The Gemlix Club

By -planetmars-

BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or... More

The Gemlix Club Part 2
The Gemlix Club Part 3
Aqua and Trinity
Ms Griselda
The Gemlix Club Part 6
Author's note
The Gemlix club part 7
Authors note 2
The Gemlix Club Part 8
Author's note 3
The Gemlix club part 9
The Gemlix Club Part 10
The Gemlix Club Part 11
The Gemlix Club Part 12
Authors Note
The Gemlix Club Part 13(The dance Part 1)
The gemlix club Part 14(The dance part 2)Plus 500 reader special
QUICK QUESTION
The Gemlix Club Part 15
The Gemlix Club Part 16
The Gemlix Club Part 17 The Mission
Which one!?!?!?!?!
The Gemlix Club Part 18 "Let's discuss our plan"
There's a pixie village in Icelope?!?!
"Finally some real adventure!"
It's time for us to step in now(And Calypso's backstory)
Ms. Griselda's Punishment
Karma means Griselda and Griselda means business Part 1
Sponge Fights And Chocolate Fudge Cake
Table Trolleys and Stephanie's Glares
Classes Begin Again
Stephanie's Middle Name
Midnight Feasts
My Family Has A thing For Disappearing
Who Actually Thought I Could Love These Clothes?
Dora The Explorer
Happy Birthday Stephanie!
That Huge Grandfather Clock
Act Normal
Very, very close
See you soon!
Sequel Info
You know what?
i was never going to update this except for edits but
Sequel
Author's Note

The Gemlix Club Part 1

2.5K 42 34
By -planetmars-

Edited~ 04.08.2019

I basically just added the books description, edited spelling errors, added the character description and I think that's it.

No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought.

Together they become the most powerful fairies in the magical dimension. A Guardian. A naïve one. A cheeky one. A troublemaker. A civil one. A former-believed monster. They are the Gemlix Club,

Follow them on their eventful path of courage, happiness, sadness, danger and a pinch of sacrifice.

Elena Kaida Nitro.

Pronounced as Ell-eh-nah Kay-dah Night-roh

Elena is a sweet and kind girl who is the royal princess of Domino. Her parents are Daphne and Thoren. And no, she isn't going to steal the spotlight like Bloom did and she certainly isn't going to keep running back to her home like Bloom. She has moon white, creamy hair and fair skin.

Her power is the Guardian. Meaning she is the Guardian of all the powers but she refers to it as 'The Guardian of Domino'. She has all the powers a fairy and a witch can have but is a positive fairy. She is not easy to manipulate, hence the reason she isn't evil. Her eyes change colour depending on her mood, but don't worry, that will be explained along the way. Elena loves to paint and she is very protective of her friends. She is an only child. Elena shares a bedroom with Aqua. She is the 3rd oldest of the group.

Aqua Cascade Thames.

Pronounced as Ak-wa Cas-kay-d Tayme-s

Aqua is a REALLY bubbly and talkative girl. She is the royal princess of Lastrix{A planet I created so no need to go searching on the Winx Club Fandom} Lastrix is practically a magical version of Greece. She has an older brother as well. Aqua is a fan of playing pranks and telling jokes all the time. She is the fairy of waves.

She has got dark brown eyes that spark with mischievousness that complement her chocolatey skin and long black hair. Whilst her mother and older brother are calm and collected, her father and she are more on the cheeky side. Aqua is sharing a bedroom with Elena. She is the youngest in the group.

Trinity Electrica Software

Pronounced as Trin-i-tee Elec-Tri-sa Soft-ware

Trinity is a fashionable girly, girl who mainly cares about her looks. However, with the girls, she is kind and fun. She is not stuck up. Even though at first look, a judgmental person would think so. Trinity shares a bedroom with Stephanie. She is also the fairy of Electricity.

Trinity is from Zenith and has a younger brother. She is a lady of Zenith{this is how I refer to people who are not royalty, just so you know}. Trinity has dark blue eyes that go really well with her tanned skin and strawberry blonde. She doesn't like to activities that risk her nails' beauty, but if she has to do anything dirty, she'll do it in style. She is the fairy of electricity. Her backstory is a strange one so get ready. She is the oldest in the group.

Stephanie Harlow Cepter

Pronounced as Stef-ah-nee Har-lowe Sep-terr

Stephanie is the firstborn princess but the second born royal child in Lynog{another planet I made hehe} out of eight, about to be nine though. She is probably the most tomboyish girl in the group. She is loud and ALWAYS looking for adventure. She is a phone addict but all the craziness in her life keeps her away from it. She loves exploring and can actually shapeshift, though, she doesn't use it often. Her middle name is not allowed to be said out loud due to a rule her kingdom made after her aunt mysteriously disappeared. Stephanie shares a room with Trinity.

