The Babysitter (Clarence NYC)

By Ashantishiasia

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Mothers Day (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel To This Book?
Go Read The Sequel

Chapter 20

6.3K 149 19
By Ashantishiasia

Clarence White
I woke up due to loud music being played so I looked around seeing that Deyjah was not in bed so I stretched out and got up sitting on the edge of the bed waking up a lil bit.

Deyjah walked out the bathroom with a robe on dancing to the music she was playing on her loud speaker.

She was dressed in a pink and white sweatshirt and some blue ripped jeans and some sandals.

"Good your up get dressed my appointment is at 10:30 and we can't be late" Deyjah told me as she started looking for something to wear.

"Come give me a kiss first" I told her as she smiled and walked over to me.

She leaned down and kissed my lips as I deepened the kiss gripping her booty making her moan.

"Clare stop we don't have time to be nasty" Deyjah said walking away from me.

"You don't be saying that when I be having to go to work" I said as she laughed.

"Because I have a reason why I be so horny I'm pregnant so if I'm in the mood you have to give it to me unless you wanna hear my mouth" Deyjah said as I shook my head fast.

"And you already know I don't be wanting to hear ya mouth" I said getting up.

"Then deal with it" Deyjah shrugged as I laughed.

"Ian got no choice" I said going over there to kiss her then walked in the bathroom.

I got dressed in a white shirt that had black lines on it and some black ripped jeans with some yeezys.

"Baby where's my lip gloss?" I heard Deyjah ask.

"Ion know ma ma" I yelled back.

It got quiet so I continued getting dressed. I took my durag off and brushed my hairs as I smiled to myself.

"Waves on swim" I said to my self.

I opened the bathroom door and walked out as I seen Deyjah at the edge of the bed with her face in her hands crying.

"Dey what's wrong? Why are you crying? Does your stomach hurt?" I asked her as shook her head.

"Nooo" she cried as I looked at her wondering what was going on when she was just cool minutes ago.

"Then what is it Dey?" I asked her as I bent down in front of her wiping her tears.

"I can't find my lip gloss" She said as she cried harder as I stared at her.

Is she serious right now?

"Are you seriously crying over some lip gloss right now?" I asked her just to make sure I was hearing her right.

"Yes Clarence! I need my lip gloss" She cried harder.

"Ok ok baby we'll just buy you some more lip gloss on our way to the appointment" I suggested as she shook her head.

"Nooo I want MY lip gloss. You don't get it I need my lip gloss so my lips can stay glossed" She said as she continued to cry.

"Okok baby stop crying so hard like this. C'mon let's find your lip gloss" I told her as she nodded and got up.

We searched around the room looking for her lipgloss when I finally seen that it was half way under the bed.

"It's right here" I grabbed the lip gloss and gave it to her as she smiled big.

"Oh my gosh thank you babe thank you I love you so much" she said as I laughed and looked at her.

"You love me so much because I found your lip gloss?" I asked her as she smiled.

"I already loved you so much but I love you so much more for finding my lip gloss" She said grabbing her Michael Kors watch as I laughed and shook my head at her.

"I love you too now come on so we won't be late" I said grabbing my red jacket and Louis Vuitton messenger bag.

We walked downstairs and seen the kids sitting down watching tv all dressed.

"Have y'all ate?" I asked the kids.

"Yes sir. Deyjah fixed us some cereal" Adalynn said as I nodded.

"Oh ok did you tell her thank you?" I asked them as they nodded.

"Yes sir we did" Billy said as I nodded.

"Ok then! Thanks babe for everything" I kissed Deyjah cheek as she smiled.

"No problem. You know I'm gonna make sure our kids good" Deyjah said as I smiled.

"I love you so much" I said kissing her as she smiled.

"Where are we going Daddy?" Adalynn asked me.

"Well y'all are going to your grandma house while me and Deyjah are heading to a important appointment" I told her as she nodded.

"So let's go" Deyjah told them as they got up and walked towards the door.

"Adalynn if you even think about touching that door" I warned Adalynn as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry daddy I forgot" She said as I glared at her.

"I don't see how when me and ya brother open the door for you all the time you should be used to it but you didn't mean too so imma let it slide but don't do it again" I told her as she nodded.

"Yes sir" she nodded.

I know some of you probably gonna say I take it too serious but you have to understand that ever since I was little my mom and dad taught me to never ever (Never say never) let a girl touch a door EVER! And it still remains now that I'm grown I take it even more serious because I want my son to be a gentleman like I am.

We got outside and I put the kids in the car buckling them up.

"Babe take me a picture" Deyjah said as I nodded and grabbed her phone.

I quickly took a lot of pictures of her as she smiled and took the phone back.

"I don't even look pregnant in these wow" Deyjah said as I chuckled.

"You sholl don't but send them to me" I told her as she nodded.

Seconds later my phone buzzed as I seen she sent the pictures to me.

Wifey❤️🤰🏾💍: 2 attachments.

I opened them and saved them to my phone posting them on my Instagram.

@Clarencenyc: What did I do to have such a beautiful amazing wife? I'm so blessed🙏🏾. I Love You baby🤰🏾💍 @Deyjah_Imani

"You so beautiful baby" I told her as she smiled big.

"Thank you hubby I'm all yours" she said as she locked our fingers with each other's.

"Definitely all mine" I said kissing her hand.

20 Minutes Later
We arrived to my mom house in 20 minutes seeing my dad car in the driveway making me frown a lil bit.

"What is your dad doing here?" Deyjah asked as I shrugged.

