Day Dreaming (BTS & Red Velve...

By Blue-Piscean

Don't worry, Love. None of this is a coincidence. A collection of BTS & Red Velvet one-shots More

Intro: Coincidences
WenGa: Mundane
VRene: A Fox
A/N: Dispatch
JungRi: Cherry Blossoms
SeulMin: Pink Elephants
Jungri: Cherry Blossoms Part 2
SeulMin: Pink Elephants Prologue
A/N: New Book
Nam___: Tteuksom
WenV: Vinyl
WenV: Vinyl Part 2
WenGa: Light Me Up
SeulMin: Overt is Covert (II)
JungRi: Fanfictions
A/N: Private Chapter/s
WenGa: Weigh in Gold
Vrene & Jungri: Double Trouble
WenHope: The Bet
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 1
A/N: 5,000 (Read)
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 2
Jungri: Good for You (5000)
Seulmin: Take you Down
A/N: JUNGRI BOOK

Seulmin: Overt is Covert (I)

1.6K 35 27
By Blue-Piscean

"Number 23 in the world's most beautiful faces."

Jimin shot daggers on his phone, looking at the notification from Naver's home page of the Korean artists, idols, actresses and models who made TC Candler's top 100 most Beautiful Faces in the world.

"She should have been first." The boy murmured, as he scrolled the list of the others who made the top 100.

He then sighed and plopped himself completely on his bed.

"Yah. Jimin-ah." Hoseok's voice resonated in the almost quiet room. "Change from your outside clothes."

The younger guy looked back at his hyung and huffed. "Arasso~" he said cutely, giving the other guy his eye smile which was returned with a scoff and an eyeroll from Hoseok.

The boys have been preparing for their repackaged album. It's the start of 2017 and everyone was renewed with a fresh douse of conviction and energy. Each of the members falling back into a rhythm they are most familiar with.

"Your aegyo will be most suitable when you find a girlfriend Jimin. Don't displace on me."

"Is that so, Hyung?" He started to stand up from his supine position on his bed and went to their closet. "Don't you think she'll find it annoying?"

"Nah. I don't think she'll get tired of it."

Jimin regarded his hyung who sat on his bed about to go to sleep, with a face mask plastered on. He's also fiddling with his phone with a focused gaze directed towards his screen.

"How do you know?" He queried, curious. It's not like he hasn't thought of the things he'll do with his future girlfriend from time to time.

"Huh?" Hoseok distractedly replied, not listening.

"Aigoo. Hyung." Jimin sighed, finally picking up a loose shirt and boxers to wear to sleep.

"It's going to be a problem if it's a bear though."

"What do you mean?" Jimin said holding on to his clean clothes already walking to the bathroom.

"Ya know." Hoseok stretched his arms upward. "When they say a girl is a fox or a bear?"

"Yeah? What about it?" He reached the bathroom shouting louder for his hyung to hear his responses.

"You're going to be so whipped when it's a bear."

Jimin went back out and looked at Hoseok.

"That's because?"

"You find dense people cute. You won't be able to handle that person's cuteness."

"Since when did I like dense people?" Jimin huffed at his hyung's assumption.

"You're kinda dense yourself and awkward too. You're gonna be the 'No-jam-couple'". Hoseok pointedly looked at Jimin's phone on his bed, "Plus, I think it's kinda obvious that you have a crush on Seulgi-sshi. If you haven't texted her since that collab stage you're utterly hopeless."

Jimin pouted and plopped himself head first into Hoseok's bed, much to the immediate disgust of the older.

"Yah! Get your body out of my bed. You're dirty!" He said as he playfully kicked Jimin's body to the edge of his bed.

"Hyung help me, juseyo~."

"No! Not until you've cleaned yourself up!" He kicked Jimin one more time until he fell on his back, laughing. "Now go get a shower."

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

"Hey Seul." Wendy peeked from her bed.

"Hmm?"

"You're not yet sleeping?" Wendy croaked, she's half sleeping herself but kept her head above her bed covers to peek at a focused bear shooting daggers on her phone.

"You're not playing are you?"

As if a deer caught in headlights, Seulgi's head whipped to Wendy who now propped her head on her hand.

"Ahh. N- no. I'm just searching something up."

"Your hands are not even moving." The girl with black hair and blue streaks sighed.

She deadass lied to me, this girl over estimates her capacity to tell a lie.

