Adult Games

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Unfair to Nerds (Pic Of Lily)
Chapter 2~ The Game Plan (PIc of Jaime)
Chapter 3~ Preparation (Pic Of Sonya)
Chapter 4~ Early Start? (Pic Of William)
Chapter 5~ Story To Tell (Pic Of Lacey)
Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners
Chapter 7~ Surprises
Chapter 8~ Secret's Out
Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...
Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions... (Pic Of Riley)
Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson (Pic Of Rick)
Author's Note~ PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night (Pic Of Dylan)
Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)
Chapter 14~ Thunderstorms (Pic Of Blaze)
Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts
Chapter 16~ Racing, Video Games and Water Fights
Chapter 17~ A New Problem
Chapter 18~ Meet The Family
Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?
Chapter 20~ Plans?
Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell
Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom
Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win
Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell
Chapter 26~ Putting It All Together (Pic Of Chevy)
Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes
Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe (Pic Of Finn)
Chapter 29~ News
Chapter 30~ So Close Yet So Far (Pic Of Alex)
Chapter 31- Chances
Chapter 32~ Explanation
Chapter 33~ Surprise Help
Chapter 34~ Adult Games
Epilogue

Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?

4.2K 78 3
By mollysue

Hey everyone!! Please support me in the Watty Awards still??? Lol kill that vote button guys!! Just....blow it up!! Thanks!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?

Lily's POV-

"Please Riley. We can try it please." I begged.

"No Lily. I'm not putting you in any type of danger." He growled again.

I huffed. I've been trying to reason with him for over an hour now and he wouldn't even listen to me.

"You know what? You are so fucking stubborn! You're not even listening to me!" I yelled.

He brushed his fingers through his hair.

"And neither are you! Lily you are not using yourself as bait for Finn. It's not going to happen!" He yelled.

I glared at him.

"Fine." I mumbled and stormed out of his room, slamming the door.

I went across the hall to my room and slammed the door. I sighed and took a couple deep breaths to calm down. That boy is so....ugh! Stubborn ass. I growled and pounded my fist against the wall a few times until it hurt. By the time that happened my fist was bleeding. Well that's satisfying. I growled and threw my door open.

"Sonya!!" I screamed.

I heard running footsteps and the pain from my fist started to hit me as blood started dripping onto the tiled floor. Sonya and Blaze appeared in front of me and Sonya gasped.

"What the hell happened to your hand?" She asked.

I just shook my head and walked into my room. They followed and I went into the bathroom. Sonya washed and wrapped my hand in gauze and then rewrapped it with a wrap when Blaze appeared in the bathroom doorway.

"Did you make that hole in the wall?" Blaze asked, pointing over his back.

My brows furrowed together as I stood up and walked out of the bathroom. Right next to the door was a small hole the size of my fist. There was blood around the hole and in it.

"Well that's not sanitary." I mumbled.

Blaze snorted.

"Damn girl your one feisty little one."

I rolled my eyes and waved my bad fist around.

"It's whatever. But your homeboy over there is the biggest stubborn ass in the world!" I yelled the last part.

"Whatever!" Riley's voice came from inside his room.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Well Lily there's a race tonight if you wanna come and then a party afterwards here. Since Riley's racing tonight."

I looked at Blaze in surprise.

"What?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you? He has a race tonight. I do too."

I turned towards Riley's door and shook my head no.

"He didn't tell me..." I said quietly.

Blaze shrugged and put his hand on my shoulder.

"It must've slipped his mind. So you coming?" He asked.

I bit my lip. Why didn't he tell me? I felt sad that he was keeping things from me. What else hasn't he told me?

"Sure I guess." I whispered.

He smiled and so did Sonya.

"Great. Well I better be getting ready. Gotta be there in an hour." He said.

He started to walk out of the room but stopped in the doorway. He turned around and looked at Sonya.

"Give me a few minutes." She said quietly and he smiled and nodded, leaving Sonya and I alone.

She walked over to my door as I walked over to the bed and sat down on it, grabbing a pillow. She closed the door and locked it.

"Hey cheer up." She said.

I looked at my lap.

"Sonya he's keeping things from me. How am I supposed to trust him when he's keeping things from me? Isn't that the one thing every relationship is based on? Trust?" I said.

She nodded.

"I know Lily. But there's gotta be a good reason as to why he's hiding stuff from you. Maybe he's just trying to protect you. Or maybe he's just being a stupid guy and he thinks he's doing what's right. Eventually he'll tell you Lily."

I sighed and shook my head.

"Honestly? I still think he has feelings for Chevy." I said.

Sonya shook her head.

"From what I understand neither of them had feelings for each other. Riley's just confused."

I felt tears come to my eyes as I shook my head.

"I don't believe that." I whispered.

Sonya looked at me sadly and climbed on the bed, hugging me tightly.

"Don't worry Lily. Everything will be okay. Just don't worry about him right now. You need to focus on other things. Most importantly you."