"I don't know.. I wonder why he over here too" I said as she smiled.

"Do your mom know that you bringing them over here?" Deyjah asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah she do" I told her as she nodded.

I got out the car and got the kids out grabbing Quenisha as she laid her head on my chest.

I closed their door and walked over to Deyjah side and opened her door as she slowly got out.

"Ugh!! This stomach is sooo irritating sometimes" Deyjah whined as I rubbed her stomach.

"A few more months baby" I said as I kissed her.

She nodded and walked in front of me.

I knocked on my mom door as we waited for about 2 minutes till my mom opened the door with just a robe on.

"Um, hey?" I spoke as she let us in.

Weird that my dad is here at 9:30 in the morning and she still in her robe.

"Hey y'all.. y'all early" mom said seeming a little nervous.

"Mom I told you our appointment was at 10:30 so we gotta hurry and get there and you don't have to be nervous like I don't know Dad is here" I told my mom making her look at me.

"He just came over to talk" Mom said as I laughed.

"Ok. But they already ate breakfast so they should still be sleepy especially Quenisha" I told my mom as she nodded and grabbed Nisha.

"Ok how long is the appointment?" Mom asked.

"A hour long so we gotta hurry up" I told her as she nodded.

My mom grabbed all of their stuff as me and Deyjah walked to the door causing Quenisha to cry.

"Aww girl hush" Mom said as she looked at us. "I got her go before y'all be late!"

"We'll be back babygirl ok? In about a hour or two" I said as Quenisha continued to cry.

"C'mon baby she'll be ok. She here with her grandparents and siblings" Deyjah said as I nodded.

"Alright let's go" I said as I opened the door for Deyjah letting her walk out.

We sat in the doctors office waiting for the doctor to come in.

Deyjah was laid out on the bed rubbing her stomach while I smiled and recorded it.

"Why you recording me" Deyjah said covering her face.

"So we can have some memories" I told her as she smiled.

"I wonder how big our baby is" Deyjah wondered as I chuckled.

"Look how big your stomach is and you're only 5 months that's ALL baby in there like I already know that's gonna be a big baby" I said as she chuckled.

"Yeah I know he's gonna be big but how big is what I'm wondering" She said as I nodded.

"Ion think they'll be able to tell us that until you get on up in your months" I said as she nodded.

We talked for a lil bit and the doctor finally came in with her clipboard.

"Hello Ms. Harris I see you two are back and y'all look more happier" Dr. Johnson said as we smiled.

"Definitely more happier can't wait till he gets here" Deyjah said rubbing her stomach.

"I know y'all are happy I can see it in your faces congratulations" Dr. Johnson said as we smiled.

"Thank you" Deyjah smiled big.

"You're welcome" Dr. Johnson said. "You're only five months and you're this big wow"

"Yes everybody says that I'm just trynna figure out why am I so big" Deyjah told the doctor as she smiled.

"Well we're gonna see why today" Dr. Johnson said as she hooked the machine up as it started up.

"What if he's a big baby?" I asked the doctor as she looked at me.

"Well if he's too big ms. Deyjah here is gonna have to go on a little diet because the baby is too big up inside her because she's only five months and she shouldn't be this big so Deyjah you're gonna have to eat totally different from how you eat now" Dr. Johnson said as Deyjah frowned making me laugh.

"So I'm not gonna be able to eat my food that I wanna eat?" Deyjah said on the verge of tears.

"Basically. If you don't want your baby to be too big " Dr. Johnson said as Deyjah started crying.

"Deyjah baby" I started but she cut me off.

"No Clarence I can't do that" Deyjah cried like a baby. "I want my baby to be healthy of course but do I really have to stop eating my foods that I eat everyday?"

"Baby no you don't" I told her as she continued to cry.

"No noo I didn't mean to make you cry Ms. Harris I'm not saying you have to stop eating food that you like I'm just saying you have to slow down because your baby is getting too big for you to only be five months and you'll have to eat healthy foods more often not every time your hungry that's all I'm saying" Dr. Johnson said as I rubbed Deyjah back.

"That's all she saying mamas it's ok lil man he just gonna be greedy" I said making Deyjah laugh.

"That's all I'm saying Ms. Harris I promise I'm not trying to upset you or the baby but I do have to get you on a lil diet plan to start you off with" Dr. Johnson said as I nodded.

"Ok that's fine long as I can still eat the food I eat every day" Deyjah wiped her eyes as I smiled.

"She was really crying because you said that" I joked as they laughed.

"It's that baby that was crying for her" Dr. Johnson said as we laughed again.

"Naah it's Deyjah 97% and the baby is the other 3%" I said as we laughed.

"Like it's mostly me because I have to have my food or imma have a fit" Deyjah said as I smiled.

"And I do not want you to have a fit" I said as she laughed.

We left the doctors office with big smiles on our faces ready to tell my parents.

Dr.Johnson said our baby boy is too big but she put Deyjah on a diet to get him right before he arrives.

She also said that he's very healthy, stubborn but very healthy so that's good.

"Baby I can't wait till he gets here" Deyjah said as she rubbed her belly.

"I know right" I said rubbing her stomach.

We picked the kids up and went straight home.

Vote

Comment

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You All❤️🙏🏾

God Bless You All❤️🙏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.4K 54
𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞..
1.2M 77.5K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
379K 14.6K 39
"𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
36.3K 1.8K 27
❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥. ❞ (𝐏𝐫𝐞-𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) (𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟑 - 𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟖) (𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 𝐱 �...