every night ; kim taehyung ✔️

By btstydia

He walked in every night... With a different woman. highest ranking: 1 in #taehyungfanfic More

IMPORTANT
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIV
X
XI
important autor's note
XII
XIII
XIV - uncensored
XIV - censored
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIV
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
note
what if
XXV - final

III

46.7K 1.5K 1.4K
By btstydia

"Your girlfriend?!" the woman claps and smiles excitedly.

"Mhm." he gulps as I still stand frozen.

"It's a pleasure, Hayun." she says, snapping me out of my tranced state.

"It's a pleasure, Mrs. Kim." I bow at her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating, Taehyungie?" the woman turns disappointed to Taehyung.

"It's been only a few weeks and I-"

"Yeah, of course. I'm so happy for you! I really hope to see her this weekend! You know you must bring a date and I bet she wouldn't like to see you with another woman." she smiles, "Would you?"

"O-Of course not." I say.

"We'll sure be there, Eomma." he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

"Anyways, I was here to ask if you'd like to go to brunch with me, but I guess you're busy. I'll see you two tomorrow then." she says.

"Bye!" Taehyung says and I smile at her as she leaves.

After I can no longer see the woman I turn to Taehyung with an annoyed expression.

"Where exactly am I going?" I push him off.

"Hayun, listen to me! I'm so sorry-"

"Are you out of your mind?" I shout.

"Calm down!" he sounds and looks desperate, making me pitty him.

I cross my arms and nod.

"Please, listen to me." he grabs both of my hands and puts them between his big ones.

"I am."

"My mom has always been wanting me to start dating, but I never actually wanted to and still don't want to, I think. But if she saw me with you like that and I told her you weren't my girlfriend she would be a pain in my ass for the rest of the year, trust me, it happened before. So I had to tell her you were my girlfriend." he lets go of my hands and starts walking around.

"And what about this weekend?" I ask and he immediately pauses.

"Oh... About that. My parents often throw business parties at their house, and this weekend they will have an event and I'm supposed to bring a date."

"And...?"

"You'll have to fake being my girlfriend for this weekend." he says quickly.

"What?!?!" I shout.

"I'll pay you! I'll do anything! Just please, please, do this for me. I'll never bother you again. And I'll tell my mom we broke up after it." he sounds desperate.

I cross my warms and look down, thinking hard about this.

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"You're going? Really?" a big smile forms on his face, and I then realise his smile is just like his mother's.

"Mhm."

"We leave tomorrow at 10 am." he says, "I'll give you my number and we'll text if anything goes wrong. You don't have to pack your luggage, my maids will do that for you. I'll pick you up at your house." he explains.

"O-Okay."

"Thank you so much, Hayun." he relaxes his body and smiles in relief.

"No problem..." I sigh, doubting whatever I had just agreed to.

The next day I wake up to my phone buzzing at 7 am, I look over at it on the bedside table, Taehyung's number showing.

"Hello?" I say with my morning voice.

"Is this the Hayun I'm dating?" his voice sounds even deeper on the phone.

"No, this is the Hayun you just woke up. And we are not dating." I say, "What do you want at 7 am?"

"I just need you to be up."

"I had an alarm ready for 8:40." I whine.

"Well, you know I am coming over to teach you some things you need to know about me and my family as my girlfriend."

"You're what?!" I suddenly wake up.

"Yeah, I'm here." as soon as he finishes I hear the doorbell ring.

I slide off my bed and drag my feet to the door. As I open I see Taehyung, looking as stunning as ever. His light brown hair covering his forehead as always, a flower-pattern button up shirt, except he didn't button the two top buttons, making his chest show a little, along with jeans, a caramel colored coat and normal black shoes.

"Good morning." he chuckles, snapping me of my tranced state, "I see I look good today." he says fixing his sleeves.

"Pf... You wish. I just woke up, I'm still taking long to process." I plop down on the couch.

"Okay, let's talk about what you need to kn- Are you asleep?" he sits down next to my almost asleep body.

"No..." I mumble out.

He then starts talking and I can't hold my sleepiness any longer.

