Watching Over the Pasta Babie...

Par SheWantsChoco

An accident in the small laboratory of Slenderman changed everything. Especially Masky's life. By everything... Plus

REMINDERS!
-PROLOGUE-
-CHAPTER ONE-
-CHAPTER TWO-
-CHAPTER THREE-
-CHAPTER FOUR-
-CHAPTER SIX-
-CHAPTER SEVEN-
-CHAPTER EIGHT-
-CHAPTER NINE-
-CHAPTER TEN-
-CHAPTER ELEVEN-

-CHAPTER FIVE-

328 31 119
Par SheWantsChoco

Chapter Five:

Nina was pulling Masky down the stairs as they hurried to the living room to see if Offenderman had done something bad.

Like harassing a sweet innocent baby.

But instead, Offender had a baby EJ in his arms and was swaying his body in a delicate way. He was cooing innocent words to him and EJ looked like he was happy.

"What the fuck?" Masky cussed out loud.

Offender's head snapped to him and he took a shoe and threw it at the confused proxy. "Don't fucking swear,"

Nina was laughing beside Masky while his face was blushing in embarrassment underneath his mask.

"I thought.. I thought you would- er.. Um," Masky was stuttering.

Offenderman gave him a blank face, "You thought I would be touching an innocent child?"

Nina spoke up since Masky can't let his words out. "Yes we did, after all you're Offenderman. The guy known as doing sexual  things all day, everyday," she didn't even bat an eyelash.

Offender then roared in laughter after hearing that, both the Creepypasta cocked their head to the side, confused as to why he was laughing.

"Who do you think watched over Slendy when he was a baby? Trendy and Splendy were too busy to even glance at my little brother," he explained.

The two had their mouth hung open, "Oh please, I wouldn't touch a kid,"

Masky found that hard to believe. He really did.

He then begins to rub his eyes and pinch his arms thinking that this is just a dream.

Who wouldn't blame him? This is Offender we're talking about.

One of Offender's tentacles roamed into the kitchen. A minute later, it came back to the living room. It had a baby bottle.

Offender took it and puts it into EJ's mouth for him to drink.

Nina turned to face Masky, "Is this real?" She asked him, she couldn't believe as well.

"Who are you and what did you do to Offender?!" She yelled at the guy.

"Will you shut the fuck up, the babies are sleeping," Offender yelled in whispers.

Masky cringed when a baby Jeff starts crying.

Nina quickly went to him and lifted him to her chest, "Aww, I'm sorry I woke you up," she apologized.

Then, much to Masky's dismay, everyone woke up crying, even Toby.

Hoodie and Laughing Jack were groaning in annoyance.

Sally was sitting on the floor, yawning while stroking Smile dog's soft fur.

"Great! Just fucking great!" Masky felt like he was losing his sanity.

A baby Ben crawled to Masky's feet and he lifted the baby up.

"F-fwwuuqq-" the toddler starts to speak.

Masky's eyes widened in surprise and another shoe came his way and hit his head. He stumbled back but not enough for him to fall on the ground.

Masky looked at Offender who had thrown the shoe, surely the tall man had an angry frown on his face.

Masky glared at him. "WHAT? They already know how to swear!" He reasoned.

Offender's frown became deeper, "You disgust me,"

Masky was furious. "YOU disgust me," he said and dropped the baby on the couch.

He then stomped up the stairs like a 12 year old mad that his parents didn't buy him the latest Xbox.

He went to his room and slammed the door shut. He let himself fall to his bed.

He lot out a frustrated groan. "Why the fuck do I always have to be punished?!" He yelled.

He was so mad that the others wouldn't even help him taking care of all the toddlers before.

He was so mad that all baggage were thrown to him.

He was so mad because he knew when they all go back to their original form, they wouldn't even say a simple thank you.

He was so mad that he was always treated like crap in this household.

Masky just wanted to have a relaxing day, a day without any problems crushing him.

He was always the one who had to perish.

Masky got to the point where he wished that he was never born or was just killed when he was younger.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" A girl sang and she giggled.

Masky knew it was Sally. He sighed and opened the door to let her in before closing it again.

Sally plopped her butt on the warm bed. She looked at Masky with concern.

"Are you okay?"

"Perfectly fine,"

"I may be young but I'm not stupid Masky," she  warned him. "Just tell me, I'll keep my mouthy shutty," she did that "zipping my mouth" gesture.

"Sometimes, I wish you weren't this smart and was just naive like all other kids," Masky didn't like sharing his thoughts but Sally gave him puppy eyes and he gave in.

"Ughh, fine,"

Masky told Sally how he felt about the entire situation and the girl was nodding her head.

"You should take a nap Masky, lil Sally will take care of things for you!" She chriped.

Masky chuckled at her cuteness but then he straightened his face. "I can't, I have to look after all of the toddlers,"

Sally pouted and crossed her arms into her chest, "You're doubting the power of Sally!" She said, trying to threaten him.

Masky chuckled once again, "I'm not, you won't be able to handle those toddlers, Sally,"

"I can!!!" She whined back.

Masky was too tired so he just nodded.

The two continued telling stories until Masky fell asleep.

Sally smiled and decided to tuck him in but failed. She is still a ghost. One thing ghosts can't do is touch things.

She was angry at the thought. She just wanted to be human again and be normal.

She brushed off the thought and went downstairs.

As usual, it became a mess. Babies were crying, Offender was trying to calm everyone down. The older pastas were carrying the babies trying to quiet them. All in all, it was a complete mess.

Sally sighed as she now understood what Masky meant.

"OKWAY! GUYS! MASKY IS ASLEEP AND I WANTED HIM TO REST. LJ AND HOODIE GO MAKE FOOD! THEY'RE HUNGWY! TOBY GO TAKE SMILE DOG ON A WALK! NINA AND OFFENDER WILL BE KEEPING THE BABIES DISTRACTED!" She barked.

Everyone stared at the little girl like she just grew two heads.

Sally became frustrated. She wanted to make Masky proud.

"GOOO!!!" She let out her signature screech.

The TV cracked a bit.

Hoodie's eyes widened. "NOT THE TV!!"

"I will do that again, if you won't listen to me,"

Hoodie glared at the girl before going to the kitchen.

Soon everyone followed her orders.

As Toby was heading outside with Smile dog, he gave her two thumbs up and smiled.

Sally smiled back.

"There's a new sheriff in town," she mumbled to herself happily.

^•^

[A U T H O R]

Feel free to point out any mistake and please give me some feedbacks about this book ❤

I'd live to hear your thoughts so comment all them, and vote to help support me :)

Question: How are you doing?

Lots of love xx

//1190 words//

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

187K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
850K 39.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...