah, and his three sons Shem, Japheth, and Ham and one of each of their wives were preserved in the ark which the angels had instructed Noah in building.

3. The remainder of the righteous had died or been caught up into Enoch’s city prior to the time of the flood, and these eight were saved. – Writings of Abraham 10:1-

In this story, Naamah is said to be the daughter of Lamech and Zillah, and the sister of Tubal-Cain as it is also cited in Genesis Chapter 4, making her a direct descendant of the line of Cain. She is said to be goodly natured even though she is born into a cursed seed-line. Whereas in the Book of Jasher, Naamah is the daughter of Enoch from Adam’s line and the mother of Shem and Japheth, in this story she is cited as the daughter of Lamech and the mother of Ham. In this second story, the Lord God tells Noah to take Naamah of the line of Cain as wife specifically as a measure to preserve their seed through the flood that was soon coming to destroy the wicked. And so was Noah married to two separate Naamah's, one the daughter of Enoch and the other the daughter of Lamech? This possibility certainly seems to be what these two books are leaning to in revealing though no one can declare such with certainty.

I know that many will contest the authenticity of this particular text as it seems so many are more concerned with where a book comes from than in what it says whereas I am the opposite in that I will allow a text to stand for itself over what the so-called experts say about it. The reason I do so is that I trust even less the authorities accredited with determining whether a text is relevant and from which time period it originated less than I do the text themselves.

I do value the historical oversight and context of researching where a certain text is said to be from, however, because I know historically the seed of Cain and those that are working against the discovery and sharing of truth have continually laid down false accreditation to certain texts to discredit or discount their value, such consideration must also be applied. Thus why no matter what they say about a text I will read them for myself directly before judging them.

Concerning the Writings of Abraham, there is little information about it or where it comes from other than it is the translation of an Egyptian papyrus which was found in 1831. And though there is no hard evidence related to where it came from and how it came to be in its present form, the fact that it differentiates between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent within its content especially intrigues me. The reason being is that only within the last decade has this teaching as revelation taken off. Now that it is recognized as being the predominant factor for understanding The Great Contest, those of us that have awakened to this knowledge can now recognize it in many of these historical texts such as The Writings of Abraham.

The seed of Cain according to Yahushua’s words in Matthew 13 would be allowed continuance and would be preserved through the flood. It is up to us, as seekers of truth to discover through the ancient texts how that preservation occurred and I do believe that this account to be a paramount part of such determination. Please know that I in presenting this information, am in no way asserting with this narrative that this is indeed historically how the seed of Cain survived the flood. In sharing this information, I am only trying to make available to you as the reader, information from a wide array of texts which as I have discovered, address such issues in a manner within them which speaks directly upon the intrigue of this matter.

It is up to you to decide for yourself whether the information is insightful and whether it lines up with Scripture. Because I find it of interest, I have determined it worthy of inclusion here so that you in reading it can be at least exposed to it. Like the Book of Jasher, the first book of the Writings of Abraham seem to fill in the gaps in a certain way so as to expound upon the ambiguity of this story as presented by the KJV canon.

I pray that the contents of this book have greatly blessed your ability to interpret in a profound manner the many riddles contained within the gospel secrets which are connected to the revelations that I shared throughout these chapters. My hope is that those of you that seeking discernment on these very critical issues study this material with an open mind. In doing so, it is my opinion, which you too will be guided to understand these revelations as the Lord God meant us to have and make sense of them. Please do not let the judgments, criticisms or denigrating criticism of others dissuade you from earnest consideration of these truths. We must realize that the majority cares nothing about the Lord God’s truths or the kingdom which has been prepared for the righteous. Most will refuse to examine this information with an open mind and will stand in opposition to it without ever having invested serious consideration to it as a possibility. I pray that you do not allow such close-minded individuals to detract you from these lessons. For anyone that puts forth the effort to come to terms with this knowledge will like myself be led to discernment on all of these truths. May the Lord God bless you in seeking. Always remember the seeker of lost paradise may seem a fool to those who may have never sought the other worlds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 18.2K 49
welcome to the devildom! some spoilers! first/second pov. lowercase intended. ♡︎ started on ; april 15th ♡︎ ended on ; november 20th. ♡︎ remaster sta...
1.5K 25 10
You are the 8th of the family. Being the only little sister of the family, all your brothers do have a soft spot for you, even though you can be quit...
187K 2.7K 59
Fanfic! Inspiration from the game Obey Me! that I personally recommend. I hope you enjoy it!
206K 5.4K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut 💙 Angst ❤️ Flu...