"No matter how hard you look and memorize Sunbaenim's number your phone is not going to text him, you know?" She said, sympathetically, her voice softer so that it'll be a gentle poke rather than a harsh slap on her denser friend's face.

"That obvious?" The girl with monolid eyes pouted to her friend.

"Too obvious." Wendy nodded.

"Then what do I do?" Seulgi asked, nibbling on her lower lip, a habit that makes her more adorable.

Seungwan sat now on her bed, looking at the girl in front of her, making her voice sound serious, "Question is, do you want to do something about it?"

"I don't know."

"Nu-uh. Wrong." Wendy shook her head as she wagged a finger on her friend, seemingly talking to a child.

Bears are always a hassle.

"Maybe?"

Wendy squinted her eyes in her friend.

"Okay. Okay. Yes." Seulgi finally gave up, tossing and turning on her bed grabbing a handful of her hair. "There I said it out loud! Don't laugh at me, okay?"

"Of course not." Wendy smirked, "But now that you've said that, it's your fairy godmother's turn to do some magic." She said as she wiggled her brows.

Seulgi stopped thrashing on her bed and kicking her covers off, "Who's the fairy godmother?"

Wendy gave her a mental eyeroll.

How is she this dense? No wonder their relationship haven't started yet. The girl is a stone.

"Me." Wendy pointed at herself to emphasize her point that her friend seemed to obviously miss.

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

Hoseok squinted on his phone. A new message alerted him and jolted him awake from his almost slumber. It was not only the sound itself that made him sit up on his bed.

No.

He could just usually ignore those messages and notifications. But he did not, because he set a different ringtone for when she calls and texts him.

Needless to say Jimin's not the only one whipped inside that room.

He got up and immediately opened her message.

Seungwan💙
오빠! I think I've had enough dense people.

My hope Hobi ☘
I was shocked you texted this late.

What's up?

Seungwan 💙
My roommate is being a bear 🐻

My hope Hobi
Yeah? Well here it's a mochi pretending to be one.

Seungwan 💙
I don't usually force people into relationships.

But when I do it's because it's pretty obvious.

My hope Hobi
Same.

I don't force people into relationships, but when I do it's because they're being dumbasses.

Seungwan 💙
Seeing that we're on the same page here I'm planning to be Cupid.

My hope Hobi
If that plan entails less late nights staring on their phones wishing for what ifs then I'm game. 💪

So. What's the plan?

Seungwan 💙
😏😏😏

My hope Hobi
Woman. You scare me sometimes.

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

Snow fell a few nights before and the streets were wet and damp as a few puddles formed. Her breath fogged up in front of her as she walked up a small alleyway towards a store that the Red Velvet '94's duo will, supposedly, meet.

Seulgi wore a dark brown colored coat, her hair was tied and her bangs wispy on her forehead. Her inwear consisted of a simple dress that reached up to the middle of her legs - an earthy cream color of course. Her feet was adorned with faux suede ankle boots with chunky heels.

She decided to go inside the themed cafe shop in Hongdae. The interior was beautifully lit and the inside smelled of roasted coffee. Although it was not the coffee that Seulgi and Wendy go for, it was actually because the shop allowed it's customers to customize their own accessories, and knowing that they each liked wearing rings as accessories they planned to go together. She ordered tea and sat on the far end couch, in the innermost section of the cafe.

Where is she? She's always late.

"For once Hyung I'm not the one late." A voice spoke beside her, it was a sweet voice, one that is clear and light. The man beside her chuckled, she did not dare look at the man who occupied the couch beside her seat, she's afraid of making eye contact and make things awkward so she sipped her tea.

"Ack. Hot!" She said as her voice rang inside the almost vacant cafe and she blushed slightly and covered her face before realizing that she didn't disturb much as each person seemed busy in chatting or actually designing their accessories. So she looked beside her to apologize to the person nearest to her for the noise she just made. Only to make eye contact with one of the most beautiful monolid eyes she has admired from afar - now merely three feet from her own.

"Ji- jimin sunbaenim?" She asked incredulous, as she automatically stood up to slightly bow due to shock. She felt her face heat up, whether it was due to the tea or something else, she wouldn't know; she was too flustered to think.

"Seulgi-sshi?" He said aloud, then softly "Seulgi-sshi?" As if not believing his own eyes. He still had the phone near his ears, the phone call with his hyung not finished yet. His pupils were glancing to his side and towards Seulgi then to his phone. He cocked his head towards the phone to hear what the person from the other line is saying.