She has warm skin, light blue eyes, although slightly darker than Elena's, and natural pink hair. She loves gaming and will do anything for sports. She is actually quite a fan of quotes, although not shown much in the story. Her planet is a really peaceful place that is home to all fairy animals. She is the fairy of wildlife. She is the fourth oldest in the group.

Calypso Roar Thaime

Pronounced as Cali-pso Roar Fai-m

Calypso is the second born princess in The Lion Realm, also formally known as Majesty. She has an older sister and brother but unfortunately, her brother died due to an unfortunate castle robbery. Calypso has a lion called Lexi who has purple eyes. It is required that every member of the royal family in Majesty, have a lion. Calypso is quiet but is getting more confident. She had been diagnosed with PTSD but it is very weak after beginning 5 years ago. She shares a room with Ariel.

She has fair to warm skin, purple eyes like her lion and natural blue hair. As its name, her planet is the realm of lions so it has many lions. Her planet also has quite a big population. She is the fairy of lions.

Ariel Ocean Lake

Pronounced as Are-ee-el Oh-shun Lai-k

Ariel is a lady from Icelope, a planet I created that has extra entrance to the Omega Dimension other than Andros. She moreover acts like the mother of the group, she knows what's best for the other's and likes to keep them safe. She's not really a fan of lying but is learning to 'Twist the truth' according to Stephanie. She is the fairy of the icy seas. Meaning she can control water and ice. She shares a room with Calypso.

She has extraordinary manners and has a calm smile. She has a tan, but slightly lighter skin than Trinity's, bright blue eyes and blonde hair that fades to blue. She also has two younger siblings that are twins.

Selena, the witch of Dragons

Pronounced as Se-lee-nah

Selena is the witch of Dragons, she and her "sisters" fight the girls for fun but leave them alone for a bit of this book. She has mid-length blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Misty, the witch of Shadows

Pronounced as Miss-tee

Misty is one of Selena's "sisters" she is the witch of Shadows. She has light black hair and grey eyes.

Aela witch of weather.

Pronounced as Ai-lah.

Aela is another one of Selena's "sisters" and she is the witch of Weather. She has pure black hair and purple eyes.

Other Characters:

Lexi, Calypso's Lion

The other 7 of Stephanie's siblings. Who will all be introduced.

Hunter and Scarlett, Ariel's younger siblings are twins.

Aquarius, Aqua's older brother.

Aurelio, Trinity's younger brother.

Matthew, Elena's cousin and Arisa's bother.

Arisa, Elena's cousin.

Kai, Calypso's deceased brother.

Apollo, Kai's Lion.

Juniper, Calypso's older sister.

The original Winx Club characters and planets.
I also have 6 boys that I created from Red Fountain.
That will come later tho.

More characters will be explained along the way.

This was it. Elena was in a coach ready to embark on a marvellous adventure with an unknown end. She knew that whatever happened, she would be brave, just like her parents had told her. But this isn't where it all started.

In the middle of Domino was a castle covered in vines. Stop right there. I know what you're thinking and no. This is not sleeping beauty. Deep inside something or rather someone was being protected. It was a girl. , cause, who else would it be?

This girl had moon-white hair with the lightest blue eyes, which changed colours depending on her emotions. Her name was Elena.

Elena was the strongest fairy and witch ever known. She was destined to be the Guardian. She had every power in the universe, you name it, Aqua, fire, ice, nature, music, technology, darkness and many many more that would fill up all the sacred books in the magical dimension. And trust me, there are over 900,000,000 centillion sacred books in the dimension.

It was a quiet morning and something felt different to Elena. There was no bustling of maids or the clattering of cooks or the whoosh of cleaners. As quiet as a mouse, Elena slipped out of bed and took a relaxing shower, after that she changed into her gown then

went downstairs to make some breakfast ensuring that her tiara was on tight.

After having breakfast, Elena headed to her parents' office to say good morning but as she approached she heard her parents talking to someone.

'Yes, I'm very sure that Elena will like it very much at Alfea,' ensured the calming voice.

'But what about her witch powers like darkness and storms? Surely she is not to go to cloud tower for witches?' Questioned her father.

'Of course not, we will have the simulator room ready for her at all times,' answered the kind lady.

'Thank you Faragonda, Elena is to leave in two days.' Thanked the kind and warming voice of her mother.

Elena's eyes turned crimson red as her body filled up with anger. Many questions crossed her mind, 'What! Where was she going? Who was that lady talking with her parents?

Elena decided to enter the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 47
The Specialists have a mission. A mission to protect the Winx and to make them believe that they are the fairies of the Magix Dimension. But will it...
5.1K 179 13
Selena Celestar was born as the only child and heir to the throne of the famed Celestar line, a royalty that has lasted for eons. Her home planet, Ga...
29.4K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
79 0 21
This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were transported to Alfea College because the...