Love at First Sight...? Sure!

By sea_beauty

*NOT EDITED* Harry Styles from boy band, One Direction, know as a player to most people, but to some a cheeky... More

Chapter 2 - The fight
Chapter 3 - Busy day
Chapter 4 - The monent
Chapter 5 - The radio
Chapter 6 - Finishing the interview
Chapter 7 - Who's the new girl
Chapter 8 - Pool time
Chapter 9 - The concert
Chapter 10 - Taken
Chapter 11 - The hero
Chapter 12 - Surprise
Chapter 13 - The perfect date
Chapter 14 - Games and twitcams
Chapter 15 - Plan's
Chapter 16 - Sweet messages
Chapter 17 - Shopping
Chapter 18 - Cat Fight
Chapter 19 - Pranks and gifts
Chapter 20- Twitcam and Secrets
Chapter 21 - Perfect
Chapter 22 - Tears
Chapter 23 - Alice
Chapter 24 - Concert and Suprises
Epilouge
Important

Chapter 1- The beginning

981 12 2
By sea_beauty

Rosa's POV

*Beep, beep, beep* My alarm goes off, ugh it's 6:35. Her plane will be here around 8:00. I get out of bed and hop in the shower. After I was done I throw on jeans, converse high tops, my bright colored shirt, and my black blazer. I put on eyeliner and then brush my teeth and let me hair dry so I can have my natural curls. When I got down stair's it was 7:15. I grabbed my purse, phone, and an apple.

"Bye mom I'll be back soon I have to pick Eleanor up."

"Okay, I'll be cleaning and getting ready. Come straight home when you get her."

"Okay mom."

Eleanor was one of my best friends in England.

~Back Story~

Every summer I would visit my grandma in England. I met a girl named Eleanor Calder, she was three years older than me. She always came over when I visit, as I was getting older we did everything together. I haven't been to England in two years. Eleanor was visiting us and staying at the house for two months.

~Back to life~

I finally got to the airport at 7:56. Then I walked to the little store, and looked at the food/ home magazines. I notice a One Direction magazine, typical there on almost every cover. When I looked at my phone it was 8:10, and then I get a text saying:

"Go to the front desk, and ask to see Mrs. Helen. When you get to her tell her your name, and she'll bring you to the back -El Xx"

"Okay" I replied.

So I did as I was told. I didn't understand why, but she'll parable tell me when I see her. When I got to the back I saw her with a guy.

"Hey El."

"Rosa you made it."

"Of course, I did your my best friend."

"Rosa this is Louis my boyfriend."

"Hello Louis."

"Hey Rosa."

"El my mom told me that when I pick you up we have to go back to the house before we do anything."

"Okay, let me just say bye to the boys."

"Okay."

Then El walks to the other room, and so I decide to follow her. When we get in the room I saw four other boys.

"Boys I have to go my ride is here. I'll come by later."

"Bye El, Um... who's she?" one of them asked

"Boy's This is Rosa, she's been my best friend since I was three."

"Hello Rosa. My name is Niall."

"Hello Niall, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Liam, and that's Zayn and that's Harry."

"Well hello Liam, Zayn, and Harry."

Harry turned around and locked eyes with me. I looked away quickly. Eleanor grabbed her stuff and then headed to my car. I heard people screaming, and then security guards started running to the doors. What was going on I thought. As we walked out the doors people started to surround us. Eleanor where's Louis? Who's this girl? All these questions were asked, pictures were taking. Oh my gosh please tell me those aren't paparazzi I thought.

We finally got in my car and drove off.

"What happen back there?"

"Fans"

"Why were they asking where Louis was?"

"He's in a band, and there really popular, duh."

"What band?"

"What band, the most popular boy band ever...One Direction."

I can't believe I just met One Direction. Also my best friend is dating one of them.

"Oh."

"Your not that into them are you."

"Not really there just normal people."

"Good."

I laughed, we finally got to the house and we went in, and I showed her to her room. We put her stuff away and headed down stairs to the back yard.

"I'm back mom."

"Welcome back. Hello Eleanor it's nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you to."

We sat around drinking tea. Then I heard El's phone go off.

"Rosa the boys want to know if we can go to there place for dinner?'

"Sure i'll tell my mom."

"Okay, well leave in 20 minutes."

"Kay"

I started fixing my hair a bit and put more eyeliner on. As I was waiting for El I went on Twitter and followed the boys. El came downstairs and then we hopped in the car.

"So I saw the look you gave Harry"

"What look? I just-ed looked at him that's it. Nothing special."