Seulgi was now sitting down after about five successive bows. And tried to hide her face with her hair, only to realize she tied it.

She looked at Jimin from her periphery, her eyes on the lid of her tea, but every sound and movement from her side making her jerk.

"Hyung." He said on the phone, side glancing to Seulgi again.

"What? No. No. No. No." Jimin said, half rapping, half shouting.

"Hi 누나." He continued on the phone but the word triggered Seulgi, as she discretely leaned more to his side.

"Seulgi-sshi." Jimin softly said. His eyes looking anywhere but hers as he scooted to her side while extending his phone.

Seulgi was flustered and jerked her head obviously before focusing her eyes on the extended hand that held the phone.

He has really cute hands.

Before she mentally berated herself,

Now is not the time for these thoughts.

"Seul? Hello? Seul?" That's Wendy's voice coming from Jimin's phone.

"Yes?" Timidly she tried to answer, neared her face towards the phone and flicked her eyes towards Jimin who was already looking at her.

"Hi Seulgi-sshi!" Hoseok's loud cheery voice emanated from the phone.

"We are getting really frustrated Seulgi, so we decided to act."

"I apologize for derailing our plans today but you should enjoy the rest of the day." Wendy's voice held a mischievous tone, she was not sorry at all.

"Jimin, 와이팅!" Hoseok added "Seulgi-sshi, 와이팅!" And then proceeded to chuckle.

"I am expecting progress, the both of you." Wendy said dismissively and before she could even add anything else, Seulgi acted and pressed the end call button. Much to Jimin's surprise.

Silence ensues as Seulgi kept her hands to herself and Jimin placed the phone on top of their now shared table. They are the closest ever, physically, in their entire careers and both felt the need to talk at once but was stumped by the turn of events.

Seulgi decided it's better to apologize than to say nothing.

When in doubt, apologize.

It's something she abides by everyday.

"Sunbaenim. I really apologize for what happened and what's happening." She bowed her head slightly to him again.

"Don't apologize. I'm not even sorry about meeting you." He smiled and she relaxes a bit, but blushed when she realized the meaning in his words.

"Do you want to stay here or would you like to go somewhere else?"

"Why are you so calm about this?" She asked, miffed that the man appeared so nonchalant, when she is in a state of panic.

I have imagined this a lot of times in my mind it's basically an everyday scenario.

But he didn't say that. He didn't want to scare the other.

"It's... Let's just say it's the least that I can do. Plus you don't have to force yourself to spend the day with me."

Seulgi bit her lip as she considered this. Not aware of the effect it had on the other.

Jimin swallowed hard, "Do you want to go somewhere now?"

And Seulgi then decided to try and give it a shot, but she didn't trust her voice so she just nodded and followed suit as the man stood up and left for the door.

《-----------------》

I'm so so sorry for not updating for more than a week. 🙁 I am going to finish the part two of this "one shot" later.

BTW, before when I read SeulMin stories I wonder why is it usually sexy, but maybe now I understand. 😳😳😳 Hihi.

-Divs 🍀

Date: V-XXIX-MMXVIII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 9.8K 159
_ Bae Joohyun (Irene) x Kim Taehyung (V) _ Son Wendy x Min Yoongi (Suga) _ Kang Seulgi x Park Jimin _ Park Sooyoung (Joy) x Kim Seok Jin _ Kim Yerim...
257K 3.8K 26
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus
2.8K 112 15
πšƒπšπ™°π™½πš‚π™»π™°πšƒπ™΄π™³:π™΄π™½π™Άπ™»π™Έπš‚π™· πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 π™Έπš›πšŽπš—πšŽ,πš‚πšŽπšžπš•πšπš’,πš†πšŽπš—πšπš’,π™ΉπšŽπš—πš—πš’πšŽ,π™Ήπš’πšœπš˜πš˜,π™Ήπš˜πš’,π™»πš’πšœπšŠ,πšŠπš—πš 𝚈𝚎...
6.5K 224 13
-GOT7 -BTOB -BTS -TWICE -REDVELVET -ETC. -Wendy -Mark -Taehyung (V) -MarkDy -WenV -WenBam -WenJin -WenIel -WenSeul (Seulgi and Wendy's frienship is g...