The King's Assassin (B×B) [Bo...

By Squidtcyc

"Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Alternate ending

Chapter 26

4.5K 192 46
By Squidtcyc

WARNING: Longest chapter till now out of all books. Beware of boring and confusing parts.

Amerie's POV:

"I..." Daddy shot Lucy a pleading look as Queen Clover stared at him with hopeful eyes waiting for Daddy's answer.

"Shall we? Shall we?" Say no daddy. Say no. You going with Amerie and Lucy to carnival, not her. Ever since she came 4 days ago, she kept asking Daddy to go out alone with her to the carnival which daddy had promised to go together with us like wayyyy before! (A/N: Chill Am. It wasn't that long ago. It was only 3 days before Clover arrived.) I like Queen Clover but I like Lucy more! Lucy is like papa! He bathes me and tells me night night stories and so many and so many when Daddy trains! Daddy is Amerie's Daddy, not Queen Clover's Daddy.

"Pleaseee? Just this once? Tomorrow's already the day..." Queen Clover pleaded as Daddy stared at her with hesitant eyes. No no no.

"No! Daddy is going with Amerie and Papa! He promised!"

"Amerie. Stop." Daddy called out my name sternly for the first time. He never calls me by my full name... Daddy always called me Angel or Am like Papa.

"But Daddy, you promised me and papa! Daddy cannot go out with her!"

"Amerie-"

"You can't! You can't! You can't!"

"Amerie!" Daddy suddenly shouted, turning me into a state of shock. He never shouted at me. Now he's shouting at me because of her?

"D-Daddy?"

"That's enough. Go to your room." W-What? How can Daddy do that to me? Doesn't he remember that we had a promise? I turned my eyes towards the woman who's staring down worriedly at me. Fake... I hate her. I hate her. I hate her! I hate Daddy!

"I hate both of you!" Ignoring Daddy calls, I sprinted up to Papa's office and jumped onto his lap. With Papa around, I don't need Daddy.

"What's up, Am?" Papa asked softly as if he could read my mind. Shaking my head, I readjusted myself to hug him while laying my head against his comforting frame.

"Nothing Papa..." Before I knew it, I've fallen asleep against on Papa's chest as he played with my hair. I love Papa...

Eros's POV:

'I hate both of you!' Those 6 words may seem so short but it really cuts deep. Amerie words echoed loudly in my mind as I watched her ran away from me despite my calls for her. What kind of Daddy am I? Am I even Dad material? I don't even know how a Dad acts! Maybe I'm just not cut out to be a Dad...

"I-I'm sorry, Kai. I didn't mean to-" Clover apologised fearfully. Scared of causing a strain between mine and Amerie's relationship, scared that it's her fault, scared that I'll ignore her. Fear and regrets are the only emotions lingering in her eyes.

"It isn't your fault, Clove."

"It's my fault, Kai. If I didn't-"

"Stop. If I say it's not your fault, it's not your fault. It's mine. I'm not cut out to be a parent unlike Lucifer. Lucifer cares for her, watch her sleep, made her bed, bathe for her, cook and feeds her, plays with her and even makes her laugh. I? I train from morning to night, Monday to Sunday, 4 to 12, I barely even get the chance to talk to her. What kind of Dad am I even?"

"A great one." Huh? What did she say?

"What?"

"A great Dad. You train hard to protect Lucifer, to protect your daughter. You're sacrificing your own well-being for the sake of your loved ones. Trust me. You're a much greater Dad than you think. About the carnival, I'll let you 3 go. I'll ask the 2 big teddy bears to accompany me instead." She chuckled lightly when referring to her two buff bodyguards.

"Really?"

"Duh. They need to train even while out of our land. Don't worry about me and just go and have some family bonding time. But you'll have to treat me some cake in return." Cake? What's a cake? I'll ask Satan later...

"Thanks Clove. I'll treat you a cake for sure."