"Wake up!" he shakes me and I mumble something, "If you don't wake up, I'm gonna kiss you." he says.

I ignore him thinking it must be a dream or something, but then I feel him moving and his hand on the side my face and, caressing my cheek with his thumb, he gets close enough so that I can feel his hot breth against my skin.

"Yah!" I push him off, "I'm up! What are you? A teenager?" I say.

He lets out a throaty laugh an fixes the collar of his shirt.

"Good. Let's get to business." he says and I widen my eyes, "Not that kind of business." he shakes his hands, "At least not yet." he smirks at me.

"Aish... Shut up!" I smack his arm quite strong.

"Ouch!" he whines.

"You deserved it. Now tell me, what do I need to know about you?" I roll my eyes.

After full 30 minutes of him rambling random things about him, his driver says he's coming. I find myself surprisingly interested in his words.

"Oh! My driver is almost here." he says.

"Okay, so I guess I know everything about you now, so I'm gonna change." I stand up.

"Oh! About that, I got you... Well my maids got you an outfit for you to wear today." he says taking one of those rental clothing hangers with a black cover from behind the carriers.

"Oh... Okay." I say and get the clothing hanger from his hand.

I walk in my room, after putting on some makeup and fixing my hair I slide onto the baby blue summer dress Taehyung gave me.

I look at my figure in the mirror and see how amazing the dress fits on my body. It's tight until the middle of my torso then loosing up and stopping just above my knees. The loose short sleeves somehow give my arms a grace-like look.

I feel beautiful.

I get out of my room and ready to leave, Taehyung immediately stands up and stares at me for a while until words come out of his mouth in a stutter.

"Y-You look pretty." he says, "I mean... You look hot." his shy expression changes into a dark smirk.

I chuckle and say, "The dress fits perfectly. I'm impressed." I swing my body around a little making the dress move along with it.

"Oh! Let's go. My driver is here." he says looking into his phone.

"Let's go then." I walk over to the carriers and start taking them out of the apartment, but he stops me by grabbing my wrist.

"Let me." he says, his face only inches away from mine.

"Oh... Uh..." are the only sounds that leave my mouth as I stare at his lips.

He smirks again before taking the carrier out.

I'm surprised as I see a limousine waiting for us downstairs. I freeze as I stare at the luxurious car.

"Someone is impressed." Taehyung says.

"I-I'm... Let's go." I shake my head.

We both get in the car and Taehyung sits across from me. Grabbing a bottle of scotch and pouring into a glass with ice he raises the glass.

"Cheers." he gives me the same smirk as always.

I nod at him and keep looking at my surroundings. I feel uncomfortable standing in that situation I'm not familiar with. I see many rich people everyday, but I'm not familiarized with leaving like them. Taehyung seems so used to it and it's what makes me even more uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" his deep voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh, yeah, yeah." I say turning my gaze to him.

"You don't look okay."

"Well, you know nothing about me." I look away from him.

"Ouch." he sips his scotch and let's out a sigh.

Half an hour later we get to our destination and as I leave the limo I'm astonished by the mansion in front of me.

A beautiful welcoming garden with a water fountain in the middle is surrounded by the walls of the gorgeous mansion. It has a bunch of huge windows and columns, making it look like something out of a royalty movie.

The feeling of his fingers interlocking with mine snaps me out of my tranced state.

I shoot my head in his direction and he smirks leaning closer to my ear.

"We have to make it look real." he whispers.

I look at him and nod hesitantly. And with our fingers intertwined we walk over to the huge door of the mansion.

Taehyung rings the doorbell and almost immediately a woman opens up with a bright smile.

She's wearing a maid outfit and looks like she is in her late 50's.

"Taehyungie!" she exclaims and grabs both of his cheeks, pulling him close and planting a kiss on his forehead, "And you must be his girlfriend." she smiles.

"I-I am." I smile and bow.

"It's pleasure to meet you, I'm Mrs. Jung. But Taehyungie calls me grandma." she bows back, "Mrs. Kim has been talking about you. She's right, you're really pretty." she says.

I smile and look at Taehyung to find him looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Isn't she?" he lets out a small chuckle.