"Sure. He's nice, kind, and very romantic."

"I bet, it's those green eyes of his. There's something different."

"Girl your falling for him."

"Pshaw no I'm not."

Was it true was I falling for him? I can't like him, can I. I've seen all the hate the fans give to there girl friends. Breath Rosa Breath! When we get there keep calm, and try to act cool, I thought. We pulled up to a three story house. Oh my this place is amazing.

"Okay don't say anything about my look at Harry."

"Okay Mrs. Styles!"

"No... I don't like him."

"Mmk"

We walked up to the door and Louis came out and greeted us.

"El, I missed you."

"Aw I missed you too!"

"Um... third wheel here"

"Ha-ha hello Rosa."

"Hi Louis."

When we walked in, he lead us to the kitchen where everyone was at.

"Rosa, you came!" Harry said

"Hello Harry!"

He came up to me and gave me a big long hug. He let's go and put's his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Niall, Liam, and Zayn."

"Hey Rosa." they said

"Harry is dinner almost done?" Niall asked

"Almost you guys go to the table. Rosa can you help me?"

"Sure"

Eleanor gave me a look and then ate a chip. I rolled my eyes.

"So... What do you need help with?"

"Can you wash these carrots."

"Okay."

He smiled at me, so I did a little giggle. After three minutes of washing the carrots and bring them to the table, I watched Harry cook.

"Would you like to try some?"

"Yes, I would."

He grabbed a fork and handed me it. I took a bite of the food. Yum it taste so rich.

"I'm guessing you like it."

"Yes. What is it?"

"Fusilli with roasted cauliflower and sun-dried tomato pesto."

"Well its amazing!"

We brought the food to the table and sat down. Louis and El across from me and Harry, Niall's on my left, and Liam and Zayn are on the end. After about ten minutes of eating we started talking.

"So, Rosa tell us about yourself." Louis asked

"Well I'm 17, I was born here in the U.S."

"How did you meet Eleanor?" Liam asked

"She lived next door to my grandma in England. I was mostly raised there, when I was younger."

"Have you ever been to Nandos?" Niall asked

"Yes, I have Niall."

"Do you have any tattoos?" Zayn asked

"Yes I do I have three."

"What are they?" Harry asked

"On my wrist is a heart with an infinity sign through it, I have a weird looking heart under my left arm, and the words 'Stole My Heart" on the back of my neck."

"I wanna see!" Harry said

"Okay."

I showed Harry my tattoos. He really liked my heart infinity one. Niall finally finished his food.

"Want me to show you around?" Harry asked

"Sure."

"Eleanor told us allot about you."

"Oh has she."

"Ha-ha yep. So are you like a cray fan deep down inside?"

"Well.. I"m not that cray about you guys, because I know how you guys need your space."

"That's true."

We got to the third floor. There were only two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a deck of here. I walked on to the deck, and looked up at the stars.

"It's beautiful out here."

"Yeah it is, just like you."

"Aw thanks Harry, your so sweet."

Then Harry wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and looked up and saw his bright Green eyes.

"It's kinda chill out here."

"Here take my hoodie."

"You sure."

"Yes"

His hoodie was so warm. We lost track of time, just looking at the sky.

"Rosa, Rosa. Where are you?"

"El, I'm right here."

"Rosa it's almost 11:25. We don't want your mom worrying about us."

"Okay, I'm coming."

I went back to the deck and saw Harry looking at me.

"I have to go, here's your hoodie."

"Keep it."

"Okay."

He walked towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We got down stairs. El and I said our goodbye's.

"So... Harry gave you his hoodie."

"Yeah I was cold."

"Aw. So sweet."

I Laughed, and after ten minutes on the rode we finally got home. I put sweats and a tank top on. Then I took off the eyeliner, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed Harry's hoodie and slipped it on. Suddenly I felt a piece of paper, and it was his number. So I text-ed him:

"Goodnight Harry. Thanks for your hoodie! Xx"

He replied:

"Your welcome love. Goodnight Rosa, sweet dreams. Xx"

_________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 9.6K 27
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are both a part of the famous boy band, One Direction. Currently single, they both decided that they would try out a...
9.7K 100 21
Emily, a normal girl who just bumps into Harry Styles. Yes the Harry Styles from One Direction. Harry and Emily have their ups and downs but can they...
41.2K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
16K 309 26
Mind games. That's what most people would say I'm good at. I don't actually know how or why mind games start, but I'm the cause of a lot of them now...