"Then I'll be looking forward to it. I'll get going now. By the way, you should go check on her. I'm worried that she've gotten the wrong message." She said worriedly as her eyes that spoke a thousand words stayed on me. Her eyes reflects those of Lucifer when he confessed. I don't think that I should let her stay hanging for any much longer. It'll be unfair to her.

"I will. Um...Clover?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry but I can't return you your feelings."

"Don't sweat about it. I've noticed how my couz been staring at you like his God. I'm fine. Give the Satan a happily ever after okay?"

"I will. Thanks for understanding. Um... still friends?" I questioned hopefully, silently hoping that this wouldn't cause our friendship to sour.

"Friends? No." She simply said, crushing my hopes into smithereens.

"Oh..."

"BEST friends you dummy." A arm came flying over my shoulders as she hung onto me like an orangutan while messing my hair up. Thank goodness... I thought she was serious for the moment.

"You scared me for a moment.... and yup, best friends."

"Yea! Bro fist!" Smacking my fist against hers as she've requested, she grinned widely before jumping off and bouncing towards the door. "See ya again Kai when you've gotten the cake!"

"See you."

Third Person's POV:

Soft knocks sounded as the door to Lucifer's office opened. Heaving a soft sigh, Eros closed the door behind him as he hesitantly walked towards them, closely watching the sleeping beauty in Lucifer's arms.

"Scolded her?" Lucifer questioned, more like stated, as if it was a matter of fact. That made Eros nod lightly with a shock look on his face, wondering how did he even know but then again, Amerie could have complained to Lucifer about him since she was much closer to him. "No she didn't tell me. I was like that when I was younger. When my Dad scolded me for misbehaving, I always run to my Mum and not leave her side until my Dad was done fuming." Lucifer explained as Eros nodded understandingly, dismissing the fact that he didn't really understand what a few words meant.

"Oh..."

"What did she do?"

"She was being rude to Clover. I was going to tell Clove that I couldn't go with her but Am jumped into the wrong conclusion and started shouting rudely. I asked her to stop but she tried to argue back and shouted again so I sent her to her room. But seems like she came here instead." Eros narrated the whole scene to him but left out the last part as he couldn't bare to say it out loud.

"I'll explain it to her later. I'm sure she'll apologise."

"Thanks. By the way, what's a cake?"

"It is a sweet baked food made from a dough or thick batter usually containing flour and sugar and often shortening, eggs, and a raising agent and I doubt you'll get what I was saying so why don't I make one for us to eat together tonight? We can clarify the misunderstanding with Am over the table."

"Thank you, Lucifer."

"Anything for you, love. By the way, why did you ask?"

"I owe Clover one in return of her letting me go with you 2 to the carnival tomorrow. Maybe I should make one-"

"I'll make it the day after the carnival!" Lucifer swiftly volunteered in fear for his cousin's health. He's more worried that she may get food poisoning from Eros's cooking than her having scarred by his cooking.

"Thanks. I'll inform her about it before I go and t-" Eros eyes darted from his sleeping daughter to the floor before landing on Lucifer who just motioned him to go on.

"Train, right? Don't worry about Am. She'll be asleep throughout. I'll call you before waking Am up once the food is done."

"Thanks Satan."

"Oi. It's God, not Satan. Who calls the person who help them, Satan?"

"Who's... God?"

"You know Satan but not God?"

"I remember someone saying something like spawn of Satan but not spawn of God... who are they even? Are they someone in the castle or... fruits... cake?"

"Um...No and no and no. They're beings that no one have seen before in real life. It's like a belief. Satan is the ruler of Hell while God is the ruler of Heaven like bad and good... that's if I've even gotten my facts correct as I've been sleeping throughout those lessons..." Lucifer trailed off, mumbling the rest of his words, afraid of giving Eros the wrong info. He wasn't even interested in mythology in the first place so he didn't bother to make effort to even listen to what the old goat-like lecturer taught or more like baaaa-bbered during his lessons.

"Oh. Then I should not call you Satan..."

"Exactly." Lucifer nodded, pleased of the idea that Eros is finally going to stop call him Satan.