"Aish... Look at you, so in love." she smacks his chest playfully.

He doesn't take his eyes off of mine and nods.

He's a damn good actor.

"Come in! I'll let your parents know you two are here. You know, you're the guests of honor." she winks at us as we go in.

The vibe she gives out and the way she treats us makes me feel less uncomfortable somehow. I appreciate that.

"Taehyungie, you can go to your room. It's all prepped for you two." she says as we walk up the stairs.

We part ways and Taehyung and I go to "our" room. Once we walk in, as Taehyung acts neutral and goes straight to the bed, I stay frozen looking at what surrounds me.

A huge room, with huge windows along with a huge bed. Everything was huge. And it was absolutely beautiful. The cream colored walls and white furniture constrat amazingly together.

"Are you gonna stay by the door or come in?" Taehyung chuckles as he lays down on the bed.

"Oh..." I snap out of my thoughts and go in, sitting by his feat on the bed.

"What's up with you?" he asks sitting up.

"N-Nothing." I shrug.

"Okay, I'm not asking again." he sits next to me, his thighs brushing against mine, "But if anything is wrong you can tell me." he says and stands up.

He starts taking his coat off making me mesmerized by his arm muscles. I have never checked out Taehyung before. He was always the man that brought different women to the club every night and that, to me, was disgusting.

He suddenly starts unbuttoning his shirt and for the twentieth time of the day I snap out of my never ending thoughts.

"W-What are you doing?" I stand up.

"Changing?" he chuckles, "You can turn around if you want." he says and I do so.

After a few moments I turn around to check if he already has his shirt on, quickly turning back.

"I can see you peeking." he chuckles and I remember there's a mirror in front of him.

Wait, was he checking me out through the mirror?

What the- Why would I care?

"You wish I was peeking." I say crossing my eyes over my chest.

He just lets out a chuckle and says, "You can turn around now, babe." I feel his voice too close to my ear.

I turn around and let out a gasp when I see Taehyung's smirk inches away from me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask.

"Since we have to act like a couple..." he starts, bringing both of his hands to my waist and pulling me closer until our bodies touch, "Don't you think we should practice first?" he whispers.

"Actually," I start slowly taking his hands off of my waist, "Couples are meant to be spontaneous, so no practice for you." I say and walk away.

He lets out a unsatisfied chuckle, bringing his tongue to his inner cheek, and turns to me.

"Change into one of the dresses on your bag, we're having breakfast soon." he says and goes in the bathroom.

"How am I supposed to change if you're in the bathroom?" I ask a little loud for him to hear.

"Change as fast as possible and I everything will be fine." he says from inside the bathroom, "I'm not gonna take long here, so you better hurry up." I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Shit." I mumble out and start putting on a coral colored dress I found on the bag.

It also fits perfectly and feels light on my body. It's sleeveless, only two thin strings holding it up, and shows most of my back, it loosens up by my waist and stops a little below my knees. The loose fabric makes it move along with every movement I make and I feel beautiful once again.

"Wow..." I hear someone behind me and by the voice it's definitely Taehyung.

"What?" I turn around and he is again close to me, not as much as last time.

"You look beautiful." he says which surprises me, because he doesn't even bother correcting himself to "hot" again.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I ask, a smile forming on my face.

"Maybe I've been nice all along and you just didn't notice." he replies wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, Mr. One Night Stand." I walk away.

"Wait, what? Is that what you think of me?" he crosses his arms over his chest, a small smile on his face.

"How would I think anything else of you? You still haven't proven the opposite."

"I can prove it to you that I'm a good man." he walks over to me with a smirk on his face.

Then do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 17.8K 66
Jimin couldn't wait until the day that he found his mate, only it wasn't anything like he had expected. - Highest rankings 1st #btsjimin 6/2/22
1.2M 29.4K 198
"@MotionlessMin started following you" Highest Rank : #17 Fanfiction : 171002 Started: 170601 Finished: 171008 ©YoongiBearTaeBaby
4.5K 211 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
2.3K 148 48
He became her everything. And without him, her existence itself became impossible. Completed✔️ Highest rank: #159 in jjk