I sighed.

"Thanks Sonya." I whispered.

She nodded and I glanced towards the door.

"So what was that thing with Blaze about hm?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

She smiled as she started to explain.

Riley's POV-

I frowned as I walked away from Lily's door. She thinks I still have feelings for Chevy? My frown deepened. She doesn't trust me too. But why would she? I haven't told her anything! I didn't even tell her about my race tonight. I sighed and walked towards the game room. The twins, Blaze and Jaime were all in there.

"Hey man what was that crap with Lily?" Blaze asked as I plopped on the couch.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"She doesn't trust me." I whispered.

Jaime smiled.

"You may wanna get used to that." He said.

My brows furrowed as he paused his game and turned around in his chair.

"Lily doesn't trust anyone. Well except me." He said smugly.

I tilted my head.

"Why?"

He sighed.

"My sister can't. She's been abused by our parents since she turned five. She doesn't have friends ever. She's never had or been to a sleepover in her life like a normal girl. She doesn't get attached to people."

My brows furrowed.

"Why's that?"

"Because she's afraid to be left." He whispered.

I stared at him confused.

"We had an older brother. Tim. He would always protect Lily and help her with everything our parents put her through until....he died."

My mouth dropped open in shock.

"I wasn't born yet but Lily told me the story. She even has a picture of him in her wallet." He said.

I looked over at the guys and saw they were equally shocked.

"How'd he die?" Blaze asked.

Jaime shrugged.

"Something about a freak accident. I'm not sure."

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"So she doesn't trust people because of her brother?" I asked.

"Kind of. She doesn't trust people and doesn't get close to people because she's afraid they'll get taken away from her. She's close to me because she protects me. If I didn't have her here I would probably be dead." He said.

A shiver ran up my spine. I didn't want to hear that story. I stood up.

"What's his name again?" I asked.

"Timothy Jan Brant. He would be 22 this year." Jaime answered.

I nodded and left the room, going straight for the library. I sat at the computer in there and typed in Timothy Jan Brant 1990. I clicked on the very first website and looked at the page that came up. I realized it was an article from the New York Tribune dated April 20th, 2006. My eyes scanned the article intently. It said:

16 Year Old Dies In Freak Car Accident

Today at 2 in the afternoon, 16 year old Timothy Jan Brant was driving around Manhattan, New York with his 10 year old younger sister Lily Brant when trouble first started. "Tim was just on his way to take Lily out to lunch as a reward for the A she got on a test today." The oldest daughter told us. While driving down busy Main St. Brant's car mysteriously started to make revving sounds. Instead of pulling over, Brant continued driving, changing speeds every once and a while to see if it would go away. It soon did and he started talking to his little sister. While distracted, he didn't see the truck which swerved into his lane. When he did see it, he tried pressing on the brakes but they had stopped working. They ended up hitting the semi in a head-on collision and as Brant moved to protect his younger sister, he was hit by sharp debris and killed. Lily Brant somehow managed to survive this freak accident but refuses to talk about it with anyone. More info on page 4.

I sighed and fell back on the chair. Wow. No wonder why Lily doesn't trust people and doesn't give people crap... I thought. I sighed and exited out of the page, standing up.

"So now you know the truth." Lily's voice said behind me.

I jumped and turned around. She had tears in her eyes and I frowned.

"Your brother told me what happened." I whispered.

A tear spilled onto her cheek and I walked over to her, wiping it away.

"I'm sorry I haven't told you anything. I just....I have trouble trusting people too." I whispered truthfully.

She nodded.

"I know."

I grabbed her hands and realized one was bandaged.

"What happened?" I asked, confused.

"Well after we got in that fight? I punched the wall until I started bleeding..." She said quietly.

I frowned.

"That's not good." I said, feeling really bad.

She shrugged and I pulled back some.

"Lily how come you never told me about your older brother?" I whispered quietly.

She shrugged.

"Because he's dead. It doesn't matter it was the past." She said with no emotion.

I shook my head.

"Lily....what happened in that car?" I whispered.

She pulled back and stared at me.

"Nothing okay? Please stop asking! I'm not telling you anything!" She yelled and ran out of the library.

I sighed and closed my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose. Sorrow entered me but so did determination. I was going to figure out what happened no matter what. I know if she would just talk about it she'd feel so much better....just like I did when I told her about Lavender. I bit my tongue to keep the tears back. Every time I thought about my sister, I wanted to cry. She shouldn't have died and it was my fault she did. I sighed and walked out of the library in search of Lily. I knew what I had to do:

Tell her everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 0 15
Lily Jones is a 17 year old girl. She's had a tragic experience in life and is later on forced to move to a different school. She is smart and always...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
63.2K 3.5K 38
Lily graduates from college and her life falls apart - or at least that's how it feels. Within a day, Lily a) leaves the comfort of campus with a de...
226K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...