"Um... how about God?" Lucifer shot the innocent man a are-you-kidding-me look, shaking his head firmly at that nickname. As much as he wants to be Eros's God, he's not letting him call him that. That's just weird.

"No." Eros pouted slightly at his idea getting shot down instantly but nevertheless, tried again and again.

"Lucy?"

"Hell no." Clover and Amerie is already calling him Lucy so he didn't want to add another to the collection.

"Um...Daddy?" Eros suggested so innocently, it made Lucifer choke on his breath and start coughing painfully, tears forming in his eyes.

"D-Daddy?!" The thought of Eros calling him Daddy simply sucked his breath out of him. The casual suggestion already made him hard so he didn't want to take the risk of getting aroused and thinking solely on making love to Eros there and then whenever he calls him Daddy.

"It just slipped out? Don't need to over-react." Eros waved him off cluelessly before testing abother nickname for him and then giving up after testing 10 more horrendous ones. "I'll just stick to Satan I guess." He sighed deeply, leaning against the wall in utter defeat

"Why don't you just call me by my name?"

"Lucifer?"

"Yeah."

"It doesn't sound like mine..." Eros sulked, grumpy due to the fact that he couldn't call Lucifer something only for him to call.

"Let's see... how about Ray then." Eros's eyes lit up like lightbulbs before staring at Lucifer quizzically.

"Ray?"

"That the short form for my middle name Rayston."

"Ray... Ray... I like it." Eros tested Lucifer's new found nickname, grinning at how well it rolled off his tongue. That on the other hand made Lucifer curse as he felt aroused once again upon hearing Eros say his name so eagerly.

"Good. Now for my reward for helping you give me a personal nickname."

"What do you want? I can cook f-"

"Nope. Not that. Close your eyes." Obeying Lucifer obediently, Eros eyes fluttered shut, making Lucifer gulp in awe at the smaller male's beauty. Long lashes, defined cheekbone, sharp jawline and not to mention, his plump and kissable lips.

Trapping Eros's smaller frame between his own larger frame and the wall behind Eros's back, he bent down slowly, his warm breath mixing with Eros's, his whole body shaking with anticipation. Leaning down, he pressed his lips against Eros's soft plump ones, making Eros's eyes to snap wide open in shock as he stared into Lucifer's eyes. Seeing that Eros made no attempt to shun away from him, Lucifer swiped Eros's lips with his tongue, prying them open as he thrusted his tongue between the two flesh before kissing him deeply which surprised Eros even more.

'What is this feeling? Why is my heart going so fast?' Eros questioned himself as he drowned in Lucifer's kisses. Lucifer on the other hand felt like he just got hooked up to a newfound drug. He wanted more. He couldn't get enough of this.

But sadly, there's something called oxygen which always spoils the fun, making Lucifer pull away unwillingly to find Eros in a dazed state. This made him chuckle at how cute Eros really was.

"How was your reward?" Eros asked after recovering from his initial state. The look of satisfaction on Lucifer's face says it all.

"Loved it. You?" Eros flushed red at his confession, fiddling with his long hair as he thought up a reply.

"Um... I don't know? It makes my heart race and and..."

"And?" Lucifer eagerly urged him to continue when he saw that Eros was contemplating on stating his thoughts. 'Is he finally going to go out with me?' He thought anticipatingly as Eros's gaze averted with a shy look on his face.

"And..."

"Your breath stinks, Ray." Those 4 words froze the whole scene for a minute or two as Lucifer felt like his soul had left him momentarily and went to the moon and back. He totally wasn't expecting that. To say the least,he was disappointed at himself for not brushing after eating.

"Oh come on. You totally spoiled the mood. I can't help it that I had garlic bread during lunch. Hey, Kai? Kai?" Before he even knew it, Eros had already slipped away and had started his hell training again while he was still in a daze from the embarrassment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.7K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.1M 121K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
105K 2K 24
Dylan smashed his lips against mine. Slipping his tongue in, intertwining our tongues together. "Mmhm...ha...ha...s-stop" I said panting. He lifts my...
2.1M 82K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...